Kid reviews for FGTeeV

Loud, obnoxious dad plays mature games with his young kid.

Teen, 13 years old Written byblue127 June 10, 2020

its OK

I personly love this chanel, an instant classic, but there is a LOT of things you must know about this chanel. 1, I SWEAR, that I hear chase say F--- in the video where they show moving structers in Minecraft, in 2:20. they may be hard to spot, but there is cussing in other videos too, and they can freak kids out like, like and suscribe or piggy will steal your brain, why not, like and suscribe and get ten years of good luck. 2, they play a lot of horroh games, but they try to make it funnier that their normal videos. 3, they arent really kid frendly in SOME ways, they may say wennie sometimes in an non-kid friendly maner, but fgteev duddy doesnt say that, and if his kids do, he will teach them not to say that, so little kids would not pick up off of that. other wise, these videos are mentaly funny, and is soo funny, and hydro-dipped his son for charidy, I mean who does that, thats how good they are

Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2019

This is the best

This is a amazing show with some scary games so best not for 2-7 year old
Kid, 8 years old April 17, 2019

so good and funny

How do you feel when theres a scary game your playing. Well duddy is funny so if your scared of a game just watch a game which is not scary from fgteev. I love this channel because if your scared of the game duddy calms you down and laughs your head off. This channel is a laughingstock.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBrokenChip January 12, 2019

Why though?

This is one of my least favorite YouTube channels of all tile. The adults are loud and obnoxious, the kids are annoying and bratty. I’ve seen some of their videos and it just makes me want to throw up.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNiko neko September 14, 2018

Not my cup of tea.

(i was using an extension on my computer that deletes caps so i apologize if anything that should be capitalized isn't.)

I used to like the videos on this YouTube channel, after 5 years, my opinion is completely different. Most of the videos are annoying and obnoxious and I don't get how anyone over the age of 9 can enjoy them. Now I'm not saying it's bad if you do like these videos. I just really don't like them.
Kid, 11 years old June 29, 2020

They're nice

I think fgteev is a good kid friendly youtube channel, but they sing way too many songs. Plus, some people think the dad is loud and annoying because he is constantly screaming. I think Chase, one of the kids says the f word. I'm not sure if he did or not. The video is "MY HEADS IN MY WHAT?!! ROBLOX WIZARD TYCOON! 2 Player FGTEEV Castle in Wizarding World Game #27" at 9:01. Otherwise that, fgteev is a good kid friendly channel because they act goofy which kids usually watch
Teen, 13 years old Written byFrostron9875 June 15, 2020

Why dose FGTeeV exist?

Fgteev is probably one of the worst YouTubers to ever exist and here is why. First, they do click bate and resently fgteev has been begging for likes and subscribers by saying something like this “ like and subscribe to fgteev or piggy will steal your brain,” fgteev does this because his fan base is mostly kids, kids believe this stuff. Second, they ruin most of the games that they play except some games like terraria, and you may ask how does fgteev ruin the games well fgteev plays a game and makes a video about it and then fgteev toxic fan base sees it and they will play that game that favorite YouTuber played and will probably a toxic player base in that game. Also they played gta 5 on their channel which is a +17 game and remember the audience are KIDS. KIDS for crying out loud, and fgteev says that this for the older audience but most of the people that viewed that video were less then 17 years old. The last reason why you should not watch this crapy channel is the quality of the videos are low especially the song videos instead of putting on costumes the just use a green screen and use some bad photoshop and you get over 4 million views, like how? Also fgteev only wants money and does not even care about his fandom. Moral of the story do not always think a highly subscribed YouTube channel is a good YouTube channel.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMikolajK May 15, 2020

My review as a teenager

As a teenager I 100% agree that this channel is kid friendly. I watched a couple of their videos and I can see why kids like this channel so much.
My problem with this channel is that --->YouTube doesn't consider them a kid-friendly channel. <----They still have their comments and the mini-player is enabled. YouTube is kind of stupid because this channel is the definition of kid-friendly.

Teen, 14 years old Written byFGTeevSucks March 25, 2020

Fgteev should burn

This YouTube channel is a mess. A late 30 year old dad plays multiple games that have Inappropriate content in them such as a horror game called granny where you have to run away from crazy lady that tries to kill you, and he plays multiple horror like games and he plays these 13+ games with his young son. Since the dad plays these games with his son, Shaun is very inappropriate. And if the channel could not get any worse, you have a grown man talking and yelling like an 8 year old. I have a 7 year old brother that watches fgteev on a daily basis and having to listen to that show is torture. My brother then acts like a brat because he is watching a channel that is teaching him that. I would have more to say but I don’t want to write a whole story on why fgteev should be taken down. So if you or anybody you know watches fgteev please stop them...

Teen, 13 years old Written byMemesandBeans March 1, 2020

They ruin everything

Look, I haven't even watched them due to my brain cell count being dangerously low, but they let their YOUNG CHILDREN play games like BATIM, Granny, and Hello Neighbor, all of which are games with sinister undertones and such. Stop exploiting your kids.
Kid, 10 years old February 9, 2020

It is a funny channel

I think the family is funny. When I watch them play games, it just makes me laugh and laugh. the olny reason why ai gave it 4 stars was because the Dad wakes his kids up at 3 am to play Bendy. I mean, thats overkill to wake your kid up in the middle of the night.
Kid, 8 years old February 4, 2020

worst

Kid, 12 years old December 24, 2019

One of my favorite youtube channels!

It depends on what game you're watching. Horror games like FNAF, Granny, and Tattletail should be 10+. Other games like ROBLOX, Minecraft, and Fortnite should be 6+. The family is very funny and make horror games funny.