All parent member reviews for Relapse

Adult Written byJitty July 18, 2010

This is a great album if you like horrorcore.

I'm glad in your little review your ignorant idiots here at "Commonsense" missed out on songs such as, "My Mom" and "Beautiful". All songs that are deeper then they sound. "My Mom" covers his drug addiction and explains where he got it from. "Beautiful" is just about staying true to yourself and not worrying about what anyone else thinks. This entire album was meant to be Eminem going back to his roots. In Detroit, no matter who you are, the way you come up is through the Underground. Whether you're Eminem, Kid Rock, D-12, King Gordy, Goon Sqwad, Trick Trick, Royce Da 5'9" or Obie Trice you performed what is called Horrorcore Rap or Acid Rap (both are the same thing) which was popularized by The Insane Clown Posse, Twiztid and Esham. So essentially that's what this is, is a Horrorcore Rap album.

Adult Written byCritical MeltDown April 13, 2010

Need To Be Mature About It

Uhh I Say That Subject Matter Is A Problem But One Song Called "Beautiful" HasA Good Message Beneath It And If Kids Are Mature About It So Does "Deja Vu" 14+

Parent of a 4 year old Written bykitkat7501 December 13, 2009

Adult Written byKevinBeezy July 3, 2009

Love it

Eminem came back with some good new stuff. I've always looked up to eminem cause he gave me more inspiration to work harder when i'm making my music. Dr Dre came hard with beats and I think almost everybody should here this music because it was just a well put together album. It's not his best work but I still think it's great.

Parent of a 4 year old Written bytrevor johnson October 3, 2009

Educator and Parent of a 9 year old Written bywillowfaierie June 23, 2009

fg

its cool

Adult Written bydudeman123 June 24, 2009

Great Come Back Album for Eminem

Relapse is an excellent CD. The production is great, and the music is well written. Now this album is far from Eminem's best but em fans will love it. The highlight of the album is the song Beautiful which portrays eminems soft and inspirational side.
Good Album

Adult Written bysomecoolguy August 7, 2009

just a bad albums

it is just like his LP's so ya, but he talks up like half a key in almost every song, the songs he doesnt (beautiful, crack a bottle, careful what you wish for, ect) are realy dope though

Adult Written byNico9000 June 12, 2009

Great

It does have great beats and lyrics. But Em drop the accent. Parents need to know like marshall mathers lp and slim shady lp it is a horrorcore album. The only scary tracks are 3:am, stay wide awake and must be the ganja (has ery beat). I hop relapse 2 is better. Parents unless your kid is over 15 (for explicit) don't buy explicit. If you listen at night with the lights off it's scary but at day it's fine.

Adult Written byJRCrews20 June 21, 2012

Good songs, good lyracist, would recommend it to anyone 14+

Even though some people might find his music repulsive, he does have songs that bring a positive message. Beautiful is one of those songs, as he tells his audience that don't let peoples negative opinions against you affect your life