All member reviews for TeenSpot

Less pop culture, more sexy stuff in chatrooms and profiles.

NOT FOR KIDS

Learning(i)

Teen, 14 years old Written byboxxy989 July 29, 2011

dont go on here

this site is filled with pedophiles and trolls do not let anyone on here
Parent of a 2 and 2 year old Written byXBrookieBabiX October 15, 2011

Stupid

I made a profile on Teenspot when I was 14 and it was really gross. I got messages from ugly, 40 year old creepy men (and women) that were sexually explicit and after too many bad encounters, I closed my account. Not worth it
Parent of a 5, 6, 7, 10, 10, and 17 year old Written byCharlie The Cat December 22, 2011

Teen, 15 years old Written byALyssa5492 November 7, 2012

Don't Let Your Teen Near This Site! (Coming from a Teen!)

Hey I am 15 years old and I have always wanted a boyfriend. I heard about TeenSpot and made and account because its apparently "a dating website". Uhmm I was wrong. I put a few pictures on there, and all of a sudden I was flooded with messages from 18-23 years olds. First of all, there is an eight year difference between 15 and 23, and I am a minor! Some were saying nice things but they made me uncomfortable, calling me sexy and wanting "to have fun on cam" or "wanting my number". Most were above 20 years old. I had never known that there were so many perverts and freaks out there, but know I now. Thankfully I made the right decision and deleted my TeenSpot account. If your kid is on this site, have a huge talk with him/her, it's a really really really bad site. I honestly am scarred for life.
Adult Written bykaitlinb December 20, 2014

This is a chatroom.

As a teenager who tried using it, I was fairly appalled. Your kids could get on this site and put their location down for people to see. Complete strangers wanted to skype me. However, if you type in the name now, the site seems to be gone.
Adult Written byAnnieLeonhart November 14, 2014

You know what you're getting yourself into by signing up for that site

Parents, it's YOUR fault if you're not monitoring what your ignorant kids are doing online and ANY kind of social site. When you put out info such as age, and then pictures, what do you think is going to happen? We all know the internet is a dangerous place, so don't subject your kids to it if you're scared and then you try to blame the site. This is why kids are so stupid these days. They are the ones talking to people they don't know online and trusting that the person is who they say they are. Who could possibly take blame for that besides the parents or the kids themselves??
Adult Written bygloriosaforehead April 28, 2014

Dangerous site

When I was around 15, I joined this site as I wanted to make online friends and find people I could talk about my interests with. I was bombarded with messages from people who were clearly over 23, some people even 35+. This is a site that is used by predators to meet up/ talk with the young and naive people who join thinking its literally just teenagers. I almost fell into the trap with meeting someone from here claiming to be 17, only to find out they were a pedophile. Please be sure to steer away from this site. Safety must always come first!
Kid, 11 years old November 22, 2012

Stupid Site

This site cussed a lot, and I remember someone asking me, how big is my "a" word is and if I had big boobs. Not good for kids, this site is disgusting and full of ___. Ooops, I all most cussed! That's how bad this site is.
Adult Written bydvdqueen March 2, 2012

not such a good chat room!

don't go into a chat room unless you know its safe. there are lots of sick people outthere so please please be very carful!