Parent reviews for Look Who's Talking

Look Who's Talking Poster Image

Raunchy 80s Movie

Basically you should give all movies made in the 80s and 90s a quick rewatch before showing your children, but, this one is pretty tame for the period, and was actually advertised as a family film, some of the jokes don’t age very well. I wouldn’t say that there is too much sexual content in the movie, but, it is definitely present, the opening and closing scenes depict comical representations of sperm making its way to fertilize an egg. There are multiple scenes with implied sex, or heavy petting, there is no full nudity, but Julie us seen wearing only a bra a couple of times. The language is pretty coarse for a PG-13 rating, there isn’t swearing in every scene, but it is frequent enough to upset some viewers. As far as drinking and drugs go, this is a 90s movie, so many characters are seen smoking. There is also a scene towards the beginning of the film during the childbirth scene, the medication given to Julie appears to make Mikey high while still in the womb.

1 person found this helpful.

Extremely sexual

There is lots of implied sex and two sex scenes. Lots of unmarital sex also.

cute.

cool 80's movie. the star of the movie we see an egg and the sperm racing to the egg. baby Mikey is cute and wise.

Cute movie.

I was only four when this movie came out so I really didn't quite understand the start of the movie. but its one of those cute feel good movies and as you get older you understand it. I wonder how old baby Mikey is. He was so cute in this movie.

Look out!

Two sex scenes in the movie. The F word is used once. The Lord's name is said in vain. All the while, the woman is having an affair with a married man.

as long as kids have guardins to watch with then yes its ok to watch!

the movie is so cute yes ofcourse if you have kids there gonna probably ask you about the beginnig of the movi ethe sperm and egg i remember when i were little i seen this movie back then i was only 4 so i did'nt understand the very first part of the movie the egg i always thought was a heart and the sperm i did'nt get it ofcourse at 4 years of age no child knows what that means but the movie is funny and kids can watch it as long as there with there guardins yeah Pg-13 movies are for kids over 13 but if they have they folks its a cool movie to watch the baby is so cute little Mikey oh how i love him!

not rated for age

PG-13 movies are supose to be for kids over 13!

Some of them are exeptions for kids! This ones not!
not rated for age

BABIES THAT TALK ARE FUNNY!

I dont care who you are or what you think you know, babies that talk are funny! This kid blabs about everything and everyone, even about his mamas chest because she has his milk in there. HAHA Thats good stuff! And who dont like John Travolta? That man is one of the best actors of all tim. This is a great movie for babies and babie lovers of all time. Forever.