All member reviews for Greatest Hits - Chapter One

Clean album filled with messages of strength, self-esteem.

Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 December 6, 2012

greatest hits chapter one

like Kelly Clarkson, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, and Ke$ha. All of these artists are extremely popular, though their lyrics and themes vary wildly. What are some of the reasons why each has become so popular?

Do artists need to make music with mature topics and graphic lyrics to achieve true success? Why or why not?

Ten years after she won the first American Idol contest, Kelly Clarkson is arguably among the most popular Idols ever. What lessons could newer Idols take from Kelly in order to reach their own success?

Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 December 5, 2012

Greatest Hits

This is a pretty good album. It's a collection of Kelly's greatest hits, and I can see why they were popular :). My favorite song on here is probably "Catch My Breath", but most of them are really good. Some songs contain innuendo/references to sleeping together, but it's subtle enough.

Kid, 11 years old June 25, 2013

Kelly Clarkson <3

I love Kelly so flipping much! She is amazing! I love her songs Mr Know It All, Stronger, Dark Side, Catch My Breath, People Like Us, Breakaway, Never Again, Because Of You, Behind These Hazel Eyes, Walk Away, and my all time favorite I've grown up with since I was 2, Since You've Been Gone! That's a lot of songs... I'm a huge Kelly Clarkson fan!

Teen, 14 years old Written byilovemaroon5 November 2, 2013

Amazing Role Model, With Amazing Music

Kelly Clark son is exactly what you want in any musician: her music is clean, she is an amazing role model, and can sing outstandingly. This album's songs reflect her personality. The songs give you self confidence. The music has no cussing, and does not talk about inappropriate topics. Overall, the album is of pure goodness, and is filled with very well written tracks.