All member reviews for Flightplan

Tense but riveting thriller, best for teens+.

Teen, 15 years old Written bysupersam1693 April 9, 2008

Mile a Mintue

This movie would be good for kids ages 12 if it weren't for some violence. It is a movie that you have to pay extra clsoe attention to. Every word they say plays a major part of the climax of the movie. It was a really good mystery movie I think teens my age would enjoy.

Adult Written byChristolfo April 9, 2008

Clean suspense thriller, PG-13 a good rating

All about a mom's love for a daughter. The plot leaves a little to be desired. This is one of the few suspense thrillers you can watch with a little one older than 12. No drugs (one brief reference, but not abuse), no sex, and a brief gunfight at the end, no blood. It is implied that one person dies of an explosion, but this was not graphic at all. Nice & clean.

Adult Written byrobinshaw April 9, 2008

Great story line, maybe too intense if afraid of flying

My family saw this movie together (kids ages 11 and 14), and we all liked it. It is intense, the buildup of fear when the daughter can't be found is strong. I liked that there was resolution at the end, and my 11-year-old understood the story line. She is a little nervous about flying, but this movie did not affect her in that way. The movie keeps you interested every minute.

Kid, 12 years old Written byshopgirley8 April 9, 2008

I LOVED IT!! But it was scary.

FLIGHTPLAN was a great movie! Very well done, SCARY, but I love scary movies. Any kids under about 11 or 12 shouldn't see it if they don't like scary movies. It was not very realistic in some ways, yet Freaky in others. The thing that made it less scary than it could've been was that Jodie Foster knew the Plane so well. Scared me most of the time. It was also kind of Complicated. But if you're a scary thriller fan, this movie's right for you!!!

Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

It's just a so-so movie

This was an okay movie. My 13-year-old daughter liked it. There were no big surprises. I figured out the bad guy in nearly the first scene. The girl was a surprise though. Jodie's facial expressions never changed. It didn't leave you feeling anything--neither good or bad. It was just a so-so movie...not awful, but not really good either.

Teen, 16 years old Written byPippin April 9, 2008

Kid, 11 years old Written bykevin April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byHappilyEverAfter April 9, 2008

A very suspenseful movie...

I saw this movie at a sleepover with some of my friends. I really wanted to watch a scary movie, but a lot of the people there were "scardy cats" so we decided to watch Flight Plan. It was just perfect for them, not very scary at all and very interesting to watch. I kept wanting to scream at the people that she was telling the truth about her daughter being on the plane! It made me angry that no one would believe her until I found out why...This is a must-see!

Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviefanatic411 April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written byqueenrachie2 April 9, 2008

I liked this

i saw it in theaters last night. I very liked it. Jodie foster Is AMAZING See it you won't regret it

Adult Written bytdrenth April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written byTnMovieFan2 April 9, 2008

Adult Written byautumnwind April 9, 2008

Adult Written byTheBigJ April 9, 2008

Parent of a 13 year old Written byMr. Boxbox April 9, 2008

good thriller

If you want a suspensful thriller without gore and disturbing images this is a good choice.

Adult Written bybethlthomson April 9, 2008

Very Good

This was a great its better to rent it.

Teen, 13 years old Written bydomo121 April 9, 2008

Best Movie Ever

I thought that this movie was good but very suspensful. Although I figured out the kidnapper from the first seen they did a good job at hiding it later on here was some mild swaring. There was also a big scene were it looks like a plaine crashes

Adult Written byGamePlayer12 April 14, 2009

Great Movie!

This movie was great I really got into it! The guy below me is right. Its not good for younger kids because it can get a little creepy at some times. I really liked this movie and got a copy to add to my collection.

Parent of a 13 year old Written byTsion May 3, 2009

A Tense, Riveting Thriller...

FLIGHTPLAN would be a good thriller for teens and preteens who are eager to see more mature films but who aren't quite ready for the content. Jodie Foster is perfect in her role, and she makes the movie great fun to watch. Violence is the only issue in the movie. A person is scratched in the face after hitting an armrest, and another is hit in the face with a fire extinguisher. There is some blood in the resulting cuts. The overall tone of the movie is threatening and intense, but it never gets edgy or creepy; it's just enough to give the movie an edge-of-your-seat feeling. Language consists of some "godd**n"s and one or two "h*ll"s.

Teen, 15 years old Written bybibliophile November 8, 2008

Absolutely astonishing

This movie was so beyond amazing, and I LOVED Peter Sarsgaard. Wicked cool guy! Anyway. Sex: Nothing really. Violence: A person hits an armrest and gets a scratch on her face, another gets hit with a fire extinguisher, and there is blood on his ear and face. Language: A dozen profanities include several s-words and abuses of God’s name (“g--d--n,” “Jesus,” “Christ”). This was a really good movie, and I highly recommend it, particularly on ClearPlay DVD Player (clearplay.com)