Impressively easy-to-use website-creation tool.

Teen, 16 years old Written byhappyginger December 22, 2012

Overall Easy to Use

Easy yet sometimes frusterating cookie cutter web design site. I've used Weebly for National History Day for the past 3 years and have been pretty pleased with the physical appearance. You may have to edit the HTML and CSS to get the look you really want, though.
Parent of a 15 year old Written bynewadult345 October 11, 2012

good

good
Kid, 10 years old October 2, 2012

my review

i am 10 yrs old and I think it's good
Teen, 17 years old Written bygirlylover102 February 5, 2015

Great site

Weebly is a great website. Although you do have to pay to create a wonderful website. I have used this for school and got an A every time. I really like it
Teen, 13 years old Written byteenperson December 28, 2016

Easy to Use Websites.

I have used Weebly for History Fair and have had no problems. It is confusing at first, but there is no coding experience needed. Younger kids may need help and some features are only in "premium".
Adult Written byJonian N. November 14, 2016

Not bad

Weebly does allow facebook marketing on their site. You should take a look at their complete Terms of Service, the most important restriction on advertising is: (q) include more than three ad units per page, or any advertising that greatly reduces the usability of the site. So, you would need to be careful about how many banners you include. That being said, many of Weebly's templates work really well with affiliate sites. The ability to insert HTML and Javascript files gives you a lot of flexibility. I've created a couple of demo sites that show how you can use affiliate data feeds on a Weebly site. You can see them here:http://www.webbuildersguide.com/website-builders-reviews/weebly-review/
Kid, 11 years old August 20, 2016

Amazing and so very usefull!

I am a fond user of weebly and used it for many a task. Easy to use and coordinate, a great tool for nearly all ages. Free for a simple, co-owned website, good for school project. A low cost for a ersonal domain though!
Teen, 16 years old Written byolympicmascots May 27, 2016

Good website builder

It is a very simple to use website builder. It is really good. The results are stunning. It can teach students creativity, website building, and art. There are upgrades too. You need to be 13+ to have a website. There are rules in place to stop inappropriate websites.
Kid, 12 years old February 22, 2014

Educational site can be used by anyone (the youngest may need parental guidance setting it up)

Epicboy21 to review Weebly. There's no story, as it's basically a website creation thing. There's no violence, sex, language, drugs, drinking but there MAY be consumerism depending if you enable ads or not. FREE allows basic controls to create websites, but more features equals more websites and that requires payment. If the ESRB were to classify it (that is, if it were a videogame), it would be E. No objectionable content, no nothing. But it's also helpful for learning. - As it's helpful for learning, it's helpful to create and set-up websites, minimal problems. - So just keep that in mind, and that domains are sold separately. And safety and privacy concerns also are a thing - through creating forums and having your real name as your name. Good site for kids and adults alike, to create websites; great messages on the website to "promise never to put ads"; thankyou for reading.
Kid, 12 years old October 16, 2013

Creative and Educational

A great tool for kids that want to express themselves creatively by making their own website. Highly educational for Business and Economics.
Kid, 9 years old February 10, 2013

Very cool

Weebly I think is a good website because you can make it so that other people can look at things that you can do online.