All member reviews for Headstrong

High School Musical star sings fun fluff.

Teen, 14 years old Written bynazz4ever September 15, 2009

i love "over it" !

Kid, 9 years old Written byMusicgirl101 December 28, 2009

He Said She Said is totally fine. It's just love. Someday you'll find it. BIG WHOOP! Ashley is a great role model for girls. I don't care what others think Ashley is always on my list.

Teen, 15 years old Written bygilby April 9, 2008

Adult Written byda_cool_mamma April 9, 2008

Great CD...For 11+

Any kid could probablt listen to this. 10 and under wouldn't even get the sex-related stuff, while 12+ should be mature enough to handle it. She says in "He Said, She Said", "baby i can see us movin like dat, maybe i can see us touchin...kissin..." And she talks about "one night with u, boy just one night with u..."

However, this CD also has influencing stuff. Like, "Love Me For Me", "Suddenly", "Positivity", and more! Great CD, overall!!!!

Kid, 11 years old Written byNene100796 April 9, 2008

I loved the CD!!

I love Ashley's CD.The songs were great.Ashley was Greater.I so love the CD!!!!!!!!!yEA!!!!!!

Kid, 12 years old Written bycactus514 March 21, 2009

the song "He Said She Said" is dirty.

Teen, 15 years old Written byShelbyBubbles April 9, 2008

I couldn't beleive it!

I thought Ashley Tisdale's debut CD would be kiddy pop fluff. It's much more dance tracks then feelgood kids music, and the whole CD is sprinkled with sex innuendo that doesn't get awful, but sometimes does get bad. My nine year old sister asked me what all these songs were about, and I was shocked when she had me listen to them. This CD simply isn't for kids, but teens that like pop (or highschool musical) will like it.

Kid, 12 years old Written byNotEmo2 May 12, 2009

Ok...

Some people might think that He Said, She Said is using sexual content but guess waht??? Ashley is 22 yrs. old!!!! She can sing about whatever she wants!!! She of age...

Kid, 11 years old Written bymandygirl123 May 21, 2009

Great CD

I would do age 8. I can't believe the reviews people have left on here. I would say age 8+. You wouldn't people how kids that age understand. None of the songs have to with sexual content except for Don't Touch (the zoom song). It was already made by Tata Young and its just plain wrong. Ages 7- don't need here about it. He said she said is ok. When it says touching like that it just means huggig. Ashley is probably one the best role models for young girls ever known. She is super nice. Don't touch is a terrible song that I think when you buy this album you should not listen to. All the other songs are great. This is my favorite album!

Teen, 14 years old Written bySalimullah August 25, 2010

Crank That!!

Awesome!! If your kids are obsessed with music this is the correct choice!!

Teen, 13 years old Written bysara4ever95 February 16, 2009

i say 11+

b-cuz of the song "He said She said" i say 11+

Teen, 13 years old Written byPMwonnabe April 9, 2008

Adult Written bysingersmartguy17 April 9, 2008

Fine, except for one song....

This album is great! Although Ashley may not have the best voice, these infectious pop songs are fun and good to dance to. However, parents may want to skip the suggestive "He Said She Said," with its sexual references. Tip: buy the album from iTunes, Rhapsody, or another digital service. That way, you can make your own cd and leave out "He Said She Said."

Teen, 14 years old Written byhoot1452 April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byintotherush April 9, 2008

Good Tunes!!

Headstrong has some good moments but falls behind in the long run. I think she trys too hard to be sexy on this cd with songs like He Said She Said. And makes it seem like she's so fabulous and hot in songs like Not Like That. Don't get me wrong every song on this cd has the coolest beats and catchy lyrics.

Kid, 11 years old Written byVery Cherry April 24, 2010

Catchy lyrics, cool beats, and fun to sing along!

This was my first album I ever brought. I liked the songs and the beats of the song, especially the songs, "He Said She Said," "Be Good to Me," "Not Like That," and many more! This album is awesome! :)

Teen, 15 years old Written bymadisonpettis April 9, 2008

Kid, 8 years old Written bychay April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written bynzrulz April 9, 2008

Maybe like 12+

not sure if it would be suitible for kids under 12, by listining to the songs. Just so parents know she is 22

Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana March 10, 2011

be good to me is one of my fave songs by her,ashley is awesome