Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 4 parent reviews

Sort by:

Beautiful. Just beautiful!

This movie is gorgeous. I first saw it when I was 11 with my best friend at the time, we would watch it quite often and always cry. Selena seemed like such a wonderful person and friend to have in your life; she was caring, compassionate and always there for her friends and family. The music is great, fun and upbeat - and I usually don't like musicals or too much of it in a movie but this one was perfect - and can't forget - her husband was hot :) and such a nice guy who loved her so much. I love how the film shows her childhood and how her (somewhat strict) father actually started her in the music industry. What talent! I found it super entertaining, funny and very emotional. One of my favorites!

This movie is great! Even though the story is tragic J-LO does a great job telling the tale. The murder is not shown but your children may ask some questions, for others it may not give any reaction! Talk about it, don't let it go un-noticed, ask if there are any questions!! All in all it was a SPECTACULAR movie!

parental guidenace suggested.

If I dare to let a five year old watch this film, I would cover his/her eyes to the inappropriate parts, I would like him/her to see her success, love Selena had for her fans. I will let the child know that i was one of her fans who miss her, and the good qualities in her.

Anyone can watch it, in my opinion

My grandma took me to go see this movie when it came out, and I was 3. Nothing really bad about this movie lol. Then again I had already known about Selena's death and everything, so nothing surprised me.