All member reviews for Fairytale Fights

Fairytale heroes as serial killers in farcical bloodbath.

NOT FOR KIDS

Learning(i)

Kid, 11 years old Written byRisturo May 7, 2011

Fat Princess Style.

Has LOTS of blood but an M Rating isn't very fair, Should be T like Fat Princess because it is simular.

Kid, 10 years old Written bymiss amy August 21, 2010

very very very violent

man,my parents would TOTTALY freak out if i play this game.
at first,they would think the characters spilled red paint all
over themselves,but edventully,my parents will find out its really
blood,and make throw it away or give it back to the store 4 a
refund.so i reccamend this 4 ages 17 and up.

Kid, 10 years old Written byGameDude17 December 13, 2010

Really funny and fun. Very bloody but not in a real way at all. No bad words so I found this game to not be very bad at all.

Teen, 15 years old Written byLady-Lithium November 22, 2010

I wouldn't want to be a rabbit..

I love this game, and I'm planing to buy it soon (I've watched walk throughs for it)
And I see nothing wrong with it. Though younger kids shouldn't play it due to have little red riding hood beat a rabbit to death.
12+

Kid, 10 years old Written byfanboyandchumch... September 25, 2010

dfgjgtyjut

im back, and i love this game even though i never played this game. some one should make a toon about this game with fanboy and chum chum

Kid, 10 years old Written byfairytalefights... July 20, 2010

VIOLENTZZZ

My 13- year old cousin played this, he says its suckish because mostly a girlyish game and he saw the very disturbing tralier. the characters look like they came from fanboy and chum chum.

Adult Written bygamenerd323 December 13, 2009

Fairytale fights is actually kind of fun. There are some decent controls, it's kind of a new idea. Although a game with more sophistication would be a better choice, this game is pretty fun! But the audience it targets is very small. It's too violent for small children and too childish for adults, if your kid is a mature 13 year old, or 14, this game should be fine. And the violence is so unrealestic, it's unbelivable, there are unrealestic amounts of blood and gore with poorly ilistrated characters.

Kid, 11 years old Written bydoydle11 May 1, 2010

Awesome game

Such a fun game and all the blood is super unrealistic. I play this game with my friend's four-year old brother

Kid, 9 years old April 10, 2011

Funny

This looks like something I would love to play, but if my parents saw it they would faint.

Teen, 13 years old Written byway245 June 14, 2010

Do not buy.

Well to first get started, this game is very bloody and gory. This game is hilarious to play but a WASTE of money. You can see a characters butt and even though they dont talk, there is language. When you first start a level to the side you can read something that tells you how to play and what you have to do. Da-- and B--ch is used only once. And there is also an achievement/trophy you can unlock called Lazy Bas-ard. But all you have to do is stay in the town for 15 minutes.

Kid, 11 years old Written byMr. Tostados March 1, 2010

REALLY BAD GAME

When wil they stop making these games?! This game contains only 2 things: over the top gore and all around stupidity.DON'T BUY THIS GAME

Teen, 14 years old Written byMyxboxliveisroc... January 19, 2011

Good for VERY mature kids other than that no.

Okay this game is a good game like it says in the Commonsense review you use the right stick to attack and left to walk/aim it is annoying at sometimes when you have to dodge these saws in a sawmill and when you get killed you lose your weapon no matter how cool/rare the weapon is it does have The naked emperor witch is how its talking about "Sex" on the commonsense rating but it is just a leaf and it only shows his butt witch is not bad at all infact butts are considered jokes to kids these days infact even sponge bob has full shown butts so you cannot complain to your kids about the Naked emperor showing in the game but it is very violent and unlike most of my reviews i would only recommend it to EXTREMLY mature kids that will not have nightmares cause of it.

Kid, 11 years old June 4, 2013

12 and up and me

My dad said its should be T fake blood no hearts ripped out

Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 March 24, 2012

Ughhhhh.....

Just bought this game,from what I've seen from playing the game so far,there's over the top violence and blood but it's all presented in a very comical and hilarious way.Still,the game is extremely dark and disturbing,it will probably give most kids nightmares for weeks,you torture enemies and cut them up leaving huge trails of blood and gore,definitely not a good game for kids,If your kid can handle Happy Tree Friends however,and is extremely mature and 13+,he can have this game.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAlejandro Diehl February 14, 2014

Wow this is Demented

I loved the game until I realized the blood. The game had one character that was almost (almost) indecent.

Teen, 14 years old Written byCWG1 October 11, 2013

Bloody, Gory, Fun

Funny, and Really Gory. First of all let me start off that this is not a game for the little ones even though some parents may mistaken it and get it for a four year old. Nothing but the violence is what makes this game, but there is some crude humor but other than that if they toned the violence down a lot it would be T or E, but that's not the case. Players can graphically rip apart fantasy creatures with chainsaws, swords, etc. Some characters however don't produce blood and gore (Ex. Ginger Bread Man) rather than the characters such as wolves and goblins. There is no language, no drugs, no sex/nudity there is however a character that is nude, but has his genitals covered. 10 and up if mature and okay with blood. Suggested MPAA-R: Strong Bloody Comical Violence and Gore, and some Disturbing Content. The only reason I suggest Disturbing Content is because the people squeamish to blood may not like this game.