Closed social network for girls is strong on privacy.

Parent of a 12 year old Written byHappyMommy516 March 3, 2010
I love this site and my daughter adore it!!! It has help me learn about what my daughter needs and wants in this new age of social media. The safety tips are incredible... the site overall have an amazing standard of quality. Bravo
Teen, 15 years old Written byemzies04 April 28, 2011

To fake

I thought it was entirely too girly fake and awful. Its all about fame.
Parent of a 10 and 12 year old Written bykatehenry March 3, 2010
My daughter had the chance to be a "Foundation girl" for the social network, meaning she was part of the process of creating the site from the very beginning. I can definitely say it was built specifically for what tween girls like her want. She spends hours making music videos on the weekends to put on the site and loves posting back and forth with her friends from school on the weeknights (after homework is done and only for a predetermined amount of time of course). Plus, with the parent controls I'm able to monitor everything she does on the site.
Adult Written byAbehon February 14, 2012

honest Abe

Sad excuse for a website for tween girls. Content OLD nothing going on... Wonder when they will pull the plug. FAIL!!
Kid, 11 years old July 15, 2011

It will not let us confirm

I tried twice to sign up they wanted an email address. So I gave them a valid confirmation email address twice but they would not send the email!
Parent of a 11 year old Written by3grtgirls March 3, 2010

Great place for tween girls

My girls have always loved making their own videos. This site gives them a chance to share them with others in a safe environment. They are really on target with the interests of tween girls and I can see the safety messages really laying a good foundation for internet use as they grow older.
Kid, 10 years old September 3, 2012

gigi

fun
Kid, 11 years old May 2, 2010

any1

luv it de best site even better that the pink locker society
Parent of a 9 and 11 year old Written byModernMom90266 March 3, 2010

Sweety High: 100% Sweet

This site is definitely a favorite in our home. Both my 9 year old and my 11 year old are Sweety fanatics, and as a parent I would definitely go to bat for this site. Is the content of the webseries shallow?...NO and even if it was it's what girls this age are talking about--whether us moms want to except it or not. I mean my daughters aren't about to read War and Peace anytime soon, so yes Sweety High is the site for my tween girls (and most definitely yours).
Parent of a 3 and 7 year old Written bylisawhitaker938 April 30, 2015

My oldest daughter adores this website.

My oldest daughter loves to go on Sweety High, she goes on it almost every day. She has made lots of friends through Sweety High, but I have one problem. There is a little bit of romantic content I don't want Angeline (my oldest daughter) to see, she's still a little bit too young. I would recommend this site for kids 8-13. Have a great day. -Lisa R. Whitaker, 4th Grade Teacher
Teen, 14 years old Written byTEMI August 12, 2014

nicht schlecht

Sweety high is a website mainly for celebrity gossip and for uploading your own videos and photos it is a safer and more reliable social network for children. However on the website you don't have to involve yourself with the celebrity part of it you can join book clubs and stuff or make own clubs and upload your videos - its all down to the choices you make on the website. its a bit boring but its okay.
Kid, 11 years old July 14, 2014

Pretty ok

This is a perfect website for girls. It encourages you to be you! I think it kinda depends on what your interests are.
Parent of a 5 and 11 year old Written bynotxasj August 9, 2012

Poor Communication

I received an email at 6:58 PM on August 9th, 2012 to notify me that effective August 9th, 2012 Sweety High parental accounts will no longer be available. Very poor communication to delete the parental account and notify you after the fact. If you want to monitor or change anything for your daughter you will now have to login under the username and password of your daughter. So if your child then decided to change their password you then no longer have access to see anything that they are posting. In the 6 months or so that my daughter has been on this website I have not felt the need to monitor everything she does on the website but liked knowing I had the ability to view or delete anything she posted. I only ever accessed the parental account in the first week to make sure I knew how to navigate the site if I ever did need to review what my daughter was doing or delete anything. I don't appreciate the website taking that away without any prior warning. Overall my 11 year old likes the website and I feel it is a good alternative to other social media websites that children are drawn to that were not created for children.
Kid, 11 years old July 17, 2012

Great

This is an amazing site for my daughter to meet new people and be safe.
Kid, 9 years old June 1, 2012

Idk what a review title is

it kinda good

cool review

its cool
Kid, 11 years old April 11, 2012

It's Okay...

This site is okay. I don't visit it that often, but I think that 9 or 10 year olds would like it a lot.
Kid, 11 years old April 3, 2012

to ensure if you know what sweety high is about

i think, this is a great website for kids!
Kid, 11 years old March 9, 2012