All member reviews for WeeWorld

Site offers interaction and games--but is light on learning

Learning(i)

Teen, 14 years old Written byilovecookiez April 6, 2011

x_x

I was making an avatar and clicked on a shirt and in 0.1 seconds it flashed my girl avatar with nothing but breats and... NIPPLES! I was so sickened!
Teen, 13 years old Written byLuvs2Surf December 27, 2009

weird

I tried to do it, and it didnt let me do it! even AFTER i said i was born in 1957, they said i was 2 young!
Teen, 16 years old Written bymadandmatkeene May 21, 2009

I luv this site and im 14, but it is still something to b cautious about........

i luv this website but u have to b very careful about the chat rooms. ther is no language guard (like on webkinz) so u can type anything! bad words, etc. etc. and its pathetic how many people take advantage of it! people will ask people out, swear, and ask if anyone wants to have sex. and the giving out of personal information is terrible! people are saying how old they are, ther name, even where the live! everything besides the chat rooms is pretty clean tho. the only other thing is they have a few pieces of lenguire in the clothes department, but thats mainly it. i avoid the chat rooms at all costs.
Teen, 13 years old Written byXxSoccerFanxX May 26, 2009

Addicting :(

This site is a great site. Its great for meeting new people and just hanging out, ive met some great online people that have become great friends. But it is quite an adiction! ive seen people "quit" and come back a few days later. ive tried to stop playing it but i cant! If u know u wont be on that much or u cant, this isnt a good website. it takes over ur life. Almost anything u want is going to cost money. But overall its a pretty good site, if u can think wisely on it.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byKingBob March 12, 2011

This website has imporoved filter, clothes, etc. But I would say 13+ is okay. Make sure your children no website saftey rules.
Teen, 14 years old Written byilovemesara1998 March 18, 2010

Da best weeworld person

I love weeworld, It is my favorite website, if you make a weeworld add me my weeworld is ilovemesara1998
Kid, 10 years old March 22, 2011

I used to go on WeeWorld so much that my Mom was worried that bad things were happing when I was online. People on this website say whatever they want because they found a loop-hole by just typing periods in the middle of letters nothing is blocked. People date on this website sometimes they ask for each others phone numbers or addresses so they can do stuff in the real world. You can chose chest size from small to quite big. People have kids. And you can get bullied too! If you are 1o or older this website is ok but overall this is not a good website for any age.
Teen, 15 years old Written byagentcheesecake March 1, 2011

Bad website for ANYBODY

Weeworld is extremely inappropriate for any age. On weeworld, you can pretty much say or do whatever you want. You can go to different chat rooms and often times see people in the chat rooms having virtual sex, giving out personal contact information,and even ASKING for personal contact information. It can also be very adicting to children. I have a little sister who used to have a weeworld account and spent about six hours a day on the weekends on the website. Eventually my mom made her give it up because this group of people kept on insulting her and the way her avatar looked. Also, many people use extremely profane language because, once again, of weeworld's poor filtering system. Even if your child is a good responsible person, do not let them go on this website. It is not your child you can't trust, it is the other users.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCritiNumba1 February 12, 2011

BAD!!!

This website is not good for children. When I told my mom about the content on WeeWorld, she made my little sister stop playing, she made me stop too. Women can choose breast size, with a HUGE option. When women switch shirts their nipples are revealed. This website is fun, though. People can cuss, threaten, hack people, several couples are seen giving out phone numbers and real names, people are kidnapped because many love interests are just adult predators. Some people try to sell products, getting gold and green is ridiculously overpriced. This website is bad. Girls can go around in a bra and underwear, and wear inappropriate outfits, and always have cleavage. Breast shape is emphasized in tight T Shirts. Many people pretend to "do it" or "f" or some people plain out say "have s ex". With a simple space, any word or "sex" can be said.
Kid, 12 years old March 16, 2011

I love this game but kids also lie about thier age and have "sex" call other weemees "sexy" and have sexual interactions with other weemees!
Adult Written bylindsay478 April 9, 2008

Cute little cartoons masquerading as a child's site

My daughter who is 10 just signed up for this and my 13 year old son is the one to bring the inappropriateness to my attention. I like to pride myself knowing what my kids are up to on the internet. I feel vigalence is key, but in passing you don't notice the hidden problems of this site because it looks similar to the other sites she plays on where you can play dress up and don't interact with others. However, this is really bothering me that 1, when creating your character you can change the boob size (!!!) and 2, mosto f the profiles on there were ppl advertising for a relationship. This is more scary than myspace.
Parent of a 12 year old Written bymommabearx April 19, 2011

Weeworld is a bad website for anyone.

My twelve year old daughter's friends told her to make an account. She did, and didn't tell me at first. About a week and a half later, I was on my laptop when I got an IM from one of her friends. "Go on Weeworld!" it said. Since my daughter wasn't home, I Googled the name of the site and went on the homepage. Her login information was remembered, and I signed in. There was a boy on her page, having what seemed like sex. I clicked on him and various messages from my daughter were sent to him, all of them including intercourse. I went back on her page, and saw my daughter's friend had posted something. "Hey! Does Howe(the boy) f*** good?" I nearly died. Needless to say, she's not allowed on Weeworld anymore.
Parent of a 12 year old Written byTweens are Tough April 22, 2011

Not enough safety precautions

ANYONE can leave a message or attempt to chat with your child. The avatars are misleading. My child started using it to play games and was quickly contacted by people we didn't know.
Teen, 17 years old Written bySelenaxx3 June 3, 2011

Addicting&Dangerous.

Okay. i have a weeworld, and i do get on it, but honestly, its a bad website and many ways. There are Pervs on the website. Some of the clothes are really revealing, some weemee's will preted to have se'x, and even if they dont do that, there is alot of flirting and naughty things said.you can choose your breast size, you can get hacked, i dont recommend this website for people under 15. and thats even a little young. this website can be dangerous, but it is highly addicting. i have made very close friends on this website, and i have given my number out before. (after they gave me their number first) but still, it was not smart of me. there can be people harrasing you, cussing you out & stuff. but its still fun. if you are going to let your child on here, i recommend cheaking it every day. but dont let him or her know, because they will delete the messages, or anything they think you wont like. i dont recommend to let your child on the website. and thats coming from a girl who has one.
Kid, 11 years old November 4, 2009

WOAH.......GR3AT W3BSIT3!!!!:P

Im 11,and just got kicked off this website by my parents bcuz,i go on in the mornings,afterskool,and most of the time on the weekend.i have 2 say,IT IS ADDICTING!!thatz the reason i got kick off.this made me 4get bout my hw or sometimez skip it.it made ALL my grades slip.i have 2 say,my gradez weren't rlly that good b4 but,they rlly fell down.their getting better but,it leading 2 a meeting with ALL my teachers!!it can be some what gross.i've seen lezbos asking 4 s3x on there in the chat area.i hardly ever go in there,bcuz itz alittle boring chating with ppl.i rlly miss the website.BADLY.i've made good friends on there and now their going 2 be wondering y i havent been on.then,i'll have to tell them what happened,and all that junk.honestly,it's not really inapropiate.theirs badder sites out their.the messages can have the words a,hole or other words that in some places aren't thought as "bad words".i've heard some of my rlly good friendz cursing on there,and it has lead them 2 curse at skool or on the phone.i wouldn't recamend it 4 kidz 10 and younger.it's my fav website so i give it 5 stars.
Teen, 15 years old Written byKELSIALEXIS May 16, 2010

I DO NOT APROVE OF THIS WEBSITE

WELL I AM A KID I AM ONLY 13,AND I THINK THE WEBSITE IS OK IF YOU ARE LIKE 14! BUT ALL IT IS ,IS YOU GO AROUN ASKIN PEOPLE HEY BABE YOU SINGLE AND STUFF! SOME PEOPLE GIVE OUT THEIR PHONE NUMBERS AND THEY HAVE SIGNS U CAN PURCHACE THAT SAY PANTS ON THE GROUND , OR SINGLE, OR KISSING BOOTH! THERE IS NO GAMES SO ALL U CAN DO IS TALK ! ALSO U PICK BREAST SIZE AND YOU CAN WALK AROUND IN YOUR BRA AND PANTIES!
Parent of a 9 year old Written byReviewer564 December 30, 2010

BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally inapropate. It is made for the teens because it shows pictures of teens and there Wee character. never let your child on this web
Teen, 16 years old Written byWebCriticGirl76 January 5, 2011

100% Innappropriate!!!

Wee world is fun, but it has many problems. I think it is inappropriate for children, I wouldn't let my kids us it. People use violent language, threaten you, date, can hack you, track you, and much more. Women can choose breast size, and wear inappropriate clothing. Kids pretend to have sexual relations, this website is BAD!!!
Parent Written byshauna3 October 5, 2012

Scary and Sick

I believe there is a very very small amount of positive for this site, if any. It would take a great deal of intent to not get slowly sucked into the wrong group prowling here. After seeing some inappropriate posts on my child's page I made my own avatar. The lure for kids is, it is fun to play games for points to buy clothes to dress up your doll. But the end goal appears to get as many people to 'like your outfit' and 'cuteness' and 'hot' factor. It didn't take very long to stumble on a disgusting subgroup. In the entire site they role-play baby talk, 'date' or try to hook up in party rooms. But for a portion of players, it is sexual role-play and it is very GRAPHIC. Players are open about same sex role-playing which included gang rapes. Very explicit language describing what they were 'feeling' and 'what do you want me to do too you?' The scary part is it has claimed to be a "safe" site for children and with no obvious personal information anywhere, however ANYONE can make a site and pose as a child. There is no accountability by being totally anonymous. Players have learned how to get around the language filters by misspelling foul language or adding letters. (Examples are fuuq for f***. Smexxy for sexy. Smex or sex, etc.) I sent several complaints to the site moderators and received only an automated reply that they would be looking into the complaint. Nothing was ever done to the offenders. I told them to immediately delete my child's account, which they did promptly. It is no longer allowed in our home. Honestly I couldn't find any educational value there. There are much better and safer sites to play or learn on.
Teen, 16 years old Written byaquacutie111 February 7, 2012

Not appropriate for children under 13.

A lot of changes have gone into weeworld. "Gangs" roam the chat rooms and bully weemees that aren't as high a level as they are. The Famegame is a negative impact on almost everyone on Weeworld except those who win it. Cuss words are appropriate as long as people put ! or @ in between them. Virtual sex is frequent but not as frequent as someone just simply saying "Do you want to go out?" Weeworld is meant to be a website where people can meet and hang out, but.... that's not what has happened. BTW, add me! I'm phpink10.