All member reviews for WeeWorld

Teen, 14 years old Written bydeadmau5k February 19, 2012

don't let your kids on weeworld because there is so much inappropriate things you can do.if you do play weeworld add me " transformingmouse"
Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewpoint4kelsie February 11, 2012

Its fine.

I have a account and pratically get on everyday if I get the chanse. Their are somewhat issues with the language but they are improving that rapidally. Dating is a issue on this website though, people go on and just find someone that is "cute" and ask them out. I recomend this website for someone over 13 and not anymore less.
Kid, 11 years old February 10, 2012

Dont even bother

Well I am 10 years old and once went on the website its really fun! But the first (and only) day I went on 7 kids swore at each other. I think club penguin is better because you can at least report bad language. DON'T GO ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old January 28, 2012

Pretty Good Site

I don't totally *LOVE* WeeWorld, but I think it's a good site. My friend and I really like it. If you go into chat rooms, you just gotta be REALLY cautious. People "date" on WeeWorld, bully sometimes, and even ask for personal information! It's a little like Club Penguin. If someone is being rude or mean, you can click on their avatar, open up their page, and report them. Also, I haven't seen that any of the minigames are bad or inappropriate, and the Jobs game is really fun! On WeeWorld, there's no pressure to get a *Membership*, unlike some other sites, but if you want more points, there's an option to buy them with real money, or you can take an offer and get more points. As long as you only friend people who are nice and don't ask for personal info from you, I think it's a good site for ages 9-16.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNicky.Ben January 23, 2012

Weeworld is NOT Inapropriate OR Rude!!!!!!

Weeworld is really good.people who are worried about inappropriate stuff, this is what your kid is exposed to every day at school. People can no longer be nude and the leaves are no longer a feature. there are loads of saftey procedures in place for internet creeps, and it is just as safe as any other social networking site. Give your kids a break. The website is cool and it won't harm them. It only gives them a look into the real world.
Teen, 14 years old Written byxScreamalovestory January 23, 2012

Weeworld review -By an actual user.

Hey im 14 and i think its pretty good, the website is all a win-win as long as you don't ask and tell. Don't ask for others personal info and passwords. And don't tell anyone YOUR personal info or password. If you haven't noticed there are a handful of female weemees wearing swimsuits and other "sexy" outfits with props. As for the male weemees most of the handful only wear bottoms. In my point of view their called the " DTF's " Usually having "DTF ;)" in their bubble. Meaning Down To F---. Girls and guys roleplay and do things with other weemees of this kind. One issue i also notice is online dating. If taken seriously it can lead to serious emotional problems and taken as a real life relationship. In my expierence Weeworld can be fun and somewhat addicting. But, being in those online relationships it can cause to fall back in schoolwork and decreases the grip on reality `per say. On the bas filter note - i have to agree ! Words can always be changed and filters do not catch them. For instance the "A" word.. Some people use a capital i ( I ) instead of a l and go by the filters. Also they use foreign letters/symbols to replace another letter in the curse word. ( â, ê, î, ô, û, á, é, í, ó, ú, à, è, ì, ò, ù, ä, ë, ï, ö, ü, ã, õ, ñ, ç, ¡ ) ... One thing i do like are the Ambassadors. They are like the helping bees of Weeworld, have a question ? Ask an ambassador. They always have a globe behind their weemees and always up for a challenge. BUT some are in it for the fame. Any other questions - please ask !!! Enjoy the website with precautions ! (:
Teen, 15 years old Written byMadiooooo January 22, 2012

Weeworlddd x3

I think Weeworld is an amazing website for kids 14 & up , i dont think its very appropriate for kids under that age. Kids curse alot and you can get away with it by putting periods in it or adding extra letters , many kids date on their share personal information , ive had some friends meet up with people from their , many kids date flirt , have sex, and have their online gang wars and stuff , personally i love this website , ps : add me XXMZFRESHXX
Teen, 16 years old Written byccgray23 October 30, 2011

cool

weeworld is a good place for kids
Kid, 12 years old October 18, 2011

About WeeWorld

They can choose there own breast size and boys can comment that they want to have sex with your daughter/son.
Kid, 9 years old October 4, 2011

BAD

It Can be Bad And Inniprorprite for Young kids ages 8 - 16 but for Teenagers yes for teenagers
Kid, 12 years old August 22, 2011

BAD GAME!

I played this a while back and I was SO addicted. I used to not do homework and only play this. I would wake up at 3 am and play till 6 am. I would dream and think of this 24/7. I spent TONS of money and I would dress inapporiatley. You could have a SPRIPPER POLE in your room! I got hacked once and someone just completely stole ALL my "gems". I cried for hours but got it back. I would have "boyfriends" that were 17 and I truly cared about them! I even gave one of them my instant messaging and they sexted me! (Not pictures just words) I would never recommend this for someone under the age of 17!
Kid, 8 years old August 10, 2011

mom

Teen, 13 years old Written byMr. Beiber July 27, 2011

Not for kids

Do not get an account for WeeWorld! You can type down every bad word including the F-word! I am 13 years old and I cannot believe how inappropriate this website is! When you dress up naked, you can see peoples penises, butts, boobs and breasts! Why are parent's letting their kids play this? The game is boring, violent, sexualized, and Consumerism! THAT AND COMMON SENSE ARE THE WORST WEBSITES ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bywebsurfer101 July 23, 2011

IFFY,OKAY NOT WORTH IT. IF U CARE DO NOT GET ON THIS WEBSITE!

This website is alright. I don't think it is addicting. It can be really fun though. I don't have any friends on here because most of them do not have very approriete profiles or the approriete ammount of clothing. They have modetors but i have never had a problem so doon't know if they do anything, Don't bother putting your kids on it. It is'nt worth it and they could get into some cyber trouble.
Kid, 12 years old July 6, 2011

Male+Female = Sex.

My friends and I used to have accounts, but we quit after a month or two because of sexual content. There are chat rooms, in which sexual activity goes on. Its called the World, and you can see the avatars and talk to others. People ask other people if they wanna do it, and they actually pretend to. Its disgusting, inappropriate, and immature.
Kid, 11 years old April 9, 2011

For Perverts only

Ok, now I have been on this website before and it is filled with Perverts and Petifiles. Don't go on this website unless you like perverts. Some have ONLINE SEX! People Cuss and it's already bad enough on what I said. Go ahead and See for yourself and you will leave that crappy website FOREVER!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2011

NO NO NO NO NO! DON'T GO HERE!

Bad website. Girls can choose their breast size, with an option of MEGA BREASTS:(. AND people pretend to have sex some times, and they pretend to cuss, and it lets you say lots of things. BAD WEBSITE.
Kid, 11 years old April 6, 2011

..perverted.

Players are free to..have sex. They often fight over girls, and most girls try to dress naked as possible. I mean it's not the site's fault, but they need a better chat filter. You can design your room, design your character.. But breasts sizes? That's just sick. Most of their clothes are kind of..revealing. If you choose not to waste your money on stuff. (I forgot what they were called, but you need to buy them with your own money) There are ads, and some of them have adware and viruses (I can tell) It could be a fun way to hang out, but not now. They often fail in cussing. And reporting never works. Players will be mean to you if you have no fashion taste. Or you got no bling. Or pretty hair.
Kid, 10 years old February 24, 2011

iffy for 10+11, idk about 12. 13 almost perfect

u know, i think that weeworld is a bad place, but i have an account. i think 13+ should b allowed. my mom knows i have an account. if anyone under 13 wants a weeworld account, they shoul ask their parents first and tell them what the site is about. o, by the way add me on weeworld. its funny, but my username on weeworld is Kelly268
Kid, 10 years old January 26, 2011

i have a porcupine on this website