All member reviews for WeeWorld

Teen, 16 years old Written bylauralovezcookiez February 8, 2013

This is OK.

Now i have played weeworld since october,and i really like it.this website is kid friendly because it blocks everything rude but, the problem is some teenagers who find swearing,mocking,sex and anything rude can make up words for it.im a little concerned as i was playing and a guy told me to have sex.Avoid these people as they are teenagers pretending to be kids.This is why they have a seperation line between kids and teenagers. I hope this helps! PS. my name is dropdeadxoxo
Teen, 13 years old Written bypeoplewithouthats October 29, 2012

Know your child!

The site isn't dangerous, however if you want to shelter your child from the real world and real problems then it's probably a no. You have to know your child well and know that they are well educated on internet safety and they know what to do if someone says or does something bad that makes them uncomfortable. I've been on WeeWorld, and it is addicting, so maybe only allow and allotted time per day or something.
Kid, 9 years old May 28, 2012

''OK for some kids''

good for age 9&up i am on there and the lauguage is over the top. the breast sizes go from small,medium, to BIG.i recommend it to some kids.it really depends on your child.it depends on how much they ignore bad language and bullying.the launguage is blocked but people can still curse and say bad stuff. i once heard ''squeeze milk from nipple'' on there and i would give an ok rating for some kids. there are bullys everywhere. people slap people by simply saying *slap* i am nine years old and its not that bad. and if YOU decide to go on there i would watch out for N2k109. advertisments are all over the homepage.so i would not let a real little kids on there.it can cause a bad attitude AND bad language!!!! 8&under should NOT i repeat NOT be aloud on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bydeadmau5k February 19, 2012

don't let your kids on weeworld because there is so much inappropriate things you can do.if you do play weeworld add me " transformingmouse"
Teen, 17 years old Written byalex_beast March 19, 2009

there was a case on this in my neighborhood

there was a case on this in my neighborhood a few months ago. some girl gave out her personal info and they guy she was talking to decided to drop into the neighborhood. luckily the girls mom called the police and they caught him. be VERY careful on this site as long as you dont give away personal info you should be fine
Teen, 15 years old Written byweewii1 October 15, 2010

sexy and cute

i love myself the way i im and you sould to
Kid, 11 years old July 10, 2010

it is a great game

I lovvvvvvvve it
Kid, 7 years old June 17, 2009

my name is kerri and im smart

my name is kerri and im smart

Not very good

First, when u make ur wee avatar, there are NO leaves covering ur private parts. It's disgusting. I am turning 13 in 2 months, and I think even 13 yrs. olds shouldn't be on there!!! There are perverted boys trying to ask for sex. I was literally disgusted at the amount of sexual content they allow. I have never been on MySpave, but now seeing that, I never wanna be on there. There teen girls that were 14 asking for sex from other 14 yr. old girls! Parents should see what the lesbians write. Disgusting sex stories. I didn't even know what the words ment...
Kid, 12 years old November 8, 2014

LEARNING

This is not good for kids

I got in trouble because other kids were cursing They blocked the bad words but kids are still finding a way to curse. Also there are grown up and teenagers that are enter the kids section and starting fights
Kid, 12 years old October 29, 2014

bad behavior on websites

If I was you I would never let my kids get a weeworld account even if there 13-17 it is inappropriate and teens are still kids to adults. They also have adults in the younger people section there been people saying how how there grown ups and kids saying there age even when they band numbers they still find a way. All they really do on weeworld is flirt. In the clothes section there is a bunch of inappropriate clothing you can dress up in your bra and panties and just go to the chat rooms.
Kid, 12 years old June 17, 2014

Weeworld

Believe it or not I'm 12 and I had a weeworld account since I was 7. My cousin made me an account and believe me I learned a lot in that site. When I was 8 nobody warned me about people sharing info. I was on one day and I made a friend in a chat room and they said she/he wanted to talk to me, but I didn't know she/he meant call me! She/he gave me their phone number and I'd told them I would call them, but luckily I asked my dad first because I wasn't aloud to pick up the house phone without permission. He looked at my computer to report this person but they logged out or something and I never had nothing to do with that stranger again. I made another account about 4 months ago (I got tired of the old one) and I'm very careful on there. A lot of strangers ask me out but I say no because I feel uncomfortable dating a guy online that you never even met! I like weeworld when it's safe and people are friendly and just say "hey!" or something like that! I hate weeworld when people are cursing, talking bout sexual things, and inappropriate stuff. That's why I don't go on that much. I think kids need to be careful on this site.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLixianRobloxian February 8, 2014

LEARNING

I would suggest for you to be AT LEAST 13 to play WeeWorld.

As a 13 year old I know that this game is definitely not for younger kids. I seriously hate to do this, but for your kids' and your own safety I'm going to jot down what's wrong with WeeWorld. 1.)Many of the user on WeeWorld like to form "gangs" and walks around acting like they're hot sh-t. They like to pick on newbies and anyone who isn't wearing their "color". 2.)Almost every user online dates. You seriously don't know who's behind that computer. They could say they're a smoking 15 year old girl, but in reality they're a 37 year old man. 3.)A good half of the WeeWorld user swear. And the filtering chat system isn't to good. 4.)They're is WAY to much scammers on WeeWorld. What I mean is they walk up to you asking if they can give you a "make over". You give them your password and then they change how you look. You know what else some people change? Your password. As a 13 year old I love WeeWorld, but seriously there is problems on this website.
Kid, 9 years old December 3, 2013

WARNING WARNING

well I don't know about you but people have sex cuss words and telling where you live and get kidnapped I will say 9 I am a kid and I play it its not very bad they remove the ladies boobies size but the things are going weird is ads when kids click the ads it can lead you to a virus.. and crash your computer there still ladies like acting they had sex with a bra also naked also people following you to force you to date you there some weird site call weeworld frees I think that gets you 99999999999 golds only you gotta do put your username or maybe password WARNING DONT NEVER EVER GO TO A STRANGE SITE YOU GOTTA PUT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD OR TELLING PHONE NUMBERS WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but you don't have to go in but make sure you check with your kids when they play weeworld or log in cause kids might lie to there age.. to ( WARNING)
Teen, 14 years old Written bycrazygurl501 November 26, 2013

WEEWORLD IS CRAP

WEEWORLD IS CRAP. DO NOT AND I CANNOT EMPHASIZE THIS MORE, BUT DO NOT LET YOUR CHILDREN PLAY THIS. THEY MIGHT GET HACKED, HAVE ONLINE SEX, BE CYBERBULLIED AND SO ON.
Kid, 12 years old November 17, 2013

a verry bad game

this game is awful but very addictive don't let your child play the game it is like a hub for sexual predators and people who claim they are in the "crips" and the "bloods" etc. people can get past the filters and have "sex" by jumping up and down on one another this game is very inapropriate and anyone under the age of 14 really shouldn't play it there are adds and theres a high chance of getting a virus or something when you click on get gold offers so yes overall don't let your child on it
Teen, 16 years old Written byAcaiRebel October 15, 2013

the WeeWorld "Sex."

this is a great type of thing for teens. like me c: i'd say about the sex that is going on. i can't believe that WeeWorld has "sex" on here. it might not be safe for Jr. in WeeWorld. that would be my thought on "sex."
Kid, 12 years old October 7, 2013

DON'T GO ON THIS SITE!! BULLYING, SEXUAL MESSAGES, AND VIRUSES.

I played this site and finally stopped after a lot of bullying, sexual messages, and hacking. Bullying: People called other people gay, a lot of curse words, etc. Sexual messages: People actually "did" IT on there! Ridiculous! This group actually dared someone to go to random people and harass them. Hacking: My friend got hacked TWICE on there. The first virus was so bad that she had to get rid of her computer! This site is HORRIBLE!
Teen, 13 years old Written byslyfox432 September 24, 2013

Don't even bother

This website is filled with hackers these days. WeeWorld has been really strict lately and closed down WeeWorld Forums because of spammers. They also are advertising V.I.P. ( membership ) so much it's so annoying. There are also websites claiming to give you free gold and free V.I.P., but it's obviously a virus. I reccommend this game for boys/girls at least 10 years old. I wrote pause because there may be sexual content on there. Anyone under than 10 years old should definetly not play this game.
Kid, 9 years old September 16, 2013

BAD BAD BAD!1

im on wee world right now and i see people saying (kiss) like? i acctually faked it the reason because i just wanted to see what this is all about and now i acctually never want to go on it again its like a dating magnet!1 once on my account some guy said i was a 'babe' i was like trying to avoid him but he kept on following me!! sorry for spelling actually wrong i spell fast! sometimes i think that a bunch of bad men are on the site looking for your personal information it scares me!1 :( not for KIDS!11