All member reviews for WeeWorld

Kid, 11 years old November 13, 2009

Perfect for nobody, inappropriate for all.

Lets just say, ive been on this website for a while now, i hate it... but its addicting. If you let your kids play this game, be prepared to read this on their report card. FFFFFFF. Sexual Content is another issue, people will ask to be your bf/gf so they can have "sekks". If your child had an account on this game, make sure they quit.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydogLoverAwsome July 31, 2009

some ppl on there are REALY mean but i love that site... i have been on it for almost 2 years! i dont see anything wrong!
Kid, 11 years old July 27, 2009

I have a weeworld weemee. But some things are not for lil kids. Not that I'm a lil kid xD. You should be 13 or up to have one. DONT GIVE YOUR PASS OUT WHEN YOU MAKE ONE! Weeworld.com can be fun and stuff. Also it has forms that talk about books tween and teen have read. Have fun :]
Teen, 13 years old Written bybeachroxy July 23, 2009

Okay for Kids 17+

On weeworld people cuss here and there. Also, on the dress up option you can put a magarita in he/she's hand.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLollipopshop1 June 17, 2009

Fun!

Weeworld is a website for young teens. I wouldnt recommend this for young children below 12. There is sexual activity and cuss words but its not real ! The only bad thing is that this website lets you write anything with the acception of a few cuss words. Its really for teens not for young ones. So be cautious and make sure you have permission to enter this site.
Teen, 15 years old Written byi_am_iron_man March 9, 2009

a fun site, but you need to watch out for some stuff

Weeworld is a fun, rather addicting site for tweens to late teens. The ages vary on this website, anything form 11 to 18. I Have had a account on here for oh, eight months now. Yes, some content is bad But weeworld is much inporved now in the worlds, almost every curse word is bleeped out, with the excepttion of damm and ass (cuz they have alternate meanings)and if u say something repeatedly, u are removed from the chat area.Girls when they start out now have underwear and a bra on. Yes, ppl do go around asking for "virtual s3x" but if it bothers you, just block or ignore them i have a lot of firends, oh 1300 now, my account name is makeoutman. lol, my friends know it's just a silly joke. I have a gf, and itz fun having one you can put pictures of yourself in ur blog, and i have. But watch out, you can get addicted! i have. i admit it. but i love this site and itz so much fun! you should probably git parent permission for this site i didnt and my mom catches me on this site every once in a while

fun site

weeworld is a fun and safe social network site 2 spend time on

Boring.

And nothing bad.

be careful

it starts ouy with people who are nude exept for leaves covering private parts when personalizing your person such as chest size and clothing is OBSCENE.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

BOOOOOORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NUF SAID.a discrace to habbo and club penguin!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysoftball_player234 April 9, 2008

Weeworld: Bad for kids??

I read some of the other reviews and I think that weeworld is not bad at all! I'm 14 and I have one. Yes, sometimes people may say a swear word but, it's nothing kids around my age wont hear at school! Yes, I think that safety is a HUGE issue (a man posing as a teen girl) but if your gonna say your kid or whoever can't play cause of it, why not jusy block out all internet privlages???I play regularly and think it's fun. My mom and dad have checked it out and I only accept someone's friend request after I check out their page and comments and think their decent. I enjoy chatting with my friends (some I know, others I don't) and designing my room and 'weemee' (the character you get). She looks somewhat like me, but not much. And yes, you can change the breast size, but the biggest ones are NOT BIG at all. I think that if you want to start playing, let your parents check it out and decide wheater it's ok to play or not.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytony51 April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written bycmelo3 April 9, 2008

I like WeeWorld and I think it's a fun place to go on. Some things are annoying of what people say and do but you can easily avoid it by not going on their pages and talking to them. People do swear on WeeWorld but it's nothing more than what kids my age would swear in school. I don't know about safety but I would have the parents check the website before the kids make a weemee.