All member reviews for 13 Ghosts (2001)

Brutally violent horror remake is a huge waste.

NOT FOR KIDS

Learning(i)

Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008

Sick and disgusting!

I love horror films, but not this one! It's just sick and violent and there's no plot, point, or anything else of any redeeming value whatsoever!!!
If you like to see a man get chopped into two pieces with a sheet of glass, then watch his brains and organs spill out, be my guest.
Run, run, run far away from this travesty!

Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviemogul 2.0;... April 9, 2008

I cannot stress enough how bad and dumb this movie is

Just about every single facet of this omvie is broken and does nothing right. It's plot is way too predictable, and any of the points in it are presented ina horrible way that doesn't add anything at all, and multiple cliches run rampant through the movie. The acting is pretty horrible, there are no scary parts in the, and the use flashing lights is more than excessive. Again, I cannot stress how simply horrible this movie is. I honestly consider this move the worst movie I have ever seen in my life, excluding all those dumb B movies my friend made me watch (aka the Evil Dead triology). STAY AWAY IF YOU WANT YOUR BRAIN CELLS PRESERVED!!!!

Adult Written bySample April 9, 2008

13 Ghosts

The ghosting was slightly predictable, but the twists and plots withing were good. It is hard for me to find a good Horror film, and I rarely watch them more than once, but I have watched this several times.
The story line fits well with the Ghost gore.

Teen, 16 years old Written bybuickisi November 11, 2008

i cried

it was cool

Parent Written byPlague February 2, 2010

13 Ghosts (2001)

Predictable movie but has pretty cool killing scenes. Nudity is pretty extreme as well.

Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe May 26, 2010

Silly Scary.

Despite what most people think, I actually like this movie. I am not a big fan of the horror genre, but this movie was almost silly. They tried so hard to make a horribly scary movie. Now, it is gory, very. And the nudity makes it not for children, but if you want to see something scary and yet not scary at the same time, watch this movie.

Teen, 14 years old Written byCharlietheunicorn99 July 25, 2012

GIVE IT A CHANCE

There is one ghost where you see her breasts through-out the movie, but this is actually a very good movie, has good suspense, and the language isn't as bad as the other movie Matthew Lillard was in 5 years ago.

Teen, 13 years old Written byThedude68683 November 2, 2013

What I think

This is a guilty pleasure but it's terrible the cool stuff is the ghosts though like the juggernaut or the hammer and il ove Matthew lillard