Parent reviews for Mars Attacks!

Mars Attacks! Poster Image

Poorly written film

This film is simply poorly written and doesn’t understand how to do good spoof comedy. None of the A list gets a chance to shine due to the lack of the material and the sheer number of them. Way too many characters! It’s probably fine for 11 and older but it’s not very good.

Ack!

Suitable for teens and adults that collects old b movies on VHS. Can be gory for some, and since this is an Tim Burton movie not for every taste. Nice for a viewing on Halloween with silly space comedies.

Kids didn't like it

Very few laughs. Tries to be clever but fails. Don't waste your time. Not sure how this got 4 stars

nothing too bad

contains some strong launguage moderate violence and moderate sex references-12-

12 and over....but save your time.

There is a part at the very end, where characters are having sex, bare backs and shoulders, very obvious what is going on.

Great Classic Sci-fi comedy

This is THE movie. The first time my parents had it on, I wanted to flee the room because i had a friend over for the night. Now, it is the funniest Alien comedy ive seen. There is violence, language, smoking, and some sexual stuff but any kid 10 and up could watch this because they will be laughing more than they will be screaming.

Mars Attacks!

A classic comedy that the family will laugh and enjoy. The graphics arnt 2010, but its highly entertaining none the less.

Just plain bad.

I love a good movie. I enjoy the entire experience. But, I HATE THIS MOVIE. Beside the fact that it is very violent, it is just a bad movie. The story is awful and the humor is childish. This is the only movie I have ever walked out on.

Not suitable for under 15s, really. It's violent and too scary.