Parent reviews for Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves

Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves Poster Image

I love this movie! It is funny and sweet and better than the first. Good role models like when a boy tries to kiss a girl without permission and she stands up to him. Everyone should watch this movie it is really good!

reviewing just to comment on product placement

I just wanted to correct CSM's "consumerism" rating--this movie has more product placement than any I've seen. Trix cereal, Lays potato chips, Del Monte canned goods, Hot Wheels cars, etc, etc, etc. It was a fine movie to fulfill our pandemic-shutdown need for dumb funny movies. I was pleased with the girl's response to the unwanted kiss.

Fun to share this series with my kids

I'm pretty conservative on what I let my two girls 10 and 6.5 watch. I shared the first movie in this series with them earlier this year. This one came up on Netflix, otherwise I probably would have let them watch the second one before watching this one. There was very little "scary" and just the right amount of "adventure". It had a good message on standing up for yourself. The teenage girl did a great job of standing up for herself with the disrespectful boy. My girls both enjoyed it.

not bad i liked it.

I like this one . it was good also 1997 a good year oh how i miss the 90's . there is a part when the boy kisses the girl and she doesn't approve and as for language i heard one bad word but it's not extremely bad. i thought this was a good one . i liked it.