All teen and kid member reviews for Wikihow

Kid, 11 years old August 8, 2010

Brilliant Idea =]

Great Site, Really Good. It Tells You Everything You Need (Or May Need) To Know How To Do. Like If You've Fallen Out With A Friend, Just Search "How To Make Up With A Friend". It Tells You How To Keep Diaries Secret, How To Do CPR, Things That Might One Day Be VERY Useful To You. Even Extreme Situations Are All Covered. I Signed Up And I've Never Had Any Issues With The Site. I Love Contributing To Articles, It's Brilliant Fun If You Like Giving Advice.
Kid, 10 years old November 4, 2012

LEARNING

Great!

Nice How To's
Teen, 17 years old Written byGenius_knight November 1, 2012

LEARNING

wikiHow as seen by Genius_knight

wikiHow is a very unique site where anyone can edit while having an option whether they want to create an account or not. The articles on wikiHow are always changing as a result the quality keeps on increasing as daily new and awesome stuff is added to the article.New users get so glued to the site that they go on a writing spree but those who read the wiki tour succeed tremendously while those who neglect suffer as their article gets compromised. The amazing thing about wikiHow is that even a badly written article gets so much improved by the users that the author feels surprised as whether they are reading their own article or some professional article so one need not worry about quality and vandalism as both are taken care by wikiHowians. People who join the site get rid of many sufferings and become en-lighted by the knowledge. wikiHow is a platform to learn, write and the best to share with the whole world.
Teen, 16 years old Written byLaLa567 January 2, 2012

I write articles for wikihow!

I write wikihow articles and I can tell you, all the writers I came across are all friendly and we all try are best to make the website good.
Kid, 12 years old June 28, 2010

There is a lot of good and a little bad. Very educational. Kids can learn a lot. GREAT WEBSITE.