All teen and kid member reviews for Sawdust

Teen, 13 years old Written byforreasonsunknown December 25, 2008

I luv this album

ok CSM, first u put Sam's Town songs on there, second, these songs suprised me taht some r b-sides, like Leave The Bourbon on the Shelf, All the Pretty Faces, and so many others, and they keep up the classic Killers style, i just bought the album, THE KILLERS 4 EVERS!!!

Kid, 11 years old Written byFezesAreCool February 23, 2011

One vague sex reference, two alcohol references, 8+

I listened to Sawdust shortly after it came out because my mum bought it. I liked it but don't think it's as good as Hot Fuss (see my reviews). There's one vague sex reference and two alcohol references but nothing else iffy. Don't know what he means, there is no F word on this album. Mabye it's on a special edition or something. Quite typical. Standard Killers. Good but nothing amazing. Good if you like indie rock.

Teen, 14 years old Written byArcadeFire April 9, 2008

For Diehard Fans

While this album isn't fantastic, it has some great pieces. Some tracks are obvious why they didn't make the final cut, but the first few tracks- especially "Tranquilize" and "Shadowplay"- are your best bets despite the darker undertones that differ from previous songs by The Killers.

Teen, 14 years old Written bypinklady80lately April 9, 2008

a lovely album

this album is just really sweet! i mean, idk, in most albums there is usually some sort of story line or theme or something and theres always drama and so much emotion (which is a good thing) but this is just a bunch of random songs that dont have anything to do w/ eachother! its like listening 2 an album when ur younger, just a bunch of random songs! its a really refreshing album w/ tunes like glamorous indie rock and roll, romeo and juliet, and the ballad of valentine. at first i was kinda disapointed since it wasnt really an alubm, but now i really like it!

Teen, 13 years old Written byHayleyHayl October 22, 2010

all ages

I love this album!! I love Sam's Town too, and yes, the ten minute long song is not Read My Mind, it is Mr. Brightside remix. This album is a wonderful collection of B-sides I do not think the sexual references are that noticeable... what is so wrong with saying lover? i do not think that should stop any kid from listening to this, The Killers are fabulous music for all ages which makes them so special :)

Kid, 11 years old May 7, 2012