Parent reviews for DanTDM

Fun, relatable Minecraft-heavy gamer usually kid-friendly.

Adult Written byMary G. August 30, 2017

Dan TDM is a good choice

Dan TDM is often funny, energetic and doesn't use bad language in his recent videos. Some of the content in his games (Tomodachi Life) is for older children as it discusses boyfriends/girlfriends and getting married. The Happy Wheels game is also better suited to older children as it features bloody killing.

Parent of a 10 year old Written bywill b. March 20, 2018

Really good

who ever says its rubbish will get roasted

Uncle of a 12 year old Written byandreiairiscord... March 29, 2018

for kids and tweenager

good idea

Adult Written byPeyton H. May 29, 2018

Too Much Copying!!!

What families should know is that DanTDM is a terrible role model and copies what other people play, just so he can make money. For example if Markiplier plays Five Nights at Freddy's, he will play Five Nights at Freddy's, if Jacksepticeye plays Cuphead, he will play Cuphead and so on. Overall I think younger kids should stay away from youtube, so they don't end up as copycats like DanTDM.

Adult Written byAmber H. May 8, 2018

Awesome

Very positive, hasn't had a lot of swearing, and now his channel is even on YouTube kids.

Adult Written byTyruntwerido June 15, 2018
Adult Written byHayden J. May 9, 2018

Pretty good

Little to no swearing violence does happen a lot with blood or cartoon violence good role model pretty good quality videos entertaining

Parent Written byBianca Delacruz July 4, 2018

I love Dan

At first, when my 6 year old daughter started watching DanTDM, I was pretty shocked and a bit annoyed. I don't have much of an interest in video games and didn't find any way to connect with him. But then he posted a video about his hair color. And I got hooked! Dan is sweet, completely age-appropriate (he is aware that his audience is very young), and entertaining. His viewers learn about his pugs and his wife, and he presents as a positive role model. We even bought a signed copy of his tour DVD. I think it's because I became such a fan. ;) Now my daughter has moved away from Dan and doesn't watch him anymore. I kind of miss him and hope she starts watching again! **I'm editing to say that she never watched him play anything close to violent video games. We stuck to Minecraft and pretty tame games.

Parent of a 11 year old Written byBinge W. July 30, 2018

Rated TV-PG

This channel is really good I really like it. The only thing that people need to worry about is the violence sometimes a little more graphic than other times one time when Dan was playing happy wheels game there was a lot of violence.

Adult Written byJonafunflyby July 22, 2018

Kids love it. The occasional bad word unfortunately.

As I said in the title, my kids love the channel. We have heard the occasional bad word which has forced us to restrict viewing of his videos. I believe he is maturing and has been using less bad language recently, however, even this morning I heard him slip up as my youngest was watching one.
Adult Written byDawn111 July 28, 2018