All member reviews for Tootsville

Teen, 15 years old Written byTheGhostInHope September 14, 2014

The best memory.

The game has been on hiatus for about 2 years now which is terribly sad considering it was one of the best online chat websites I've ever come across. I joined this website when I was 9 and I'm 15 now. It still holds a special place in my heart. It never had thousands of people on it at once, like club penguin, but the community was amazing. We all remembered each others names, the moderators and magic toots included everyone in the conversations and activities, they held contests (which I won once and was delivered all of the main toot plushies), and was fun for the whole family. It's a very safe website, you can't type numbers or any naughty words so that's a plus for younger players. I've met many, many friends during the years that I've played and I'm still friends with one to this day! A very amazing website and I hope one day they'll come back because it was literally the best game I've ever played.
Kid, 9 years old November 21, 2010

I love tootsville! But there was one user i believe her name was swettie422. i invited her to my house to talk and then she did the silly face so i did it too thinking she was kidding then she cussed in a weird way but it went through this was in 2009 in august but other then that its great!
Kid, 12 years old February 12, 2010

Awesome!!

Tootsville is fun and educational!! But once when I was on someone said she was 24. It may not be true. When I found this website I was in to Club Penguin at the time and was at a Club Penguin updates site when I found this site.
Kid, 10 years old April 3, 2009

KalliCutieGirl and Me RedRoseLove

We are best friends in the whole world we start talking on virtualbark.com then we tryed out clubpenguin.com and dizzyworld.com and then KalliCutieGirl has too leave virtualbark.com forever so we went on here and got are phone #'s.