Parent reviews for Big Fat Liar

Big Fat Liar Poster Image

I really liked the setting of this movie, and it is very funny. Its a must see for kids!

Funny movie for older children

It's a great storyline about the consequences of lying. A few mild language incidents not appropriate for smaller children. Cigar smoking. "Hell"

Funny family film

I think any family would enjoy this movie. The scenes were hilarious and the violence isn’t too bad. The ending scene does involve a dad instructing his son to do his “nutcracker” move on the movie’s main bad guy. The boy does a flying kick to his crotch and you hear cracking as the man groans in pain. Not really inappropriate in my opinion but I was surprised that the movie used the word “nuts” in reference to a man’s testicles.

Epic!

This is one of the best movies i've EVER seen! Its REALLY funny and action packed!

down to earth easy going movie

this was actually a very good movie well done i remember seein it at the theaters and wow i have the dvd and it brings back memories with both Frankie Munez and Amanda Bynes nice movie!

a funny movie

Good for tweens and older

The movie protrays the consequenses of lying in an interesting way. The movie is full of slap-stick comedy that is fun for the whole family. We have seen this movie several times and still laugh at it.