All member reviews for Dragon

This little blue dragon has a great big heart.

Parent Written bysparkleghost April 9, 2008

Parent of an infant, 2, 5, and 8 year old Written bykristyn April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written byCartoonaholic_C... April 9, 2008

FUNNY!!!

This show is much better (and friendlier) than that Avatar nonsense (kids need to stop watching that crud, it's too violent). Dragon is so funny (like what the below poster said), I enjoyed this marvel of a show!!! I think that Dragon is like Ren & Stimpy, SpongeBob SquarePants and Atomic Betty, but for much younger viewers, WAY TO GO!!!

Adult Written byAdeaFaltr April 9, 2008

This Dragon is so Human!

I wake up bleary eyed to coffee and the newspaper on Sunday mornings and with a click of the remote, here is Dragon, Beaver, Ostrich, Mail Mouse and all the little "people" inhabiting Dragon's life. This is a great show for a small child. The short vignettes are both childlike and full of human emotion, failings, accomplishments, and social interaction relative to a young child's development. I love this for my grandchild. Sprinkled with gentle bits of cinnamon and sugar humor, this blue dragon is a hit and a delight - where can I buy the CD? Thank you for this wonderful show!

Kid, 9 years old Written byNichole7667 April 9, 2008

It was so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this show is funny especily the one where he a mixed up day what kinda person gives dirt a bath and why did he read a bedtime story to his bathtub!Also don't ever forget in that same episode he was about to go to bed he rubbed his cat's head and good morning
he souded so drunk!Oh!about that story what kinda story is (once there was a little purple dragon who lived in a house THE END)and why did he call his cat a dog anyway thats I have to say!!!

Adult Written byAries31 January 29, 2010

Reminds me of cartoon from my childhood

I am a senior citizen and I loved this show. I recommend it for preschoolers up to age 6

Adult Written bycountryguy23 April 9, 2008

THIS SHOW IS AWSOME!! BEST SHOW ON TV!!!

I WAS FLIPPING THOUGH THE CHANNELS AND SAW THIS SHOW. STOPED AND WATCHED IT. BEEN HOOKED SINCE THEN. BEST CARTOON IV SEE. VARY FUNNY SHOW AND EDUCATIONAL FOR KIDS, AND FUNNY COOL SHOW FOR ADULTS.

THANKS