All member reviews for Barnyard: The Original Party Animals

A re-hash of tired cliches and CGI effects.

Kid, 10 years old Written bygold3 September 2, 2010

Good Movie

Good show

Kid, 12 years old Written byallietron November 29, 2010

Funny Movie

The movie is hysterical! I like it a lot! Some parts are kinda iffy like the fact Ottis freaks out when he finds out that a cow is pregnat and the animals party a lot. Three stars!!!!

Parent of a 7, 7, 8, 11, and 14 year old Written byChrist-Lover May 15, 2011

I think it's pretty good.

What's so wrong with this movie? I think it's pretty cute!

Kid, 11 years old Written byBowler Hat Guy December 17, 2009

Bad for all ages

The worst and dumbest movie in the world

Kid, 11 years old Written byFangbite91 June 2, 2011

Tons of potty humor!

Duh, I have heard plenty of potty humor, especially the part when that fat pig dude made a joke about people drinking pee water. "Oh milk me"!!! Is that bad language, "Oh milk me" is not a bad word but theres still language kids cant use because theres tons of potty humor, Why would they have beer and alcohol in a kids movie? I hate this movie just as much as the show! Why does everybody like this! I hate it!!!

Teen, 16 years old Written byJeusus-Christ man37 July 27, 2011

AWESOME!!!!!

What are you morons talking about I loved this movie, I thought it was kind of cute. My friends and I watch this movie all the time and it's awesome! I barfed in the movie theater when I saw this movie when I was 11 years old because this movie was so funny! I find this movie (Especially the pizza dudes) To be very funny!

Kid, 12 years old Written bySwit Swat May 22, 2011

An overall good movie for tweens!

Yes, it is a good movie in my opinion. It is very funny and entertaining. I rate this title iffy for ages 7-9. The reason for this is because: First of all, a character dies of a coyote attack, which is really sad. It made me cry when I first watched it. At the end Otis fights the coyotes and gets injured along the way. A farmer is shown drinking and has a drunk face. Otis is in love with another cow which is pregnant. At the end the baby comes out. Obviously no sensitive parts are shown. Even though she is an animal, but still. A character gets worried that the baby might get stuck while coming out. There is also a mouse who likes another cow. Strange right? Anyway, this movie is best reserved for tweens and maybe even some teens.

Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 October 4, 2009

theres lots of death and....

theres lots of death, fighting, and yes vilonce!!!! the movie and the story is good but it could have still made it too the big screen with a little less vilonce. and no drinking.

Adult Written bydizzydog April 9, 2008

Parent of a 1 year old Written byNK17 July 13, 2011

Intensity: stricly for older kids

I say Off 0-8 Iffy for 9-12 OK for 13+ I loved Barnyard and Nicktoons growing up, although "milk me" does NOT MEAN F*CK me, but still strictly for fans and older kids, reason: although fantasy, the violence is intense even sometimes GRAPHIC, and a PREGNANT COW although older kids see their mom's pregnant, reffering to animal sex?! not cool. but still a very good show...

Kid, 11 years old Written byAdventure Time Fan June 22, 2011

I hate the TV show but I love the movie

Well this was actually pretty funny, I mean those pizza guys that go "doo dee doo dee doo doo" I laughed so hard on that part! I do not like it when all cows play with their udders all the time, plus I hear some sexual jokes like during a meeting, pig says "You drink pee water, You drink pee water" That counts as potty humor right? The TV show is dumb but this movie ROCKS!!!!!!! I loved this movie since I was a 1st grader which is when this movie came out. Love this movie. Even though the coyote scene is pretty scary and when Otis's dad dies! The end was my favorite part! Common sense? Why is there 2 stars? Stop it I love this movie!! Don't just give the movie 2 stars if there was weird animation! There was actually pretty good animation eh. Good job Nickelodeon for making this awesome movie!!

Teen, 14 years old Written bySummerLuvr810 April 9, 2008

the only nickelodeon movie i actually thought was funny

I saw this yesterday and it made me crack up. However, in the theater there were kids I'd say 4 or 5 who started getting upset in the coyote scenes. Also there was a really sad scene when one of the characters die. So overall this is a great movie I'd say for kids 6 and up.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMr. Beiber July 20, 2011

cute movie lol.

What are you idiots talking about I love this movie! But the TV show is weird. I agree with Christ lover, This movie was pretty cute lol.

Kid, 12 years old Written byeviltaylor May 11, 2009

Good role model movie

I think it is a good role model movie for kids 8 and up because otis saved the chikens and didnt (well kinda) quit but there was some beer and the people who made the barn animals have honey and milk to replace beer.and the dad died put most kids can handle that. But people are acting to offended. we act the same way so lay off. other than that it was a great movie!

Kid, 11 years old Written byCoaster Freak May 7, 2009

stupid, all i have to say

Horrible!!!

Kid, 11 years old Written bySanjay407 August 2, 2009

Kid, 12 years old Written byevilthingey April 9, 2008

Funny... but wrong

I saw this film on friday at my freinds' birthday. It was funny yet the furry ball thing was out of place.

Kid, 8 years old Written byNDC February 26, 2009

I don't think this moviie is bad at all

i think anyone can see this. it just has a little violence.

Teen, 13 years old Written bysuitelife April 9, 2008

OK

Lots of the little kids were crying all the way through the movie. It was pretty funny but not really made for little kids like I thought it would be.

Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

oh for....

you have kids??? were you a kid???
if you've turned self-rightous after your normal childhood, don't go see this movie with your kid. you'll only ruin it for them. the negative about this movie is that people who watch too much foxnews will make something out of anything they are told to...their kids won't notice a thing.
my 8 year old grandchild laughed all the way through because she wasn't biased by adult knowlege. THIS IS A KIDS' MOVIE...not a social statement.
let your kids enjoy it.