All member reviews for IGPX

The future of NASCAR? Sci-fi fun for tweens.

Teen, 16 years old Written byKavki St. Dane November 12, 2009

Entertaining series aimed at different age brackets with the change of season

Watched it on Toonami and then bought it when it came out on DVD. I can't say I ever got insanely attached to it, but when it was on TV it was fun waiting for the race each weekend. The humor is really good, and there's some very well designed characters. The races occasionally get monotonous, but it throws in a particularly well-choreographed one every once in a while to keep it interesting. As to the rating, season 1 is pretty much okay for 8+, as the bar says, but season 2 you have to be more carefull with - for some reason they really bumped up the language-content in S2: d**n, h**l, b***h, b*****d, a**, maybe a crap or two, no f-bomb or anything like that, but it's definitely more testy. So for S1 I'd say 8+, give or take a year, for S2 maybe 12+.

Adult Written byyami0204 April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byglavin April 9, 2008

Aims Older Than It Looks Like

While IGPX does seem like it could be a more kid-friendly show on first glance, there is a lot of rough language (ass, crap, b*tch, damn) along with some violence and occasional innuendo. However, the show's animation is beautiful and has a captivating story. Good fun for ages 11+

Kid, 12 years old Written byfargle April 9, 2008

Great Show.

IGPX is a great show. Unfortunatley they do swear occasionally. I loved it. The violence, is basiclly on the track (Its a battle sport). The show is fun.
Bottom Line: 10+

Kid, 11 years old Written byILikeDaInternet December 27, 2008

Great show

One of the best tv shows there is

Teen, 16 years old Written byshadow_slayer15 May 13, 2009

Amazing show

I remember when this and Naruto came on. This was a mini-series and Naruto kept on going. I loved both shows, but IGPX had a special place in my heart. It is aimed for a lot older than 8 though. There is a lot of rough language like d*mn, hell, *ss, b*tch, b*stard, the list goes on. You have to see it when you get older, but I would say it's for 14+. Like I said though, absolutely amazing show, one of the best out there.

Kid, 8 years old April 24, 2013