All member reviews for Planet Sheen

Jimmy Neutron's pal takes on final frontier; fun for kids.

Adult Written bygwenr812 January 25, 2011

Shocked & Disappointed by Offensive Joke

The dialogue went as follows:

[Dorkus starts laughing, but stops in the middle of it to notice they were seeing him laughing.]
The Emperor: Dorkus, I'm not feeling the laugh.
Sheen: Dude, I thought you swallowed your tounge or something.
Dorkus: Let's just go!
Sheen: Do you have a history of seizures?

This was highly insensitive & inappropriate, not to mention false. "Jokes" like this further perpetuate a myth regarding people living with this common disorder, one being my own son. I was shocked, but mostly extremely disappointed that Nickelodeon could be so insensitive. My son is 12 yrs old and has grown up on Nick shows. :(

Adult Written bymanapualabs April 18, 2011

I like Mr. Nesmith!

I love this show, but not for Sheen. It's Mr. Nesmith, the chimp, that's a great role model and example. Sheen is constantly saying dumb things and Nesmith corrects him with wise advice. Sheen ignores him, but eventually realizes that Nesmith is right. Besides, there's the play on Michael Nesmith of the Monkeys and Mr. Nesmith the chimp. Lots of funny references to Mr. Nesmith's former life in a zoo and the circus. There are also references to old cartoons like the Wonder Twins and old toys like "Barrel of Monkeys".

Kid, 12 years old Written bySanjay407 January 9, 2011
Kid, 12 years old Written byallietron November 29, 2010

DUMB

I hate this new show. Makes Jimmy Neutron look bad! What's next? A story about Carl!?! I don't like it.

Teen, 14 years old Written byHTFMime November 6, 2010

Okay show

Can be a little gross though.

Kid, 8 years old December 18, 2010

cooler times 1000000000

this show is cooler then cool i love it

Kid, 9 years old April 29, 2011

do not watch

stupidest new show on nick next to tuff puppy. its not offensive or anything but nickelodeon should of kept the old shows going.

Kid, 11 years old Written byFangbite91 June 1, 2011

I hate the new shows on nickelodeon

Why are the new shows on nickelodeon so bad? I wish the old shows were back. This show is almost as bad as that crappy T.U.F.F Puppy show. The new tween shows are good but the new animation cartoons are stupid. Why does everybody like these shows, I change it. I agree with Allietron, it really does make jimmy neutron, if they make a story about Carl, I will be so upset!! The new shows on nickelodeon are the worst!

Kid, 11 years old Written byCCook43 June 2, 2011

stupid

NOW SHEEN GOT A SHOW. WHAT!! Jimmy is looking like a laughing stock now thank alot NICK!! |:(

Teen, 14 years old Written byMarioMii November 18, 2010

Another futuristic cartoon that's fun for kids

Sheen gets sent to another planet by accident because he didn't follow those sticky notes. Sheen is like the only human on the planet of Zeenu. A lot of other characters are aliens and look more futuristic. Sheen dressed like a girl in one episode. There is some mild language, but not cursing. This show is not educational because it is rather used to entertain.

Kid, 8 years old October 3, 2010

5 year olds will like it.Nothing really bad about it.

Kid, 11 years old Written bysoopaman April 15, 2011

fun for all ages!

ilovecookiez and allietron are wrong! hey if you want tons of fun adventures starring the funniest person in jimmy neutron go ahead! you will be surprized!!!

Teen, 15 years old Written byshanno15 October 27, 2010

Good but not as good as original

Jimmy Neutron was better for kids

Kid, 12 years old Written byKinbJune October 2, 2010

This show is creative and slightly fun for the young mind. But it can be quite the opposite because it wasn't all that funny. This show is ok.

Kid, 12 years old Written byMawa100 December 27, 2010

Great!!

I love to watch it :) Its funny although the aliens are a little weird looking i dont think its a problem.The flirting?Practicly none at all and the flirting that there is,is not bad at all.

Kid, 8 years old October 3, 2010

Fun,sci-fi cartoon is sure to entertain kids

Planet Sheen might not be one of the best cartoons of earth,but your kids will want to watch this show,and not miss a single episode.Jimmy Neutron's fans might know Sheen and certainly Jimmy's (and kids) fans will want to watch this show.Just because there's some mild violence and mild language dosen't mean it's bad and kids will mind it.On the other hand,there is some mild flirting which might go too far but this cartoon might just be entertaining,and possibly for the whole family.

Kid, 11 years old Written bytvfreak101 October 16, 2010

planet awesome

planet sheen is really funny and awesome the first episode made me laugh nonstop it is my new favorite show

Teen, 15 years old Written byCritiNumba1 February 11, 2011

Likable Humor and Fun for the Family

I actually like this show. It's hilarious and can be fun. I recommend it.

Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny October 3, 2011

Another unnecessary spinoff...

Horrible, horrible, horrible. Planet Sheen is, by far, the worst spinoff I've ever seen. With horrible characters, bland animation, and no originality, there is no redeeming qualities to this show at all. Jimmy Neutron was clever, funny, and original, everything that Planet Sheen isn't. When I first saw this, I was thoroughly disappointed. So disappointed, I lost interest the first minute. Without all of the spunky characters from the original series, Sheen, to be honest, is just an annoying idiot. This seems just like another time slot filler. It makes you wonder: Were they high when they made this? I loved Jimmy Neutron, but this...this is just a disgraceful waste of time.

Teen, 16 years old Written byjadabub February 10, 2013

I HAVE MY POLITCAL REASONS.

It's weird, a copy of Jimmy Neutron, why couldn't they continue with Jimmy? I don't think it's funny either, it's cheesy and dumb.