Parent reviews for Logan Paul

Young dude loves his fans -- especially when they buy merch.

Parent Written byHillary H. January 2, 2018

Bullying, heavy violence, explicit content

I cannot believe this youtube channel is accessible to children. I was alerted about Logan Paul while my ten year old son had his friends over after school- my son's friend is apparently a big fan and likes to make his own youtube videos as well. That night I took the time to look Paul's account up and was appalled at the findings. He displays a consistent, terrible moral character, glorifies bullying and dangerous pranks, gross examples of hyper-masculinity and even has a video where he, his cronies and his father all kiss the same poor girl to see "who's the best kisser"- I cannot believe young boys in my son's own class are watching this. I immediately alerted the mother of my son's friend who, justifiably horrified, added blocks to her son's youtube account and had him unsubscribe to Paul's videos. She was right to do so so promptly, as Paul has recently come under fire for posting a video where he and his friends travel to Japan's "suicide forest" and find and FILM a dead body, all this done without a hint of maturity or respect for the victim. To think that childnre as young as eight are looking up to this young man as a role model. Though absolutely horrible for the victim and his family, I'm glad to see Paul getting the negative publicity he deserves, perhaps this will be an eye opener for parents not aware that their children are being exposed to this. I encourage parent's of children who watch this channel to place blocks on their children's search engines and unsubscribe them to this horrible account.

Parent of a 14 and 18+ year old Written byDevlin S. November 21, 2017

Entertaining for all ages

9/10 times the videos are appropriate but this still depends on your child's maturity

Adult Written bytobier January 18, 2018

Do you want your kids to learn how to disregard the feelings of other?

Then this is a channel for you.

Adult Written bySam Marrick January 17, 2018

One of the few "special" individuals whom, even when his career hangs in the balance, can obnoxiously make an apology all about himself and his "brand".
Adult Written byBrone S. January 3, 2018

Showed a real human dead body in a Vlog and made jokes about it

Do not let your children watch this youtube channel. Also shoves his merchandise down viewers' throats.

Parent Written byOxford Educated H. February 17, 2018

Was unaware of who he was until...

Their was numerous uploads all over youtube one day about logan paul and i thought who is this guy ? So i went ahead and clicked only to be informed he is a youtuber who young children admire for some reason.. But the video's spoke of how he filmed a suicide and tasered a dead animal. What makes me sick is he's one of the highest paid youtubers. And you tube itself kept his inappropriate videos up but when others attempted to upload the same video as evidence theirs was removed from the site.

Adult Written bySam L. February 16, 2018

Suicide, Racism, and Animal Cruelty

He showed a suicide victim, appropriated Japanese culture in a very inappropriate manner, tasered a dead rat, and suffocated a fish. Enough said.

Adult Written byLiam D. January 19, 2018

Grandparent Written bybarb V. February 11, 2018

Should be removed

As per latest news and Youtube punishing him for his kinda horrible activities-parents search for yourselves. Buyer beware

Parent of a 6 and 10 year old Written byRikki C. January 5, 2018

Logan Paul - Disrespectful and Selfish Vlogger

Logan Paul videos are mainly him and his friends working out, wreaking things (going into stores and breaking plates), and occasionally trying to do some good. Recently he wrote a song about 'riding your girl with no handlebars' which is extremely degrading to women. His most recent video showed a man in Japan who had committed suicide and Logan Paul was very disrespectful about the situation.

Parent of a 7 year old Written byPacmanPro'87 March 30, 2018

The Dead Body Filming Behemoth

I was scrolling my little Jimmy's Youtube feed, when all of the sudden, this disgusting, degenerate, delinquent, named "Logan Paul" popped up. A video by the title "We found a dead body in the Japanese Suicide Forest..." appeared. When I asked little Jimmy about this vile video, he simply responded "It's everyday bro!" and ran out the door doing the "dab" and asking people to buy his merchandise. This monster is brainwashing our pure, kindhearted, angelic, children into becoming debauched maniacs, with a thirst for money and views. I warn all parents to NEVER let their child (or children) watch this "Logan Paul", if that is his real name.

Adult Written byalexiof February 5, 2018

Logan Paul! Don't bother.

He is terrible he promotes suicide.

Adult Written byJack C. March 12, 2018

Nothing but crap

Worst role model out there. He is the definition of retarded.

Adult Written byprincesscupcake683 February 28, 2018

Don't let your kids watch

I'm gonna tell you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth- both the Paul Brothers are complete assholes. They're both horrible role models for kids. Jake I hated first- he is a sociopathic asshole who bullies, uses homophobic and racist slurs on social media, aggravates his neighbors and even doesn't even seem to care about how they feel, he abused his ex-girlfriend Alissa Violet, does dangerous Jackass style stunts (Jackass is actually funny at least) and fabricated an assault allegation. Scandals like that got him cut from Disney Channel. I didn't hate Logan until he recorded that insensitive video of himself in the suicide forest with the body of the person who had killed himself, almost making light of suicide, tasered paralyzed rats and joked with his fans about eating tide pods (which can potentially kill you). If you or your child is a fan of either Paul brother, give them the talk and tell them about the real-life consequences of Jake and Logan's behavior, which I'm shocked neither of them have been arrested yet.
Adult Written bybob j. April 12, 2018

i hate him with a burning passion

do not let your child watch his content, he is the devil. He is a [email protected]#$%^%[email protected]

Adult Written by- CrystallizedOwl - April 2, 2018

The Pauls are fake, money-hungry and are bad role-models.

The title explains what I'm talking about. And pre-teen fans are trying to stick up for Logan about the whole forest incident. Awful. The Pauls should not be watched without guidance.

Adult Written byJake W. February 27, 2018

HE IS THE DEVILs IncaRNATION

He is not a good role model he alludes to sexual intercourse and other vulgar acts such as objectifying women and teaches young children that they are worthless if they don't have Gucci or other designer clothes( IM not hating on designer brands)

Parent of a 8 and 10 year old Written byConnor B. February 2, 2018

LOGANGFORLIFE

11+

Adult Written byClaudia W. January 8, 2018

awesome

my child loves logan but some times he can be you know

Adult Written byGeorgia P. April 14, 2018

Don’t Watch Him

He’s a horrible influence on younger viewers and is extremely immature. He usually garners bad attention from the YouTube community. He has a rivalry with his brother to gain more views (people (tweens) pick sides). Early 2018 he was in Japan and filmed a dead body (huge uproar over this).