Shopping- and chatting-centric tween virtual world.

Parent of a 9 year old Written bydancigirl April 6, 2011

WoozWorld might not be such a great world.

My child loves it and she thinks its wonderful but there are a few things you need to look out for tho is the language.My child came up to me say a male woozen said he would do something wich is very sexual and once she log me on so i could get her wooz and i saw this message she had from a woozen that said a bad word now we didnt bother that time but if we had seen it again it was farewell woozworld so woozworld has alot they need to watch for.
Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2011

HORRIBLE PARENTS

i HATE THE WEBSITE. YOUR A BAD PARENT IF U LET UR KID ON THIS! I WENT ON IT 2 TIMES AND STOPPED GOING ON COMPLETLY. TO MUCH CUSSING AND VIOLENCE. SAFTY IS A PROBLEM AND LOVE IS DEFFENTLY! TRUST ME PARENTS DONT GO ON THIS SITE I GIVE IT 0 STARS!
Parent of a 9 year old Written byusa195 February 27, 2011

its a nice place

i think wooz world is a nice place for kids 10+ but if your child is mauture at age 9 then i might say its OK
Parent Written byLady Moon June 19, 2013

NO WAY! Get your kids out of there immediatly!!!!!

My daughter started playing this game a few months ago. At first it seemed fine with her learning how to use money and learning how to decorate and design her units. But after a while I felt concerned that it was only teaching her how to be more popular. After she became more and more addicted I started to slow her time allowed on even more. She recently told me she was in love with a boy she met online!! We then had a stranger call our house!! I then made myself an account to really investigate and became horrified!!! Lots of sex talk! It is more like a dating site! I became furious! My daughter is so upset not understanding that cyber relationships ARE NOT REAL! We had the whole speech about NEVER giving out personal info..so she went behind my back to communicate with some boy 8 years older than her!!! I bet that isn't even correct. Please DO NOT let your kids get on this site. Do not let your child be a victim. And yes it is my fault. I should have been more on top of it...Learned my lesson the hard way!!
Parent Written byterryMac March 19, 2013

SCAM

WoozWorld I have found the kids learn how to get around the bad words by using different spelling. They also want to hook up as another poster mentioned. They also will scam you out of your wooz money. I spent $9.99 on a Pot of Gold & it wasn't locked & as soon as the Pot filled someone came & click & took it all. I was out the money & the wooz for my daughter. They will also scam you out of trading. Meaning you will trade with another user & they won't give you the trade they promised you! Not a positive experience in my house. I have signed 3 kids up & all 3 have experience bad conduct None stop complaining when they are on there. Not a positive place for your kids to play on. They learn NOTHING & your out the money! =(
Teen, 13 years old Written bypjn0705 September 17, 2011

WOOZWORLD IS FUN AND SAFE! IT IS NOT BORING!

This game is awsome! Ur kids can learn here how to organize an event like GAMES, SALE and MORE. It is a good website. Some says its boring! But its COOL! This is good for ur kids! It is soooo fun!!!!
Kid, 12 years old April 18, 2013

WORST GAME EVER

I can't belive it! For the first few days i went on i loved it but then it started. The third time i went on i saw it all. There it was: fluck you will u dat me give me a kis i hat you it was all there in black and white. This game is worse than sims 3. NEVER LET YOUR CHILD PLAY THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All it is is about sex and love and bad things that i cant go into also i made the mistake of joining and now i cant deleat my account! DONT LET YOUR CHILDREN GET SUKED INTO THE TRAP!!!!! DONT
Kid, 11 years old December 27, 2013

woozworld for children 11 and older

this game is fun but also can be very dangerous as a user of woozworld i have seen things i do not like. If your child plays this game i would do routine checks on their woozworld activity and suprize checks also i would think children 11 and older can play this game
Kid, 8 years old August 13, 2011

awesome game

i liked the game it is awesome but there are sometimes games involving older people, and some people are able to say bad words, but if they are being mean you can just block and report them. also people are saying things like "you want to date?" and stuff like that, but you can just ignore them.
Kid, 11 years old July 12, 2013

The inside scoop about woozworld through the eyes of a everyday user

I personally like woozworld. However, language, sex, violence, drugs, and drinking are accumulated somehow. Language like B***h. f**k u, dom as, etc. are used exacly how I spelled it. Sex is used by some users in the way " wanna have mex?" which I find inappropriate for a website. Violence is incorporated by gangs, avatars "cursing" out other avatars, bulling : verbal, possibly mental. Drugs is something some avatars do on woozworld. I have seen it happen before. They will find ways to spell out types of drugs. Drinking is highly seen throughout parties such as single parties, speed dating, basically wherever the owner of the unitz buys and puts them. If your careful you wont get in to these type of activities. I ignore them and do the right thing including keeping my personal information to myself and no one else. Stay away from these type of people and you will enjoy woozworld.
Parent of a 7, 8, 8, and 8 year old Written byTheBestSafeThings April 23, 2013

What You should really Know about Woozworld .

I aprove to woozworld , All my kids play it and i always log on to each an every one of there accounts while there sleeping . The Flitters have gone Verry strong . They cant try to swear if the say Folk It goes all blocked , The Moderators Review all the reports and they are always making your Children safe ! Your Children can earn Beex and wooz and buy there stylish clothes , Unitz (Rooms ) And Beautiful decore and decorate it to them selfs ! Children can play on the woozin and share there thoughts with there friends ! They can also share a funny music video or just some tunes ! You can also go to the adoptin center in the game and pretend u are a baby :) My Youngest Girl Sabrina plays a baby all the time , She loves to pretend that shes a fairy on the game to . There is angel clothes fairy clothes , Were wolve , Vampier And much more . Fun games like Emotion Game (Copy the Leaders Emotion ) And Playing Fashion Games :) I hope you let your Child sign up for Woozworld !
Kid, 10 years old January 22, 2011

No One Under 15 or else

I hate Woozworld my parents did not like it at all and I got in a lot of trouble.
Adult Written bylzoladz28 July 11, 2015

It really just depends.

Honestly, I played Woozworld when it first came out. It was by far one of my favorite games that I'd ever played. I agree with some of the others, it has changed. Now, there ARE perverted people on this game. Woozworld does their best to remove, or ban them from the game. Also, your child has the ability to "block" a Woozen. This means they can't follow, message, or "private chat" your child. At the same time they need to be careful. I've taken a visit to my old game, and there are three different types of people. The ones that make "trade centers" and shops, they are quite safe, and they give off no signals wanting for a relationship, the second group are the ones that are desperate for an online relationship, and there's the third group who is some of both. When in a relationship, there's a 90% chance that IF your child has a phone, they will have an app called "Kik". This app does not give out a phone number, but the children will talk to each other even after they have gotten off of the computer. I myself had a relationship once when I played the game. It turned out the guy, was a girl in real life! So, if you're curious as if your child has Kik, ask for their phone and see for yourself. You do have authority! Anyway, I hope this review helped for the families that had questions that hadn't been answered yet!
Kid, 11 years old June 17, 2015

I've had an account for about 3 years, and the changes are disappointing.

On Woozworld, people say tree for three, or ninja for nine, things like that. And no matter how many times the mods ban those words, the woozens will find a way to say those numbers. Now, I don't want to be comparing websites, but if you could go on Chit Chat City and see what it's like, you'd know what I mean. You don't have to have hell or damn or any word like that on it, but what i'm saying is that we should be allowed to say gibberish or numbers, things like that. Another thing I would like to say is about this preztige. It honestly isn't fair. Everyone on Woozworld that has been on for 2 or 3 years, obviously liked the old Woozworld better, which is why they quit, yet I didn't mention, i'm quitting also. I am really friendly, and I love giving out things to new players. Now, because of this preztige, I cannot. These new players barely even except my offers now because Woozworld is such a cruel place. I offered a new player a new brand new, colorable outfit. This new player yelled at me, because she thought I was teasing her. Eventually we talked it out, I gave her an outfit, and her friend a wooz & beex donation. Now, I cannot even donate anymore because when I am a higher level, they refuse to accept my trades. Maybe because they are just always busy, or because they don't want to be teased, which is what I always see higher levels do to lower levels. I think some of the moderators are unfair. About a year or so ago, I was suspended because I said "Wear pink for breast cancer!" I understand that I got suspended for saying breast, but do the moderators even bother reading the whole sentence? Or do they just see a word that is inappropriate and suspend that person. I honestly think that woozworld is a website that NOBODY should be on, because of the unfairness. They also let you do little amounts of things because of having no membership. People also do.. inappropriate things.. and they always find a way to cuss, like beach for you-know-the-word. Woozworld was a lot better when it was a handful of players.
Educator and Parent Written byscape June 24, 2012

scape

i need make game like woozworld
Kid, 10 years old March 13, 2012

No NONONONONONONONONONONONONO! NOT FOR KIDS!

I was on it and a boy said to me hey i dont know you but i wanna know your body! gross! another boy said your not going anywhere without me and i was scared then he said sex me! ewwwwwwww then another boy said baby let me touch you and kids on there say lets have smex and they buy swimsuits to replace bras and undies! They can have relationships like girlfriend and boy friend and one person said tell me you password or die!
Teen, 13 years old Written byoeir January 24, 2015

Its a fun game

This game is a very fun game depending on your age and experience . I get on it most of the time and have a fun time when I'm not hanging with certain people on there . Its nothing to complain about , Most virtual games charge you for things , and this is not the only one . People just complain allot but its who you affiliate with on the game rather than the game itself.
Kid, 10 years old May 25, 2013

Woozworld: My Review! Add me: xCherryluvx

Woozworld is an amazing virtual world for tween's! To join you need to be 8 or over and you can choose your own username later.Your virtual currency is beex and wooz (wooz gold- beex silver) and you earn them everyday during quests. It used to let you create a character at first but now you get things for your wardrobe, a unitz and free furniture! On day 1 you get the free stuff and on day 7 you get a Day of Vip! You can chat, hangout and more! Brief Notes: Love/sex: ♥ ♥ ♥ (and a half) - They are adoption/marriage rooms and their ad's show about finding your true love on woozworld for valentine's day. People ask for Bf's or Gf's and stuff like that, and a relationship station is in certain places so you can pay some wooz to be married and be gf or bf or fiances. So it shows dating, but it not much to worry about! Theres lots of other things too but they dont make too much of a diifrence there!
Parent Written byBrennan10131993 February 1, 2013

not for children

this is a site that would be really close to tagged or other dating sites. my opinion, not for kids younger than 17. there are also perves.
Parent Written bybob100 January 4, 2013

Prepare to be stolen from . . .

My daughter initially loved this site. She could dress up her avatar with clothing items purchased with the in-game currency. The problem is with a security flaw with the website that allows other children to steal virtual items from their victims (like my daughter) through a process called "trade scamming." Children can buy virtual items for their avatars with in-game currency (which costs real world money). They can then trade those items with other kids. This "trade scamming" allows the thief-child to take your kid's items at the last second without trading away their own items. This leads to your child crying and asking why anyone would steal in a child's game. It may be a good starter for explaining how this can also happen in the real world, but enough bad happens in the world for such teaching moments. I prefer my child have fun, not frustration during her entertainment time. I have complained repeatedly to the website but they don't seem to care. It makes sense since your remedy may be to simply buy more in-game currency. This problem could be alleviated and prevented by using an escrow style window with delay after each child confirms rather than the current system which allows and encourages stealing. Google "trade scamming" and woozworld and you will see all the websites explaining how to perform this hack and steal from other children. Nice - I weep for the future.