All teen and kid member reviews for "Take a Hint" (CD Single)

Kid, 9 years old March 30, 2012

Its good

It has good role modles and positive messages, but they do say '' Get your hands of my hips''. Also ''stop stairing at my hey!'' But other than that it's good.

Kid, 12 years old Written byTeamPeeta4Life April 17, 2012

Take a Hint

I think it borderline sexy for Nick. Aka- "Get your hands off my hips/ Stop staring at my hey!" But either way I love, love, LOVE the song!

Kid, 10 years old April 11, 2012

Take a hint:

This song is brilliant but is going towards iffy for Nick Show. I see that the lyrics are assume lyrics so you think what is the next word in the song but a lot of people assume "ass" after "bite me in the". The song contains a slight bit of sexiness referring to the lyrics "get your hands off my hips". This song does have positive messages to ignore what annoys you. This song is perfect for PreTeens and Teens.

Kid, 11 years old Written bygir_baby_gir April 28, 2012

Come on, CSM!

this is a cool song. CSM, back off. Kids are going to be flirted with/asked out by boys/girls they think are annoying or that they don't like back. So back off.

Teen, 16 years old Written byadtr_forever April 6, 2012

Okay

I don't see why you should worry about the lyrics saying "Get your hands off my hips". It's not like it's saying curse words. So I see this as a good song for girls and/or boys that like pop music. :) I personally don't like the song, but it's a good tune for kids.

Teen, 16 years old Written bymissbuenrostro April 7, 2012

review

Teen, 17 years old Written bylalaland503 April 26, 2012

Great Song

I like this song a lot but that's also because i'm 11 and can listen to it but otherwise it has a good message: girls should stick up for them selves.

Kid, 12 years old Written byMal1 July 26, 2012

It's all good to me(:

I've got to admit, when I first heard the song, I was like, "She said what?". But now, and believe me, I'm a good, straight-A, respectful, small town 12-year-old girl, I don't find anything wrong with it. And now, after hearing it A LOT, and adding it to my favorites on YouYube, I don't find anything wrong with it. All of thse reviews talk about language and sexually- related lyrics, but there's no profanity & I have two older brothers (One is 14 and one is 18) and I'm friends with their friends. They creep me out when they come up to me and hug me around my waist from behind, but I, myself do not refer to that as sexual intentions. So as for the song, thumbs up to you, Victoria & Liz. (:

Teen, 13 years old Written byWebkinzEvelyn February 23, 2014

I love this song! :)

I find this song pretty good! I don't get why you say it's iffy? :P

Kid, 10 years old September 21, 2013

Maybe a bit mature for some kids...

I like this song, but it's a bit mature for kids. Violence: one lyric contains: "get your hands of my hips, or I'll punch you in the lips." Drinking drugs smoking: A lyric holds: "no you can't buy me a drink" but their referring to soda. Language: One line goes: "but it always seems to bite me in the--" Sex: two lines go: "get your hands off my hips or I'll punch you in the lips/stop your staring at my--Hey!"

Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 August 1, 2012

Fun song from Victorious

This song is really fun and catchy. The song is also basically telling boys off who are interested in two girls, and it's sassy. But, if you take away the sass, it also has a positive message about standing up for yourself. Violence: There's no actual violence, but one line goes something like, "Boy I'll punch you in the lips!" Sex: There is some mild suggestive lyrics. One line repeated in the chorus goes, "Get your hands off my hips!" and "Sop your staring at my-hey!" Language: Two lines seemingly cut off "a$$" ("It always seems to bite me in the-" and the above mentioned "Stop your staring at my-hey!") Drinking/drug: A line in the chorus goes "No, you can't buy me a drink", but, in the episode, the girls aren't talking about alcoholic beverages.