All member reviews for WeeWorld

Site offers interaction and games--but is light on learning

Teen, 16 years old Written bymadandmatkeene May 21, 2009

I luv this site and im 14, but it is still something to b cautious about........

i luv this website but u have to b very careful about the chat rooms. ther is no language guard (like on webkinz) so u can type anything! bad words, etc. etc. and its pathetic how many people take advantage of it! people will ask people out, swear, and ask if anyone wants to have sex. and the giving out of personal information is terrible! people are saying how old they are, ther name, even where the live! everything besides the chat rooms is pretty clean tho. the only other thing is they have a few pieces of lenguire in the clothes department, but thats mainly it. i avoid the chat rooms at all costs.
Teen, 14 years old Written byilovecookiez April 6, 2011

x_x

I was making an avatar and clicked on a shirt and in 0.1 seconds it flashed my girl avatar with nothing but breats and... NIPPLES! I was so sickened!
Adult Written byAliisoon April 10, 2012

Pure rubbish

This is an exaggeration! Kids 12 and up can enjoy it! Some stuff may be true but it depends on how you use it. Like Facebook--it can be good or bad. I know many young teens and tweens who use Weeworld wisely. Maybe you need to educate better and not exaggerate.
Kid, 9 years old December 3, 2013

WARNING WARNING

well I don't know about you but people have sex cuss words and telling where you live and get kidnapped I will say 9 I am a kid and I play it its not very bad they remove the ladies boobies size but the things are going weird is ads when kids click the ads it can lead you to a virus.. and crash your computer there still ladies like acting they had sex with a bra also naked also people following you to force you to date you there some weird site call weeworld frees I think that gets you 99999999999 golds only you gotta do put your username or maybe password WARNING DONT NEVER EVER GO TO A STRANGE SITE YOU GOTTA PUT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD OR TELLING PHONE NUMBERS WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but you don't have to go in but make sure you check with your kids when they play weeworld or log in cause kids might lie to there age.. to ( WARNING)
Teen, 13 years old Written byLuvs2Surf December 27, 2009

weird

I tried to do it, and it didnt let me do it! even AFTER i said i was born in 1957, they said i was 2 young!
Teen, 15 years old Written byagentcheesecake March 1, 2011

Bad website for ANYBODY

Weeworld is extremely inappropriate for any age. On weeworld, you can pretty much say or do whatever you want. You can go to different chat rooms and often times see people in the chat rooms having virtual sex, giving out personal contact information,and even ASKING for personal contact information. It can also be very adicting to children. I have a little sister who used to have a weeworld account and spent about six hours a day on the weekends on the website. Eventually my mom made her give it up because this group of people kept on insulting her and the way her avatar looked. Also, many people use extremely profane language because, once again, of weeworld's poor filtering system. Even if your child is a good responsible person, do not let them go on this website. It is not your child you can't trust, it is the other users.
Teen, 16 years old Written byaquacutie111 February 7, 2012

Not appropriate for children under 13.

A lot of changes have gone into weeworld. "Gangs" roam the chat rooms and bully weemees that aren't as high a level as they are. The Famegame is a negative impact on almost everyone on Weeworld except those who win it. Cuss words are appropriate as long as people put ! or @ in between them. Virtual sex is frequent but not as frequent as someone just simply saying "Do you want to go out?" Weeworld is meant to be a website where people can meet and hang out, but.... that's not what has happened. BTW, add me! I'm phpink10.
Kid, 12 years old March 16, 2011
I love this game but kids also lie about thier age and have "sex" call other weemees "sexy" and have sexual interactions with other weemees!
Parent of a 12 year old Written bymommabearx April 19, 2011

Weeworld is a bad website for anyone.

My twelve year old daughter's friends told her to make an account. She did, and didn't tell me at first. About a week and a half later, I was on my laptop when I got an IM from one of her friends. "Go on Weeworld!" it said. Since my daughter wasn't home, I Googled the name of the site and went on the homepage. Her login information was remembered, and I signed in. There was a boy on her page, having what seemed like sex. I clicked on him and various messages from my daughter were sent to him, all of them including intercourse. I went back on her page, and saw my daughter's friend had posted something. "Hey! Does Howe(the boy) f*** good?" I nearly died. Needless to say, she's not allowed on Weeworld anymore.
Teen, 17 years old Written bySelenaxx3 June 3, 2011

Addicting&Dangerous.

Okay. i have a weeworld, and i do get on it, but honestly, its a bad website and many ways. There are Pervs on the website. Some of the clothes are really revealing, some weemee's will preted to have se'x, and even if they dont do that, there is alot of flirting and naughty things said.you can choose your breast size, you can get hacked, i dont recommend this website for people under 15. and thats even a little young. this website can be dangerous, but it is highly addicting. i have made very close friends on this website, and i have given my number out before. (after they gave me their number first) but still, it was not smart of me. there can be people harrasing you, cussing you out & stuff. but its still fun. if you are going to let your child on here, i recommend cheaking it every day. but dont let him or her know, because they will delete the messages, or anything they think you wont like. i dont recommend to let your child on the website. and thats coming from a girl who has one.
Teen, 14 years old Written byilovemesara1998 March 18, 2010

Da best weeworld person

I love weeworld, It is my favorite website, if you make a weeworld add me my weeworld is ilovemesara1998
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustJessixxox April 9, 2008

Whoa...

Well it's a bit inappropriate for kids below 10 and ur supposed to be atlease 13 to join, but kids fake there age when they sign up, and then tell thee real age l8ter on. I like it but I only go on now and then...and they do have 'sex' on there it's gross..
Teen, 15 years old Written byCritiNumba1 February 12, 2011

BAD!!!

This website is not good for children. When I told my mom about the content on WeeWorld, she made my little sister stop playing, she made me stop too. Women can choose breast size, with a HUGE option. When women switch shirts their nipples are revealed. This website is fun, though. People can cuss, threaten, hack people, several couples are seen giving out phone numbers and real names, people are kidnapped because many love interests are just adult predators. Some people try to sell products, getting gold and green is ridiculously overpriced. This website is bad. Girls can go around in a bra and underwear, and wear inappropriate outfits, and always have cleavage. Breast shape is emphasized in tight T Shirts. Many people pretend to "do it" or "f" or some people plain out say "have s ex". With a simple space, any word or "sex" can be said.
Adult Written bylindsay478 April 9, 2008

Cute little cartoons masquerading as a child's site

My daughter who is 10 just signed up for this and my 13 year old son is the one to bring the inappropriateness to my attention. I like to pride myself knowing what my kids are up to on the internet. I feel vigalence is key, but in passing you don't notice the hidden problems of this site because it looks similar to the other sites she plays on where you can play dress up and don't interact with others. However, this is really bothering me that 1, when creating your character you can change the boob size (!!!) and 2, mosto f the profiles on there were ppl advertising for a relationship. This is more scary than myspace.
Kid, 11 years old November 4, 2009

WOAH.......GR3AT W3BSIT3!!!!:P

Im 11,and just got kicked off this website by my parents bcuz,i go on in the mornings,afterskool,and most of the time on the weekend.i have 2 say,IT IS ADDICTING!!thatz the reason i got kick off.this made me 4get bout my hw or sometimez skip it.it made ALL my grades slip.i have 2 say,my gradez weren't rlly that good b4 but,they rlly fell down.their getting better but,it leading 2 a meeting with ALL my teachers!!it can be some what gross.i've seen lezbos asking 4 s3x on there in the chat area.i hardly ever go in there,bcuz itz alittle boring chating with ppl.i rlly miss the website.BADLY.i've made good friends on there and now their going 2 be wondering y i havent been on.then,i'll have to tell them what happened,and all that junk.honestly,it's not really inapropiate.theirs badder sites out their.the messages can have the words a,hole or other words that in some places aren't thought as "bad words".i've heard some of my rlly good friendz cursing on there,and it has lead them 2 curse at skool or on the phone.i wouldn't recamend it 4 kidz 10 and younger.it's my fav website so i give it 5 stars.
Kid, 10 years old March 22, 2011

I used to go on WeeWorld so much that my Mom was worried that bad things were happing when I was online. People on this website say whatever they want because they found a loop-hole by just typing periods in the middle of letters nothing is blocked. People date on this website sometimes they ask for each others phone numbers or addresses so they can do stuff in the real world. You can chose chest size from small to quite big. People have kids. And you can get bullied too! If you are 1o or older this website is ok but overall this is not a good website for any age.
Kid, 12 years old June 17, 2014

Weeworld

Believe it or not I'm 12 and I had a weeworld account since I was 7. My cousin made me an account and believe me I learned a lot in that site. When I was 8 nobody warned me about people sharing info. I was on one day and I made a friend in a chat room and they said she/he wanted to talk to me, but I didn't know she/he meant call me! She/he gave me their phone number and I'd told them I would call them, but luckily I asked my dad first because I wasn't aloud to pick up the house phone without permission. He looked at my computer to report this person but they logged out or something and I never had nothing to do with that stranger again. I made another account about 4 months ago (I got tired of the old one) and I'm very careful on there. A lot of strangers ask me out but I say no because I feel uncomfortable dating a guy online that you never even met! I like weeworld when it's safe and people are friendly and just say "hey!" or something like that! I hate weeworld when people are cursing, talking bout sexual things, and inappropriate stuff. That's why I don't go on that much. I think kids need to be careful on this site.
Parent Written byDad Dont Play April 13, 2013

Scarry !

No No and No are you serious ? get a grip ? This is a complete set up ! A playground for sex offenders, bullies and kids that learn how to be even slicker when it comes to doing things they are not supposed too ! I dont even know where to begin with this mess.... My daughter graduated from webkinz to this Weeworld site I watched her play the first couple weeks and it seemed ok...seemed educational and games to play etc. I let this go on for a while infact too long to find out this is a FB for kids and OTHERS. She was acting extra busy and always private with back turned...take note : when I tried to get involved she was smart enough to close out screen and school work had popped up or even a doodle drawing page. " Dad look what I drew you " hearts and what not...things I knew wasnt taking that long to do...besides she doesnt even like to draw. So i surprised her with a shake down and she knew it was coming. As I came in the room she signed out and and closed it out. So I took it into the other room...already knowing what I was going to do..did a history search and didnt see nothing out of the ordinary so I decided to see what she was over dosing on lately. Thing was I had to get the password. So kindly, I said hey let me get this password so I can see what this site is about you been on lately...she froze it took a couple of times to get it out of her...so as I am logging on she is in her room on her CELL phone logged on and erased messages before I could get to it..unbelievable right ?? Finally I called her in the room and she had her phone in her hand...took that and seen she was on the site on her phone, which I will later obtain copies of the records. Futhermore : This site blew me away ! Utterly ridiculous and Bizarre...first the avatar with options to wear underwear and makeup(do you know what ratchet means ?) then the life of virtual sex comes to my eyes...I am boiling at this point I have an 11 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER PEOPLE ! are you all crazy ?? I clicked on a friend that left a message on her page..of course she erased her reply...got to erase 40 something page replies plus her whole mailbox Back to her friends message board : This random girl wrote on her page words I would never think a kid would even know...I mean I couldnt believe my eyes...the whole enchilda if you know what I mean and it was steps and objects involved in the entire paragraph. Now I am terrified at this point ! I wrote the site and they removed it but now I am requesting to obtain her erased messages Also terrified she may have gave some information that will harm us and our home ! This is just a helping hand of how the great country works ! Parents if you cant sit down with them and watch every move they make on the internet or phone then you better start blocking and FILTERing every move ! Weeworld please help me with this erased information
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

Ewww! Gross!

I saw my friend's account on the website and his avatar had breasts and NIPPLES sticking out! I totally agree with ilovecookiez!
Parent of a 9 and 12 year old Written bystarrparrent1 November 24, 2011

sex=terrible

the sexual content is REALLY bad. they even like date and kiss on there and pretend to do it. the language is not as bad but the filters aren't that good. my kids cannot go on.