Parent reviews for SuperMarioLogan

Tons of rude and regressive humor acted out by puppets.

Adult Written byShine S. May 10, 2018

Leave SuperMarioLogan Alone.

SuperMarioLogan is not at all a channel for little kids. But his videos are super funny, and enjoyable. I'd say 14 is a good age. If you don't want your kid watching, don't let them. YouTube shouldn't be a babysitter.
Adult Written byGiovanni G. May 13, 2018

I think it is a good channel.

Parents think this is a bad channel for their kids. It is not his fault that kids are watching him and getting hate for it. He is just trying to do what he has to do to make money. He is not responsible if your kid decides to watch him.

Adult Written byGage W. May 10, 2018

The best channel on youtube

I love sml and its not Logans fault if parents are so stupid that they cant teach their kids right from wrong
Parent Written byMr star D. May 18, 2018

Honestly it’s fine.

I recommend 11+. It’s good for kids who are Mature enough and teenagers. Don’t let your kids watch this if they imitate these actions. It lures kids to watch sml because if the familiar characters. If you worry about this YouTube channel you should get YouTube kids. It’s YOUR responsibility to check what your child’s doing. Not Logan’s fault.
Adult Written byCeva W. May 10, 2018

This is the best channel ever.

Best channel ever.All of they're videos are great.

Adult Written bySkele C. May 10, 2018

Great Channel Just Not Intended For Small Children

Please if you are a parent look at the channel first to make sure its suitable for your child. If you find your child looking at this dont blame the creator for making this there is no reasoning, blame yourself the creator is trying to make content that they like and think their fans like. If you dont like your children watching these videos turn on age restriction mode. Overall the videos are extremely funny at times and there is 2 new videos every week. Personally I like Bowser Jr. videos the best. there is not too much violence, sex, swearing, consumerism, drinking, or smoking its just the right amount to make it funny, Its like little red riding hood not too much not too little just right. Please if I must ask you dont take these things in from the news like the game Fortnite makes you violent, There are sexual predators on Roblox, or most importantly Super Mario Logan is trying to corrupt your kids in with violence and sex and family friendly character's it's just not true.
Their are no messages like sharing is caring or anything the message is to make you laugh. Pepole should be allowed to do what they want on YouTube and not be slandered if they say one curse word. Please if you want your children to not look at things like this make sure they dont, not by taking down someone's lively hood just age restricting materiel with the age restrict button and if your child is really small let them use the YouTube Kids app.

Sincerely: Skele

Adult Written bynduns August 24, 2018

I may have mixed feelings, but this review reeks of bias

Look, CS, can you just admit you've never actually watched any of Logan's stuff and you're only trashing him because Fox News manipulated you into it? Seriously, the guy is dealing with enough as it is, from health problems to constant personal attacks against his account. He doesn't need you guys adding fire to the flames. It's not his fault kids choose to watch his stuff and lie about their age so they can do so. The fact that he age restricts his videos shows that he is letting the public know his stuff is for adults. Anyway, I discovered Logan a few years back for his Bowser Jr. videos and I enjoyed them enough to subscribe. I liked his characters for the most part and his videos struck me as fun satirical jabs at various different TV/movie tropes. Admittedly, I am with the camp that feels the series kind of went downhill when Jeffy was introduced, but he eventually became more likable. I just wish there weren't so many episodes dedicated to him and we could get more variety again. Like many others, I longed for more Mario-centered videos, and when Paulina was introduced and we got plenty of story lines centered around Mario's relationship with her, it was great. Then Logan decided they should have a retarded adopted son and suddenly, I found myself pining for Jr. to be the central focus again. And while I do enjoy the Mr. Goodman/Mario videos, even those are starting to become too common now. Still, the series is still enjoyable but has a few duds here and there, but on the whole, it's a fine series. Nothing amazing but it is entertaining. But most of all, it's for adults and it's painfully obvious you guys didn't get that. Again, I'm kind of convinced you guys either never watched his videos and were just manipulated by Fox News or you did watch some of his videos but were manipulated into hating them by Fox News. Same goes for all the parents trashing this. This series isn't meant for your kids, so stop blaming Logan for the fact that they've seen it. (I'm also kind of convinced some of these people have probably never actually seen SML and were paid by CS to trash it. I'm just saying, some of these reviews strike me as really unconvincing)

Adult Written byBroke B. May 10, 2018

This has to be one of the best web series that I have ever laid eyes on!

Parent of a 3 and 4-year-old Written byMiguel M. May 11, 2018

Its not really bad!!!!!

I watch it because i am a mature 12 year old, Logan said that his videos are puppets and you are not allowed to recreate something in any of the videos.
Why is it even bad? Its not, Supermariologan joined youtube in Late, 2007, Please dont judge Logan He deserves respect, He doesnt deserve the hate people are giving him.

Adult Written byBrendan E. May 10, 2018

The Wrath of Jeffy

Yes, this channel has mature content. But it is ultimately the parent's job to monitor what the kids are watching. If I were to compare this to a movie. I would compare it to Sausage Party. Sausage Party was an animated movie, but had adult humor. This has stuffed animals and has adult humor. Now, back to the review. This is by far my favorite You-tube channel ever. Teens 13+ (depending on maturity) will find themselves laughing hysterically based on the characters alone.
Adult Written bybuster b. May 10, 2018

One of the best and funnyest series

You should totally watch this with your kids.

Parent of a 2 and 4-year-old Written byBug M. May 9, 2018

STAP HATING ON SML

THIS CONTENT NEVER PROMISED TO BE KID FRIENDLY! STOP TREATING IT LIKE IT SHOULD BE KID FRIENDLY!

Adult Written byHaniel L. May 10, 2018
I think if the kids don’t like what they watching on YouTube then why tf do they watch it just watch something else if u know what u are is bad then don’t watch it just watch something else it’s that simple and stop saying crap about it because u would’t like me tailking crap about another tv show or movie and try to shut them down for good and that is not right !!! Written by Haniel Lopez

Adult Written byBob L. May 9, 2018

Amazing

I think Supermariologan is the best YouTube channel out there I am 18 years old, and if you think about this, kids are gonna learn about violence anyways with irresponsible parents buying their kids M rated games and say it's all ok.... i was 15 when I started watching supermariologan and i didn't do anything to hurt someone because you need to think and teach your children that you shouldn't do this. This man is trying to make a living off something he loves to do.. make videos. That's like saying oh you love your job you can't get money anymoee because it's innapropriate. Parents, your kids will learn many cuss words in school just by students telling them then this.... you need to teach and I'm saying TEACH your kids don't make a big deal over a person who is trying to live life the way he wants to..... i believe Super Mario Logan is the best YouTube channel out there and if you thinking wrong go ahead and say all the nasty mean words because real mature people would talk it out like adults not like children.... i would let my 14 year old kid watch Super Mario Logan, if they question let them think of course teach them to not look up but curiosity takes over it's ok your kid will live......

Parent Written bysuighsdufih s. May 9, 2018

Parent of a 10-year-old Written byHahahhahahahahh... May 9, 2018

It cool and it is the parents fault not to super vise

Me husband cool
A wife cool
Kids awsome

Written byAnonymous May 9, 2018

The best YouTube channel ever

I think super Mario Logan is the best YouTube Ever because of the funny jokes especially for people who have autism I like Jeffry the most because of all the funny stuff he does Evan for kids with disabilities so in conclusion I think sml is a great YouTube channel for kids.
Adult Written byROBLOX C. May 8, 2018

Mature kids, teenagers and adults

Parents should monitor whether their kid is mature enough to not imitate.

Adult Written byMarvin A April 8, 2018

Love it, mature kids will too

Sure, there’s cussing and drug jokes but their old videos, they censored. Not good for kids under 10 but the cussing might appeal to them. Don’t expect this to be a happy puppet channel! It’s only happy if you like it. If you don’t like cussing or drug jokes or anything like that, don’t watch it or let your kids.

Adult Written byBigboi12 September 16, 2018

Sml is a great skit series

I think it’s for 13 and up only because
Of sexual references and language, there isn’t much violence but mild slapstick violence(one episode shows loads and loads of mangled puppets with teeth ripped out and severed limbs,could be disturbing to some viewers). Overall it is great, funny and entertaining! Just watch a few episodes before showing kids under
13 first. One other thing to mention is there is sometimes racist comments and words
Not suitable for young audiences. Overall great series and hilarious!