All member reviews for Almost Naked Animals

Skivvy-wearing animals' antics are zany fun for older kids.

Teen, 13 years old Written bypartysmores July 16, 2011

Your IQ will drop.

How could CSM give this three stars?! It's about shaved naked animals (NUDITY!) and dumb jokes (BRAIN CELL KILLING!). Disgusting, horrifying, terrible. No one should have to watch this trash.

Parent Written byGood Mom June 19, 2011

Creepy

What's the idea of drawing kids in with a title that includes "naked?" Do we need to desensitize our kids to the idea of nudity on tv? Who does this benefit? There is too much sexualization of kids and kids media right now anyway. This is creepy.

Adult Written bynduns July 13, 2011

Embarrassing...

I'm embarrassed, simply embarrassed for my country. Most of the shows on CN that come from Canada are actually funny! This is just... irritating! I've seen shows try too hard to be funny before, but this one doesn't know when to quit. It's always loud, obnoxious and in-your-face, no quiet moments or anything! It's like the writers think all kids are too stupid to appreciate a few seconds of silence! This show isn't funny, the characters are annoying... don't watch this... just don't!

Kid, 12 years old Written bySwit Swat June 20, 2011

Strange show might be enjoyable for some tweens.

Strange. Trust me it is. Having a show with animals wearing underwear and bikinis is weird. But, it was okay. Not awesome, but good. As every other TV-Y7-FV rated show, there is lots of cartoon violence. Characters are squished, eaten, hit by various objects, etc. Some tweens might like this show.

Teen, 15 years old Written bycandycat123 August 15, 2011

Ew

This show is so stupid! Who would wright a show about animals in there underwear!!

Kid, 11 years old Written byMADLover August 1, 2011

It's fine! No nodity!!

oh my gosh guys! It's humor for kids. "Naked" is what kids think is funny! They gave it an 8 and up. And you guys give it not for kids! The show actually originates from Canada! So don't get mad at CN! The show is perfectly fine! It has good role models, plenty of good messenges! Heck, in one episode I learned something new! Lightning never strikes twice in the same place! So it's fine! Just don't give it a bad rating if you haven't even watched it! It's completely fine!

Kid, 9 years old September 2, 2011

This show was ment for me!

Almost Naked Animals is a great show and will make every day of your life a laugh and whats the point in living if you don't laugh?! It would not be good for 6 year old kids, because of the Bunny in the bikini and Howie in the under-shirt and boxer-briefs. But you may allow it for your 6-10 year old children, and Hey, you may think different. This is my review

Teen, 13 years old Written byyellowbunny16 July 25, 2011

ALMOST NAKED ANIMALS ROCKS

i love this show, its fine so what their in underwear, and the violence isnt bad let your child watch people.

Adult Written byrororobottt October 3, 2011

2 thumbs down.

Animals in underwear + earwax jokes does NOT = funny.
I also find the way they draw the female characters somewhat offensive; the artist's skewed style makes their "parts" somewhat of a focal point of their character more than something that simply blends in--especially since there isn't much else going on humor-wise that you can't help but pick out other flaws. I know tweens know about lady parts but they could've gone a lot less detailed with them instead of making them bulbous-y and point-y, with big butts and skimpy-ish underwear and Madonna bras (I suppose I'm referring to the poodle.) The comedic timing is horrific. The main character is bland and dumb--not zany and funny as they would try to have you believe. I believe the characters being in their underwear is supposed to be more of a distraction. And it does distract you somewhat... from the lack of humor. The show has little-to-nothing to do with them being in their underwear. It doesn't add to the story. It's just a bunch of dumb animals being dumb. This could easily be put on Nick Jr. if the animals were dressed. I would say that the show is about as interesting as an all-day marathon of Max and Ruby but hey--I wouldn't want to offend the creators of Max and Ruby. At least THAT show doesn't try to be something it's not.

Kid, 11 years old Written byMiranda Cosgrov... October 6, 2011

Innocent but Incredibly Stupid.

My Whole family except for my parents watch this all the time. They made me watch 1 episode and It was torture. I don't get why it's popular. I hate how the humans look on this show because it has really horrible animation. The animals are naked which are okay to me and look okay. Actually they aren't. Everything in this show creeps me out. It is so inappropriate that it should be TV-PG or TV-PG-VS, V means Violence, S means inappropriate and to sexualized. TV shows may not have that rating that much but whatever. Some people say if you are not watching this, you should. Don't listen to them because they're just trying to be idiots. It's okay if it's your opinion, Just don't say watch this or do not watch this cause if you don't listen to them, They'll mention you on your next review and say LOOK THAT GUY IS WRONG! HA HA! This show is Creepy! Oh and they take drugs to get all ugly, weird, creepy and crappy. HA HA!! THIS SHOW IS TOTAL CR@P!!!! I HATE IT!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!

Adult Written byteenreviews(17yrs) October 16, 2011

A bit of crap

it's tween crap, nuff said

Teen, 15 years old Written byDavid Cardino January 29, 2012

Uggh

This show stinks.The animation is gross,the plots are not real,the characters are annoying,the jokes are unfunny,and the scripts are just terrible.I really hate this show!

Teen, 16 years old Written bytoonamirules3456 January 14, 2012

PLEASE DO NOT WATCH!!

My god! I died a little inside when I watched this crude and lack of crap that will make your kids eyes burst and their IQ will drop and become MORE stupid... do not watch!

Kid, 12 years old Written bygirlygirl10067 January 11, 2012

Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT funny at all . I mean is stupid. What makes you think kids want to c naked animals in cartoon form.

Kid, 11 years old November 3, 2012

Why do people hate this show so much?

I don't get why all you guys hate this show? I think it's not as sexual as you may think. I know in It's My Party, Howie does take off his pants but you don't see the stuff you aren't meant to see. I learned that lightning never strikes twice in the same place. I know that there is alot of slapstick comedy e.g. Sloth falling off a cliff face, Cockcroach getting run over by a truck, Bunny flying out of a window holding just a small thead of wool and Howie getting flattend by a boulder, but it's all part of the fun in it. Many parents think that characters like Sloth and Poodle having bras is inappropriate but it isn't. Every woman has them so..? The show has some real life problems shown sarcastic ways life like love-hate relationships, crushes and failing. Personally I love the show I think it is a great comedy but that's what I think. Anyway you can't say something about it if you haven't sat down and actually watched it. My friend used to think it was lame because the animals wore underwear but when I asked her to watch it she liked it more.

Teen, 14 years old Written byOMGCatXD March 25, 2013

Put on some clothes..

WTH, Those animal things look UGLY! The animation is so weird and sometimes it's hard to tell the animal. They need some clothes and their underwear jokes isn't funny, Im sorry but this is STUPID. Why write about cartoons in underwear, Nobody can take this seriously, Sorry, It's also hard to find this educational or a good time buster, You'll imagine laughing animals in underwear in your sleep. It's just crazy fighting and BLAH BLAH BLAH! Hate the concept sooooooo much! This doesn't even appeal to every gender!! The theme song is just over and over and hard to listen to, The voices too. Save your kids and DO NOT WATCH!!

Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 18, 2012

You call this "zany fun"?

This is a terrible show! The plot is messed up,the characters are annoying,and the animation is yucky.This show along with Mad and Level Up,should be banned from TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teen, 16 years old Written byLucas Couldron May 19, 2012

I'm gonna puke!

This show is dreadful! No wonder why people hate it! The idea is bad! The stories are bad! The characters are bad! BAD! BAD! BAD! The theme song annoys me to death and make me wanna rip my eardrums out! The animation is really pukish as well.They should cancel this show and burn off the episodes! This show should have never been created in the first place and it is nothing but a failed money making scheme,because people (including me) hate this show.The producers of this show should be put in prison! That's it,i'm done reviewing this ugly mess of a show!

Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

More Like "Almost Naked Crapimals"

There is nothing good about this! It is really lame and TERRIBLY unfunny!

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn June 22, 2013

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate Almost Naked Animals. I can't believe this gets a three star review but Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (my favorite cartoon) get's a two. This shows butt! The plot is messed up, the characters are gross, ugly and hideous along with bad animation and acting!!!!!! BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD!!!!!!!!!! DON'T WATCH THIS GOD AWFUL PIECE OF TRASH SHOW!