Virtual world for real toys with many ads pushing more toys.

Kid, 12 years old June 22, 2015

The Price of Webkinz

I think webkinz is a great, fun game. I love quizies corner (though on my computer sometimes it doesn't work). The only problem is that when you buy a webkinz you get 1 year of half a membership, then you have to either go on for free (you can't really do much) or buy a new webkinz, or a dulex membership. For example, I know several people get a new webkinz every Christmas so they can keep the account. For dulex i think you pay a little monthly, but you automatically get estore points every month and a pet when you sign up. Overall, this site is great for kids 7-10 and younger if they go on with parents. Older kids may loose interest. I only go on to model my house and to take the quizzes at the corner.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEnvironment May 6, 2015
I got a Webkinz account when I was seven, and at age 13 I occasionally still go on. The games are really fun and there are many things to do on the site that are completely safe for kids. The only downfall is that now you have to be a member for many things to do.
Teen, 15 years old Written byThecoffeeowl224 February 6, 2015
Kid, 10 years old September 10, 2014

im 10 i used to love webkinz but know i have outgrowed it

when i was 3-8 i loved webkinz safe and clean web site know they have free accounts i still have all my webkinz
Kid, 10 years old August 19, 2014

Webkinz is Awesome!

Webkinz is all about helping and friendship. It really helps my mood.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTeenagersAreAwesome July 20, 2014

Wonderful Webkinz Website

I love this website! It's such a cute website! I still play on it. It's the best website for youngsters! Here, I love it so much, here's a link. www.webkinz.com There's no violence/scariness, sex, swearing, drinking/drugs/smoking,and kids have LOTS of privacy and safety. Kids do learn quite a bit as well, such as in Quizzy's, they answer questions about school subjects. They also learn about money, such as saving it. Thank you for your time and I hope I helped!
Teen, 16 years old Written bylove life 13 June 27, 2014

webkinz

I like the game but with new update you can't do almost anything it is like so silly i can't go out and buy items anymore and i can't move my things around in order to do this i have to pay for a deluxe member ship which cost $6.00 just for 1 month you get very little things for spending $6.00 a month. But like I said the game is overall fun and I have been playing it for 4-5 years now!!!
Parent of a 8 and 8 year old Written byDaisykinzville May 17, 2014

Wonderful games, My children love it!

I think this is a wonderful way for kids to play! My daughter loves it, and she never wants to get off, and she can't stop talking about it! I highly recommend it!!!! :D
Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2014

WEBKINZ ACCOUNTS NO LONGER EXPIRE AND IT IS NOW FREE TO PLAY!

The title is says it all but be warned, If you do not play for 2 years beyond you last log in date. Your account will be deleted.
Kid, 10 years old December 26, 2013

load of rubbish

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boaring
Kid, 9 years old November 10, 2013

Nice Cool Game

It is a fun awesome game that I have played for years! There is a thing called deluxe and you have to pay real money to get cool clothes, Items,ect. The animals in the game are cute and people like them! In the clubhouse there is a kinzchat plus area and it allows you to type what you want to say and some people might figure out a way to say a bad word or say something mean but webkinz is really awesome!!!!!
Kid, 8 years old October 24, 2013

completely safe for kids 7,8,9

it is a good game for kids 7,8,9 and there is no speaking and completely safe for kids 7,8,9
Kid, 10 years old October 11, 2013

Yikes!

This is a scary website when you read the rules. No talking about dateing, puberty, useing bad words, smoeking or predenting to be a webkinz counsil. I got the chills on that last one. its boring, its cheesy, its weird and its stcrict. I dont feel safe on this site. I regret giving them my personal info. It is supossed to be fun but there are WAY to many rules to have any fun at all. The website is awful and i hate it. I had a dream when i was 5 that the webkinz were out to kill me because i said shut up.They have some bad punishments. Like banding you from the site for good, (wich i personaly dont mind), they can take your membership away, and something with the federal law. Anyway. Stay safe dont play it.
Kid, 10 years old July 25, 2013

TERRIBLE

I hate it because you need to keep on spending your money on dumb stuffed animals to keep your account going! I used to like it.
Kid, 11 years old July 22, 2013

Don't overlook the animals in the stores

Want a pet? Cant't get a real one? Webkinz is just for you. You see, unlike real life, Webkinz let's you adopt a pet, but you only pay up to $13.99 for the stuffed animal, unlike the $10,000 you spend for a real pet. And by "pet" I mean ANYTHING. You could have a Monkey, Pony, Unicorn, Pegasus, Snake, Panda, Koala, etc. No matter what happens, they won't hurt anybody or anything, You control your pet, and sometimes he/she talks to you. Nothing bad, just things like "Your the best!" or when it's hungry "Rumble! Rumble! My tummy's making funny noises." Which reminds me, you have to keep your pet Happy, Full, and Healthy as much as possible. Your pet's will NEVER die, but they can go down to 0% on Hunger, Happiness, and Health. You will need to see the doctor IMMEDIATELY so he can give you medicine for your pet. Then maybe you should feed your pet multiple times until it reaches 100% (This is far from impossible) Happiness will fill as you feed your pet, so feeding your pet will boost the last meter. Pets will not go to the bathroom on their floors, in fact they sit on toilets. They never have to go, but you can watch your pet sit on the toilet, if that kind of thing pleases you....... o_o You can wash your pet, brush their teeth, brush their hair and wash their hands. The pet will not struggle, bite, or anything a real pet would do. You get a room with every Webkinz you adopt, plus 10,000 kinzcash (money) or up to spend on things for your pet like wallpaper, furniture, clothes, food or maybe even another room. This game is too easy to handle, I would reccomend 4 and up, but you start reading usually at 5, and you need to read most things, very easy to read as well. This game is recommended for those people who will not pay money for real animals when they're $13.99 for a version that doesn't hurt you. :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byJesusSavesFromSin July 1, 2013

Very Good!

I Think This is A Wonderfull Site For Kids! Very Nice! If You Want To See For Yourself Here Is My Old Account (I Don't Play Anymore) Username:ILoveToHugPeople Pass: 1234321232 I Love This Site It Is Good For When You Babysit!
Kid, 7 years old June 30, 2013

love it

it is grate i have 2 webkinz on my accont it is very fun
Parent of a 1, 3, 4, 6, 6, and 12 year old Written byResponsibleParentOf9 June 21, 2013

Entertaining spin-off of educational site-teens only.

As Webkinz Jr. is suitable for all my kids, I thought this would be fine. But 95% of it is entertainment, but, since 5% is educational, i allow my 13-year old and up to play this.
Kid, 11 years old June 18, 2013

Absolutley Horrified.

I'm disgusted. My 2 little sisters got bitten by the Webkinz bug, and now they are totally addicted! You can't get them off of our computer. It's not very educational, exerpt for this one game that quizzes you on stuff (reading, math, etc). It slows down our computer, and my parents and I are completly annoyed. THe only message it is putting out to innocent little animal-loving kids is BUY THIS! PLAY THAT! GET PRIZES!. Do you really want your little daughter or little sister to hear that at such a young age? It honestly sickens me. Don't get me wrong, the stuffed animals are OK, but thats about it. :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byqq4123 June 5, 2013

The perfect kid's website!

Get your kids on this website! It gives them the responsibility of having their own pet and teaches them about numbers, money counting, letters, patterns, and more with educational fun games!