All parent member reviews for Zoodles

Parent of a 2 year old Written by123jess123 January 16, 2013

LEARNING

Read this Review

I like Zoodles, it's a great site for young children to learn shapes, colors, letters, words, numbers and math. My 3 year old has a lot of fun with and is learning at the same time. My only dislike is it is very easy for the child to change to a new game if they begin to get frustrated because they don't know the answer. It should ask if you are sure you want to change to a new game because I'm sitting right there to try to prevent her from changing but its way to easy. As soon as you click, it changes. I don't want her to believe its okay to quit. Any ways, that is my only dislike that makes me not even want to be bothered with it but it is very educational and I highly recommend it to other parents.
Parent of a 4 and 9 year old Written byTheauerbachfamily December 25, 2010

Great for introducing your kids to the computer.

4 year old loves it. I get weekly updates on what she did. I like the safety features. The mouse is difficult to use for her but she is getting more independent as she uses it more.
Parent Written byRubyFran February 27, 2015

This site is terrible

I purchased the premium membership for my 2 year old grand-daughter. She is now 5. She has never been able to play games, or use any of the promised features of Zoodles. I sent them email last December ( it is now February 28) and after 2 emails, they finally answered me after I threatened to cancel, saying they lost my emails. This company is a sham.Tonight I sat with my grand-daughter on my computer, and asked her to show me what she did on Zoodles. She said...not much...most of the things don't work. So...I said..show me! She tried to get access to several games..only to be sent to a screen that said..try these..(3 weird games) This didn't happen once...it happened most of the time!!! Several times, when she clicked a game, it sent her to a website called "tweensoft.com". My 5 year old is NOT a tween!!! This is totally unacceptable!! This company needs to be held accountable for their actions, which in my opinion is NOT a child friendly site!!! Please be careful if your child utilizes Zoodles!!!