All member reviews for WoogiWorld

Virtual world tries to teach but may confuse.

Parent Written byzeamays February 14, 2013

LEARNING

Don't be naive..

Scam mercenery. Possibly. Looks very much like to me. I wrote quite a bit but the system brands my review as 'unfit language' to paraphrase and won't allow it. I think it is essentially 'false flag' marketing, to coin a phrase, possibly. They sneak in under guise of non-profit and do-gooding and 'allow' schools to 'participate' and then use that school association to claim govt and education dept approval and involvement. Making themselves quasi govt and sucking parents in. That's my last attempt at a post. If this doesn't work I'll give up on the site.
Kid, 12 years old December 7, 2014

Not exactly appropriate

Well, they may have limited chat words, but people discover ways to curse around the chat filter. It's not that educational either. Great hangout for ages 11-16 though.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPink_Angel December 7, 2014

Too much cursing!

I went on it and they cursed a lot! They curse and have WAY too much drama. If your kids like this game then tell them not to go on the international state. Go on a state that nobody really goes on. And if they play the game because they like to be social on it, don't even give them a chance to wait and see what happens. DON'T DO IT!
Kid, 12 years old June 9, 2012

LEARNING

OK HERES THE ANSWER(s) YOUR LOOKING FOR!

1. THEY MIGHT FIND A WAY TO SWEAR BUT SPELLED IT DIFFERENTLY AND WHEN THEY REPORT THE PERSON WHO REPORTED MIGHT BE BANNED BUT THE GUY WHO SAYS IF YOU REPORT AN ABUSE YOU WILL GET BANNED THE GUY DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THE WORD MEANS BECAUSE IT'S SPELLED WRONG. 2.makes children understand viruses,hackers all that mean stuff that does to you computer 3. ive played it my self.(12) 4.helps with outside of the real world like ok for instants your child has been on the computer for a long time and he or she looks at this mini game about how you should spend time with your family and help with chores or talk to you gradpop's and grandma's but most importantly outside because you need fresh are outside 5.HELPS STOP CYBER BULLING!!! (yay) 6.VERY FUN
Kid, 10 years old March 13, 2011

Teen, 16 years old Written byfantasy_faerie January 26, 2011

Fun and educational game for children

CONCERNS Violence: There is no violence in the game. Violent talk is impossible due to Woogi World's limited chat. Sex: Sexual talk is impossible due to Woogi World's limited chat. Language: Swearing cannot happen in Woogi World due to limited chat. Consumerism: Players may buy a paid membership to unlock certain features of Woogi World. Players may also sign up for the "Music Club" or "Reading Club". Drinking/Drugs/Smoking: Not an issue. HIGHLIGHTS Educational: Woogi World teaches players about cyber safety. Woogi World is targeted at children. Safety: Since the players of Woogi World are young and not interested in hacking Woogi World or the players, Woogi World is pretty secure. User Content: Not much.
Parent of a 9 year old Written bylb soccer cutie December 12, 2010

kelly

i think that it will be good for my kids
Kid, 7 years old December 9, 2010

good

i love this kind of rating on woogi world and it will get even better if i ws whp
Teen, 16 years old Written bybabbygirl97 July 30, 2010

i love it
Kid, 8 years old January 18, 2010

Kid, 11 years old November 13, 2009

Great Game! Safe, fun, educational!

WoogiWorld is a wonderful game! It teaches kids internet safety, health, and has games that help with kid's education. It's safer than other kid websites. I would recommend it to Elementary kids, and some kids in Middle School (Junior High) too.
Kid, 8 years old September 30, 2009

Always play

I am the greatest game player ever
Kid, 8 years old September 14, 2009

love it!!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old April 24, 2009

Kid, 9 years old April 21, 2009

carolyn magic

vbgfftvbr
Kid, 9 years old March 24, 2009

GOOD SITE FOR INTERNET SAFETY

it is a good site to let kids play on to learn intenet safety and fun too.
Parent of an infant, 1, 1, 3, 5, and 6 year old Written byISHMIAL911 March 17, 2009

CASTLES HORSES AND KNIGHTS

Kid, 10 years old February 17, 2009

Great Game

Just for the sake of this review, I have signed up. I have to tell you, it is great!