All member reviews for The39Clues

Absorbing mystery game reveals clues and yields prizes.

Adult Written byhinkpink January 25, 2009

Fun But Stupid

The39clues.com is a fun website because you get to be a part of the story and can play fun games. The downside to this site is that it's so sad how in today's world, we feel like we have to attach the internet to a book. I feel like books should just be for reading and the internet should just be for the internet. This webstite tells you that you can win prizes but it's virtually impossible unless you spend your whole life playing a stupid game on the internet, trying to get a high score.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTeamGale101 April 5, 2015

A fun site!

I think it's a really cool site! It teaches kids about history, and perseverance. They use problem solving skills to figure out the game. There is a forum, however, so if you are uncomfortable with :internet people", I suggest you don't use this site.... but if not, IT'S BRILLIANT!
Adult Written byfarrell1 May 22, 2009

Fun Fun Fun

Omg this is so fun! I have an account. I can't wait for some new videos, new books, and new cards
Kid, 10 years old May 15, 2015

Cool website!

I think that this is a cool website. You have certain missions that relate to the books, and when you solve one, you earn one of the 39 clues. I think that this is a great website, except you do have to download a software called Unity Web Player to complete some of the missions. The site is well organized, and I enjoy it.
Kid, 12 years old January 22, 2013

LEARNING

Great. I love it.

I love it. The message board is the best part.
Kid, 8 years old June 20, 2012

Only if you read the 39 clues.

Not really for learning and this site is only really good if you read the 39 clues. The 39 clues is a series of chapter books so really only really good for kids who read long chapter books. And there is a bit of violence in the 39 clues like people dying and explosions and stuff like that.
Kid, 9 years old September 9, 2010

cool

it's a fun website but some of the mission puzzles are hard.
Kid, 10 years old July 30, 2010

A fun, educational website.

This website is great! It has fun games and the cards are fun to collect.
Kid, 7 years old July 29, 2010

review of 39

I like it alot
Kid, 8 years old July 14, 2010

just starting
Kid, 8 years old June 18, 2010

Kid, 10 years old November 30, 2009

Great Website!

The website is awesome! I love the books too. My teacher has an account on here. I do to.
Kid, 9 years old March 9, 2009

Great for the people who LOVE the books!

A great website that is fun to do, along with reading the books. I think this is good for kids 7 and up, IF they can do a good amount of reading. For fair readers of 7 or younger have a older sibling or parent to help; or better yet wait a while for them to have better reading skills, so that they can read. Also, there are a lot of stuff that involves the cards and books you have to buy, and some of the later missions get more difficult and stressful.