All member reviews for Ocean's Eleven

Fun heist movie for older kids and their families.

Adult Written byRachel D April 9, 2008

One of my favorites

I love the mix of comedy used as well as the plot and quick pace keeps you wanting more. It was fun, pretty clean and makes me smile. Great job by all these top notch actors!

Teen, 14 years old Written bystar April 9, 2008

A cleaver but for the older kids and there adults

Oceans 11 is exciting and good but the humor is definitally adult and the younger kids will probally not get it.

Kid, 11 years old Written byPrankCall April 24, 2011

Great For Tweens

I think this is the funniest movie EVER!!!!

Adult Written bysarahkay89 February 3, 2011

Fine for adults, not for kids/young teens

I loved the plot of the movie. Great acting. Interesting. Action-packed. But as for the whole "positive role model" concept, that goes out the door when you consider that they are all a bunch of theives robbing the largest casinos in Vegas. Putting that thought aside, there were still some questional elements not suitable for children/young teens. The language was strong. The sexuality was pretty bad. No bedroom scenes, but practical nudity of the show girls. One scene has a girl in a COMPLETELY see-through dress seducing a man. I was shocked that was in there. Overall, the movie is fine for adults. I would not recommend for anyone under 15.

Kid, 11 years old Written bydancing girl May 27, 2011

AWESOME MOVIE! (brad pitt looks cute in it too!)

I've recently read a heist book and it was amazing, just like this movie. Although it has a few bad words(which I won't list here), it's not that bad of wording. It is funny and very entertaining and catches your attention all the time.

Kid, 12 years old Written byBauer Power November 29, 2009

Great for ages 10+

This movie is definitely my top 3

Adult Written byTheShaman April 9, 2008

Ocean's 11~ Just as good as the original.....(sortof)

Just as good as the original.....(sortof).... I say that because of the premise of the movie is to rob 3 casino's. Ok so whats the big deal? the Original movie was set in the 50's-60's where the technology of security was lax at best. Now-a-days theres alot more going on behind the scenes in a casino regarding security. So the whole premise of the ending (how they 'get away with the loot') had to be redone. Briliant! I watched the movie thinking how are they going to do this (being a fan of the Rat Pack and seeing the first movie) Wont give away how they did but Just Briliant! Clooney & Pitt are great together. The rest of the "All-Star" cast is equally well played. Over all a VERY ENJOYABLE movie. Worth every second. Keeps you visually and mentally entertained. A must for any True movie goer. Every time this movie hits HBO I know what im doing for the next 2 hrs. If you havent seen this movie, DO SO! Also I recomend watching the Original, its in Black & White, yes they used to make movies this way... and it is equally entertaining.

Adult Written byMovieMan26 October 10, 2010

Such a wasted cast...

With a cast like this, you'd think that this would be the greatest heist movie ever. What we got was boring, annoying dribble. I'm sorry for being so negative, but I was genuinely shocked at how much I didn't like this movie! Parents: There is some bad language and intense peril, but that still doesn't make the movie entertaining. Bottom Line: I didn't enjoy this film, but that doesn't mean you won't. In fact, that goes for any review I or any other critic puts out there. It's just opinion, folks. But, I appreciate that you took time to hear my opinion. So, thanks for reading! - Movie Man

Teen, 13 years old Written bystinky April 9, 2008

Great movie.

I like this movie a lot, but it might be because I've seen the second one. Definitely see this one, but unless you love the series, don't see the second one, even though it's important to the story. Ask someone who has seen it to tell you what happened.

Teen, 13 years old Written byuhya March 28, 2011

i love this movie! however, the word f--k is said about twice and there is other strong language.

Teen, 13 years old Written byIrateyourmovies September 29, 2009

enjoyed it, but not for young kids

Okay yes I would have to say I enjoyed this movie. I think that this movie is on for ages twelve and up, because of the message. People stealing from others is really not the most usful role model.

Teen, 17 years old Written bycopperzinc April 26, 2009

Teen, 17 years old Written byxaimeeb April 9, 2008

loved it

This was honestly one of the best movies I have seen. Definitely on my top 5.

Kid, 12 years old Written byWolfwarrior November 22, 2009

my favorite movie ever!!!

really great movie!!! sure the role models are terrible, you know robbers. but hey. there is also one use of the f-word and some other curse words. violence wise, there really isn't any. in the beggining there are a few "stripper" kind of people that rusty is watching but you don't see them very much. plot may not be interesting to some, but i like it. if your a person who deosn't like "getting" things heres a warning. the language is one of a kind that you probably won't know and there is a lot of subtle things between danny and rusty.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMasterGamer December 21, 2008

AWESOME!

really cool movie, HUGE starpower! I saw the TV vwersion so they probably took out most of the language, but it still, was great! Lot sof action, the plot twists and is not predictable, but stupid people would find it confusing?? (JUST KIDDING!) Great movie. 12+

Adult Written by4Spice October 23, 2009

very good 12 and over

very good intersting movie truth is that i say 12 and up because smaller wont understand it

Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviegeek April 9, 2008

I didn't like it but my brother did

This movie probably is more likeable for a boy than a girl. I really wasn't interested and although it has great performances by all the actors (some of which are VERY CUTE) and there are some really funny parts, it didn't work for me. It may just be me. Parents: the film shows the main characters, who happen to be robbing a casino, in a good light. You should talk with tweens who watch this about how it is just a movie and that even though they may like the characters, what they are doing is BAD.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 July 9, 2011

A great comedy--mostly short chuckles, but a few instances where the belly laughs just don't stop. There might be four minutes in total out of the nearly two hours--that's only about 3% of the entire film--in which I did not find a reason to laugh at all.

My rating: PG-13 for sexual content and references, infrequent strong language, and for brief drinking and smoking scenes.

Teen, 13 years old Written byflarez77 July 4, 2009

Kid, 11 years old Written byoerose February 28, 2012

My favorite movie EVER, but consider language.

Ocean's Eleven is a great movie that is great for older tweens and teens, but has some language. It's great to watch as a family or by yourself! This movie is REALLY funny and cool. Please watch it if you're family is OK with language. If not, you may want to pause and think about it for a moment. In any case, this is absolutely a great movie for teens and adults! Have fun!