All member reviews for Wedding Crashers

This raucous, boisterous comedy is not for kids.

Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

This movie was extremely crude.

I laughed once at some physical humor, like someone getting knocked down. Not funny and extremely disturbing for anyone with any human decency. Anyone with a conscience wouldn't think this movie was funny at all.

Teen, 15 years old Written byGilmoregirlsfan101 April 9, 2008

Adult Written bypigsforus@yahoo.com April 9, 2008

Teen, 17 years old Written byXantara July 11, 2009

Horrible, never see it again not appropriate for any kids at alll.

I really hated this. REALLY. I recently saw the unrated version, but I really can't imagine that it's that different from the theatrical version. The sex scenes were graphic, and raunchy. As much as I enjoy Owen Wilson and Christopher Walken as actors, this movie was not supported by the acting alone. They do a stereotype of a gay man, and the movie it self is predictable. It shows no good roles models, is not funny at all, and NOT appropriate for kids. There is graphic nudity, as well, the jokes are horrible, the story line isn't any better, there are no role models and if you even consider getting this movie for your kids, please don't. But, if you do, DON'T watch the unrated version. I'd give this no stars, for a tasteless, tactless, story, plotline, and overall movie. But since I have to I wish they'd allow half star ratings, since this doesn't deserve the one star I'm about to give it.

Parent of a 6 and 9 year old Written byMissi April 9, 2008

greatest movie since american wedding!!!!

i really liked this movie. it's hilarious!! great combination of american wedding and old school!!!
definitely go see it. you won't be dissappointed!!

Teen, 16 years old Written byfatcat April 9, 2008

Most Innappropriate Sexual Dialogue/Situations Ever

I have seen Eurotrip, Road Trip, Harold and Kumar, and Team America and this by far has the most innapropriate dialogue. Some parts were very funny funny, but some parts were pushing the limits and making my dad, my friend, and I very uncomfortable. This movie depicts many kinds of weird and sometimes hilarious sex scenes and creates bad morals for other kids. I wish I waited till network TV and if you have a kid who wants to see it, make them wait till it comes on network TV. But adults who don't mind a lot of sex jokes, It will be a good night for them at the movies.

Teen, 15 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Kid, 12 years old Written byBauer Power April 7, 2010

Awesome

This is a great movie.

Kid, 11 years old Written by24 Fan November 30, 2009

Good tor teens

The movie had alot of sex and languge

Adult Written byus5boers April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byFridaythe13th June 25, 2009

GREAT MOVIE!

This movie is great for thirteen years old. It just show a couple scenes of nudity for a short time, but other than that it could of been for 13 years old.

Teen, 13 years old Written bychanchan191 April 9, 2008

Adult Written byChristc878 April 9, 2008

not too funny for me

I guess I kept thinking of teens either watching this or eventually watching this movie when it comes out on DVD and I had a hard time thinking it too funny.I was disappointed.

Adult Written bybaseball 1414 June 5, 2010

I recomend this to no one

Bad no sex but there is a women in FULL nudity on a bed trying to have sex but he doesnt want to! And in another scence a women had exposed her breats and has a man feel them. Also there is to much swearing and cussing constant F word and B word and everthing possible!!!!!!

Adult Written byRDHmom April 9, 2008

It was hilarious...but for adults ONLY!

I really enjoyed this movie, it was very funny. However...I will not allow my 15 year old daughter to see it!

Teen, 13 years old Written bytrevman8550 August 23, 2010

Adult Written byTVDirector April 9, 2008

Good comedy

While I grant that the last act of this film falls apart trying to turn a frat boy style comedy into something more altruistic, the first 90 minutes really are funny, sophomoric but funny and make a nice weekend diversion.

Teen, 16 years old Written byartificialfruit April 9, 2008

Adult Written byPoptartpm April 9, 2008

Adult Written byLISAFIELDS April 9, 2008

AN OBNOXIOUS, SOPHMORIC PIECE OF TRASH

This movie is vulgar, sophmoric, lewd, innapropriate and degrading. The charactors are all despicable in their own ways and the plot is nothing more than a vehicle for yet more objectification of women via bare breasts.