All member reviews for WeeWorld

Teen, 14 years old Written byjacky957 January 20, 2011

im 15 years old

i tink pepol shoth be naice
Kid, 12 years old December 29, 2010

Do NOT Let Your Children On This Site!!!!

I have an account, but I don't go on it any more because it's a bad site. My friends don't go on it either. You would be so surprised on how many kids/tweens lie to go on it. Here are my main reasons why it's bad. Lots of people who go on it have inappropriate options. They are allowed to dress in inappropriate outfits (in outfits when guys are shirtless, and girls have their tummy showing, sometimes even just a bra). Girls can also choose how big they want their breasts to be. WeeWorld has gotten a lot more filters now for messages, but people on it hide whenever they say something bad. Another issue (which I think is the worst) is that girls and boys can flirt, send sexy messages, and even date online! Where ever you go on WeeWorld, you are boud to see a girl and a boy sending each other flirty, and sexy messages. Most people on that site date! I really think you should not let your children on this site!!!
Kid, 11 years old December 24, 2010

I have a weeworld.nothing had influence me at all.but i have a friend who i no in real life who has weeworld and got a bad meassge where the blog was.so she defend her self and i helped ha saying ur racis.and the person was.nothing is really worng in MY OPINION.but the money issue is the big problem.u see there are popular clothes and cool too.JUST JUST make sure your child use the website wisely :)
Kid, 12 years old December 4, 2010

ut not 4 tweens

I think that weeworld is an awsome addicting fun chatting site that everyone will love!! sometimes go on peeps page on weeworld and ther are VERY inapropriete comments and a lot of bad language. Some people are crazy and really weird on it so u have 2 not give away any info aabout ypurself until u know they are safe. Dont 4get 2 add meh i'm 0123Rainbow.
Kid, 10 years old December 4, 2010

Terrible For All Kids

Terrible, inappropriate and all things on there are a safety hazard. Kids Have been kidnapped
Teen, 16 years old Written bylipgloss21 November 13, 2010

i love weeworld!..kids 12+ should go on this website..its sooo fun..i think its a great way to talk to friends..my username is lexi123497..add me!!
Kid, 11 years old November 7, 2010

teens tweeny

ok i have an account and i only talk to my friends, dont go the world, and there is no problem me and my friends like to talk to eachother. yes this is some drinking but not alot and kids can work around the filters but just talk to ppl you know dont curse or are good or whatever and its ok like alot of kids have a facebook this is just like it
Teen, 14 years old Written bysqu96 October 20, 2010

Perfect for tweens

I don't see much of an issue here. It seems that they have fixed most of the filtering issues and have cleaned everything up quite a bit. I give this one a 5 Star rating for kids 13+ and up.
Teen, 15 years old Written byweewii1 October 15, 2010

sexy and cute

i love myself the way i im and you sould to
Kid, 11 years old August 11, 2010

Say no to your child about WeeWorld.

I have a account named Xx0Cheyenne0xX. and yes there is sexual comments, people may have sex on there like its nothing caled *sexting* its wrong so if your kid feel bad in anyway block that person and keep them away from it I stay away from people like that ok have a good day. - Cheyenne <3
Kid, 10 years old July 24, 2010

Read this. It's very true

It's not safe at all and many people can be very mean to you. I don't recomend it for most kids. It can be very addicting for older and younger kids, but they don't realize the dangers. I would recomend watching your child while they play it, if you let them play it.
Kid, 10 years old July 20, 2010

Girls Can Be (How Do i Say This) Sluts

I myself love the site and is very nice and safe...at times. Parents I don't recoment this site to your 8 year old daughter/son but once he/she is 14 maybe
Teen, 14 years old Written bycommonsense909 July 14, 2010

NO WAY JOSE/ not safe for kids!!!

too many kids lie about thier age just to play and that exploids them to uneccesary behavior
Kid, 11 years old July 10, 2010

it is a great game

I lovvvvvvvve it
Kid, 11 years old July 6, 2010

boon's rating

my friend has an account on this website, it is very inappropriate! the first thing is that you can choose what size you want your breasts to be. you can also spell curse words differantly and get away with it. there is a place on wee world where kids can say sexual things and not get kicked off. very bad!
Teen, 15 years old Written bykalie June 26, 2010

everyone

i am on weeworld it is educational it teaches you how to set a goal it teaches you bout how not use drugs and also you can meet ppl around the worl d if you sont want your child to be talking to ppl then just go to setting and block them all or just say block ppl thT R NOT FRIENDS dur!
Kid, 11 years old May 9, 2010

Koolio

My sister luvs this website!! She's all ways on it. It looks fun.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDetectiveGaga May 1, 2010

I'm actually on the website and i love it! I'm 12 and i dont put sexual content on it. no one has asked me for drugs or sex. im perfectly fine with it and NO OFFENCE to any parents on here but do you have anything better to do that see if a website is "good for your kids" the website is for 13 and over not 5 and under! MOST kids (like me) just pretend they're 13 anyways. And "NotEmo2" ummm are you sure your 13 because im 12 and every graphic sex scene on there that i happened to read (FYI i dont spend my time searching sex scenes) i knew what every word ment. and WHY should there be Leaves covering parts?!? Thats MY opinion:)
Kid, 10 years old March 28, 2010

the monitors don't catch words like h---,a--,and d---!i wish it did. you have to say you were born in 1992 because no other year really works(i tried 1991 but they said i was to young then i tried 1992 and it accepted,weird isn't it?)
Kid, 11 years old January 9, 2010