A commercial yet easy and educational site for preschoolers.

Kid, 8 years old February 28, 2010

fun learnning for kids

i love it it is a great site for kids. they get to learn in a fun way. they also ennergize as they learn. they can add subtract and learn the abc. they have just wonderful facts that kids can learn. the games look so fun kids just beg to go on the the com.
Kid, 6 years old December 29, 2009
i think it is goog for my child to go on
Kid, 8 years old October 13, 2009
Kid, 12 years old October 12, 2009

Awesome for kids under 5!

It is an awesome site for little kids. They love to have a pet to take care of and learn with. Anyone over the age of 5, though, may find it boring.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byTexasMommy1 October 10, 2009
I sent over $30 and can NOT sign up!!!
Kid, 4 years old October 2, 2009
i love webkinzjr
Kid, 7 years old September 25, 2009

webkinz J.R.

it's great for kids 4 to 6. I play on it all the time! But reaguler WEBKINZ can only be for ages, 6+. From: hannah schrock!!!!!
Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 September 24, 2009

educational

very educational and fun for ages 2-4 and maybe five. but for kids who arnt little it's realy boring!
Parent of a 3 and 7 year old Written bydaddy32 September 23, 2009

TO buy Webkinz Jr. or not to buy?

too many problems, I bought the monkey for my son 3yr. We have had nothing but problems even loging in to play.Or it freezes up and wont let him play, or win any tokens.
Parent of a 3 and 5 year old Written byCountryMom27 September 14, 2009
I don't think it's appropriate to let young children on to a website, particularly one that is designed to market directly to preschoolers. I don't let my kids watch ads on TV, why would I let them use a website that is one giant ad?
Parent of a 4 and 6 year old Written byJadeswan August 28, 2009

Would probably be a good product if it would actually work

I have been unable to register my son's Webkinz jr. even though I have tried all the recommended approaches (clearing my browser cache, updating Flash, etc.) My four year old is very disappointed. Each time I click on the "Register" button the page just says "loading, please wait." I have given it long periods of time while I did other things and it just never loads. Twenty-five dollars is a lot to pay just for a stuffed toy.
Parent of a 3 year old Written bysarahp2006 August 22, 2009

they do not respond to concerns or questions

I have been unable to register my product and have written weekly for the last 4 months for help with no reponse from them. I am extremely frustrated and dissatisfied with purchasing an expensive stuffed animal I cannot let my child use.
Kid, 12 years old July 24, 2009

Great and Educational For the Little Ones!!

this website is an eduactional website built for little kids! it's very helpful and useful for them to learn! and to tell you the truth, I am 12 years old.. and i even have a webkinz jr! i really dont go on the site, but i let my 5 year old cousin go on it and she loves it! i just think the stuffed animal is adorable! I love it!
Kid, 10 years old July 14, 2009

AGES 3+

Wut's the big deal??????????????????
Parent of a 2, 3, 7, 8, and 12 year old Written bymotherof5children July 7, 2009
my 3 year old loves it it is just right