All teen and kid member reviews for Take Care

Kid, 9 years old December 5, 2011

Great For 15 and up

Great for these ages 15 and up kids under should not listen to this type of music yet Rap is good but Rap with bad language!

Teen, 15 years old Written bybeachbabe0224 November 22, 2011

I think this album is soooo amazing. I love every single song on it.

Teen, 14 years old Written byreviews_101 February 13, 2012

Awesome Song :)

This is really good song, but Drake does cuss a lot in this song. If you're mature this song won't be a problem, and you could always listen to clean versions of songs online and not hear all those cuss words.

Teen, 13 years old Written byIkindaknowbest. January 21, 2012

Parents read this please.

Drake is probably the most popular Hip-Hop/ Rap artist now days... Some of the things he talks about aren't ment for kids. But hell... you can't stop a kid from listening to music. If anything. Drake isn't what you should be worried about. Any song with Lil Wayne is what you should keep a child away from. Lil wayne says in "The Motto"- "7 grams in the blu-t almost drowned in the pu--y so i swam to her butt". So, just be worried for that. Oh and HYFR. "Hell Yeah, Fu--ing Right". It's a great album full of great songs if your the age. 13+ is only people who should be really listening to this album.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviebooklover March 31, 2012

GREAT

AMAZING! I loveeee drake and this song is great!!!!

Teen, 16 years old Written byanders09ma May 27, 2012

Take Care (get the clean version) :)

Man I don't know if to give this song four of five stars. But over all Drake and Rihanna are two of my favorite artists. Very explicit a couple references to drugs but, get the clean version!

Kid, 10 years old May 13, 2012

why kids should be able to listen to drake

great album cant let ur kid not listen to music. theyve prbly alrdy hrd these wrds b4 and its not that much and if they dont say it out loud who cares?!?!?

Teen, 15 years old Written byeliman3 July 19, 2012

Take Care

I got this album for christmas and have listened to it all the way through plenty of times. Drake talks about drinking and smoking, says almost all the words in the book, and talks about women. Beneath that is deeper messages about the troubles of fame. The music is amazing and the songs feature great beats, and on the slower songs, Drake shows how great of a singer he is. With features from other top notch artists like Lil Wayne and The Weeknd anyone who likes rap needs this album.

Teen, 13 years old Written byluvdamusic July 8, 2012

love the songs, but.....

i love the take care album by drake. But lets get real. We all know we dont want kids swearing but in my view music is another level, its used as a vent for feelings(espcially hip hop)and i know that kids have heard this type of language , parents have to understand that! we heard it before!in school on t.v. on the street. but trust us that we will not repeat these words its only for musical pleasure, or get them the edited verison. plus wouldnt you rather choose music with your kids that THEY like and want then they going behind your back and listening to it AND they wont be listening to the clean verison i can tell you that. but give them the option of clean verision or when they grow up, which every kid hates to hear. but atleast giving them that option you will know that their music is safe from swearing- and like i said they are not foreign to these words just cause they dont say them doesnt mean they havent heard them- and if you know they have heard it and they didnt say it then???? you can trust them. Please parents understand what i'm trying to say. thank you and stay safe

Kid, 12 years old Written bycsaave02 March 8, 2013

Take Care

Album- Take Care by: Drake
Genre: Rap
Label: Young Money Entertainment, Universal Republic Records, Cash Money Records
Release date: November 15, 2011
Copies sold in one week: 631,000 copies
Awards: Grammy Award for Best Rap Album
Price: 13.89-22.99
Tracks: Over My Dead Body
2. Shot For Me
3. Headlines
4. Crew Love (Feat The Weeknd)
5. Take Care (Feat. Rihanna)
6. Marvin’s Room / Buried Alive Interlude (Feat. Kendrick Lamar)
7. Under Ground Kings
8. We’ll Be Fine
9. Make Me Proud (Feat. Nicki Minaj)
10. Lord Knows (Feat. Rick Ross)
11. Cameras / Good Ones Go Interlude
12. Doing It Wrong
13. The Real Her (Feat. Lil Wayne & Andre 3000)
14. Look What You’ve Done
15. HYFR (Feat. Lil Wayne)
16. Practice
17. The Ride (Feat. The Weeknd)
Bonus:
18. The Motto (Feat. Lil Wayne)
19. Hate Sleeping Alone

Personally I found the Take Care album to be a bit depressing unlike Drake’s previous album “Thank me later”. The tracks were very good and have good meaning to them but I’m starting to think that Drake is running out of ideas for songs, because it took almost two years for his next album to drop. Now this does not diminish the fact that this album is great and has a very good story behind it but I believe that he could have done a better job on this. My favorite song from the album was “Look What You’ve Done”. The song tells about making it in the music industry, which for most is never a full ride to the top it takes time to become a “Big shot”. Some songs are indeed somewhat ridiculous like “ The Motto”. This song is what inspired the hipsters to start with the whole “YOLO” thing. Which in this album has more meaning than just going out and doing idiotic things. It really tells about how you never get a day back in your life all you have is today and how you take advantage of it depends on you. Over all I think the album was a Good improvable album.

Kid, 12 years old Written bycece1127 January 6, 2013

clean version for kids ten and up

great song clean version better

Teen, 13 years old Written byrealbab January 5, 2013

Yes there's language, but...

Yes I know there is a lot of cussing and bad language on this album. However, a mature kid should be able to handle it.i think parents have a misconception about music. Kids are not going to run around screaming f*** you n***** just because they heard it in a song.