All member reviews for The Twilight Saga

Safe forums for vamp series attract passionate readers.

Parent of a 14 year old Written byameara12 January 18, 2011

Whatever

I don't necessarily enjoy the Twilight Saga. My mother seems to like it so I suppose it's alright, but nothing special for me. I've noticed that so many other people love it, so something must be good about it. Stephanie Meyer is not a very good writer, therefore, the entire book is just plain and boring. I could barely tell who was doing what and who was talking, because of the way she wrote the book. I suppose if you like sparkly vampires and overly muscular shape-shifting wolves, then this is perfect for you. It's just... It was dissappointing.
Kid, 11 years old November 4, 2010

perfect for kids of tween age age 100

Teen, 13 years old Written byTwilightgirl137 July 23, 2010

Sexual Jokes means nobody should go on!!

WHAT IS SOME PPLS PROBLEMS THESE DAYS! I went to one of my friends profiles and they were like "YES! I WANNA HAVE SEX WITH YOU!" I MEAN COME ON!! Sex these days on the internet are ruining EVERYTHING!!
Adult Written bymy2kids February 10, 2010

Not for younger kids

Not a big fan of this site for younger kids. The site members have a tendency to ostracize newer / younger members through the open message boards. There is little control to what it said.
Kid, 11 years old December 30, 2009

Love it
Teen, 14 years old Written byShante1 November 3, 2009

Teen, 13 years old Written byparamorechic123435 October 23, 2009

its purfect for tweens, teenagers, even adults!!!

I love the twilight saga there are some violent scences but only a few i wouldnt say there is alot its about a girl named bella who lived in arizona and her dad lives in washington in a small town called forks she is going to move there for awhile with her dad because here moms new husband is a minor league baseball player so they travel alot when bella gets to her new school on the first day shes sees a guy she likes named edward cullen after a awhile they start to fall in love but theres a little problem edward is a vampire and its hard for him to not suck her blood read the book or watch the movie to find out more!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byluvanger October 10, 2009

Great site; nothing offensive

A very nice Twilight site, with discussion boards and similar fun things. All discussion boards are heavily monitored, and the site allows members to be creative, promotes educational reading, encourages general respect towards others, and has no real safety issues (personal information is not allowed anywhere on the site). There's obviously going to be a lot of advertising for Twilight Saga books and movies, but that's exactly why people are going to register for it. It's an overall great site for Twilight fans, so I wholeheartedly recommend it.
Adult Written byMadme January 24, 2015

Rubbish

This book is just rubbish. I don't know how these books even got published. The plot is horrible, the main character just doesn't make sense at all - and it's seems that everybody like a zombie girl. Please, don't bother. This book is only for teenage girls who love useless drama and sick plots (meaning Jacob's bond with Renesmee)
Kid, 11 years old August 15, 2014

Love The Twilight Saga But It's More For Mature Kids

As a lover of the saga, I don't have too many negative things to say about it. Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse are pretty much more on the PG13 side while Breaking Dawn Part One is more of a PG14 movie. Those of you who have seen Breaking Dawn Part One you know what I'm talking about. Those of you who don't: Edward and Bella do have sex twice in the movie. It is kind of something that made me more uncomfortable to watch that part. Part two is more PG13, so you don't have to worry about it except for the one part in the movie: One last make-out session. But parents, please do warn your child about parts in the movies you think need you to supervise while they are watching. I don't have anything more to say but: Read the books before the movies please.
Teen, 14 years old Written byi heart reading December 28, 2010

great 4 teens

I loved the twilight saga, but I wouldnt let kids under 13 read it mostly because the sexual content in the last book, and the disscusion about having sex in Eclipse. Also its pretty violent and can be scary for younger kids.
Adult Written byOneOfTheConcerned November 21, 2010

Ghastly.

Hate it. I found the moderators actually had found the users on other social networking sites and had spies to feed them information through these sites. It was overall a completely enjoyable experience.
Teen, 15 years old Written byrobotashes15 July 20, 2010

Good for Teens 14+. Anyone younger not suggested.

The Twilight Saga, in my opinion, isn't appropriate for anyone under 14 or 15. Especially Breaking Dawn, the final book, due to the vivid imaginations of younger children and the sexual content.