All member reviews for Black and White 2

Teens: Skip this frustrating and limited sequel.

Teen, 14 years old Written byBobb April 9, 2008

One of the greatest & most imaginative games to date

Although not as open-ended as the first, B&W2 is a must-have for all gamers.

Teen, 17 years old Written byzizzypwn April 9, 2008

Kid, 11 years old Written byFezesAreCool February 6, 2011

Great game but because of sexual content, violence and negative themes, 12+

I think Black & White 2 is a brilliant game. You can create breeders who have children, and you can slap your creature which makes bruises appear. The only other concern I have is the fact that if you choose to be evil then it is a bad role model for young children and it sends the child negative messages. However if you are good then it sends positive messages and is a good role model. I can't compare it to the first Black & White because I've never played it but I think the second one is a very good game, just not appropriate for under 11s. I think this game works better if you are good.

Teen, 16 years old Written byBlueDragonMaster98 July 6, 2010

I liked it

It's good and challenging. For parents, the worst is the breeding aspect. The violence isn't graphic, but some of the characters can be killed in some obscene ways- thrown, burned, sacrificed, killed in battle, drowned, crushed, eaten; etc. You also have spells you can use on your enemies like shock, fire, water, etc. Or you can drop a fireball on your city just for fun, and watch the buildings burn and the people scream as they die from being on fire.
It's still fun, but you will be frusterated when things don't go according to plan. you can always take it out on an innocent villager if you wish.

Teen, 14 years old Written byObsidianEagle January 8, 2012

A decent game

This game has no blood, and isn't very violent (although you are able to kill people by throwing them in the sea and things like that).

there is suggestion of sexual themes in this game, but children who don't know about those sorts of things won't really know about/question what's going on