All member reviews for Ty

Unimaginative site with little fun for fans.

Teen, 13 years old Written byinot30297 August 14, 2009

for teens

i think its is good for kids 12 and up because the freestyle chat is bad too many kids curse on there so i would be above twelve to be on there
Kid, 8 years old January 6, 2010

it is perfect

it is a cool world of fun and games
Teen, 13 years old Written byBrianna14 September 7, 2009

Loveit
Teen, 13 years old Written byrabidpanda May 23, 2013

horrible, don't bother

Once, I think it was a good site. I remember actually playing it and liking it. Was actually fun. Then, when I was like eight or nine, I couldn't play it. The loading was so slow, it took hours. Not worth it at all. If your buying the toys for the site..don't you'll regret it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 May 15, 2011

It's an alright site. I mean I used it a few times. I guess if you wanted to purchase beanie babies/tygirlz, then you would use it. They have some videos on there (as well as use submitted ones, but they check the video so that nothing innapropriate on it), but it's sorta bland. But that may just be me.
Kid, 11 years old August 7, 2010

i loove this website but lol i find out things to say on there like unlike said words but i only use them when i cant take a punch.also cyber bullying has been going on and suicide has happen so parents please make sure what your daughters look at and also sexusaul harrasment has been called men and boys are teaching a lot of girls a lot of this sort i have been a witness through some of little girls so parents watch out and thatnk you!
Kid, 9 years old March 31, 2010

purrfect for little kids

Ok I think is perfect for 6+ beacause ty is SAFE rarley letting kids chat only safe i have one its real safe but im concerned there selling the stuff animals and other products
Kid, 11 years old February 8, 2010

Little Kid will love this site.

This is a perfect site for younger kids.But if your an older kid the Ty Girls will be more of interest.