I have found my rythym. Every time I review an album, I think, I'll review every song by itself, one by one. This idea was inspired by my two compliments on my Tayor Swift review. *brag, brag* Let's start at the beginning. To avoid plagiarism (I like trying new things), I'll tell you that I stole that line from somewhere but I don't remember where. Sorry. -
(1) Red High Heels: This is Kellie's signature song so I'll explain it to the three country fans who don't know what it's about. It's a song about a girl, when I say girl I mean teenage girl, who wants to make her ex-boyfriend jealous by going out with this boy who's always had a crush on her.
(2) Gotta Keep Moving: I can't wait to see you when I get home. That's it!
(3) Things That Never Cross a Man's Mind: This song's a little creepy. I guess it's supposed to be that way. This song is about how guys never stop drinking, want to cuddle or "make love", or feel like they're "fixing to start" which is a reference to periods. Girls know what I'm talking about.
(4) Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You: The title is so long, I think it says it all by itself.
(5) I Wonder: The sad but true story of Kellie's life. When she was a little girl, her mother abandoned her and Kellie wrote a song about it. The recent news is that, now that she's rich and famous, her mother has returned, begging for forgiveness. Kellie refuses. Go, Kellie! I'm with you all the way.
(6) Small Town Girl: "I'm just a small town girl, hey, and that's all right with me." Pretty much sums up the whole song.
(7) Wild Ponies: I resent this song. It's about some girl who, against her friends' warnings, hooks up with this guy she thinks is cute. He physically abuses her and goes to church to pretty much trick her into thinking he's a good guy. The ending is debatable. Some people think the girl got tired of the guy and drove off. My interpretation of the lyrics says she commited suicide. Either way, I don't like it. It's too sad for my taste.
(8) Girls Like Me: Ah, the good old days...
(9) I'm On My Way: "I'm nothing yet, but I know I'm on my way." Yet another self-explanatory lyric.
(10) One of the Guys: My kind of song. A song about girls who love doing guy things, a.k.a. tomboys. It's always fun to pass the pigskin with painted nails. I'm a tomboy, too. I dare you to find me anywhere (besides church) without blue jeans.
(11) My Angel: A song about Kellie's deceased grandmother, her best friend. It makes me want to cry.
- Well, that's the whole album. Hope I could be of use. Please drop off your compliments on the way out. Have a nice day.