All member reviews for The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron

A boy genius concocts lots of wacky surprises.

Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina October 1, 2010

I always loved it

It was cute, I liked it. Its pretty funny actually, pretty clever ideas. Its sad though lately they're only showing episodes of it because of the new show about Sheen. I record some episodes for me and my brothers to watch. :)

Kid, 11 years old Written byalllamericanreject November 15, 2009

Great kid show.

Very good show.It teaches kids a few lessons about science stuff and positive messages are given to the Tween audience.Grades 2-7 will love this show.Its a very good show that anyone can sit down and watch.

Kid, 12 years old Written bythe boy in the ... November 9, 2009

not that good

This show is a bit vilont and it's not all that good.

Kid, 11 years old Written bygrimgirl88 March 4, 2011

Good for all ages!

I haven't watched this in a long time, but I remember I laughed out loud while watching this. But main character's seem to get in lot's of trouble, almost getting defeated by villains and dying, stuff like that. However, I think Jimmy Neutron is a good role model. He always manages to save himself in the end and that's where I got the inspiration to be a scientist; watching Jimmy Neutron reruns.

Kid, 10 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... May 16, 2010

Just GREAT!

Teen, 13 years old Written byFrylock September 10, 2010

Just okay.

Slightly funny and violent.

Kid, 12 years old Written byJimmyNeutronObsessed January 19, 2011

Perfect for 11+ hard to understand for younger kids

Hah I love this show It's hillarious I've been watchign it since it came out and love the re-runs which I try to watch as often as possible.
I really think It isnb't for 7 year old I was around that age when it came out and I couldn't really understand it you know?But I'm older so I understand more of the content on it. And realze how funny it is so yea 11+ up for sure
~Jimmy Neutron Obsessed

Teen, 14 years old Written byilovecookiez April 8, 2011

Miranda-Cosgrove-lover you are way off.

This show is so funny! I wish they still maked this! Jimmy's a little obnioxious for a genius but it's just played for the humour. Way better then that stupid Planet Sheen. Nothing wrong with it, nothing good with it! Nothing offensive as well!

Kid, 11 years old Written bykpnna September 13, 2010

e.g. This show is fine for all ages.

This show is fine for all ages, although once kids hit 8-10, they will probably want to move on to other shows. It has some minor fantasy violence (crashing a ship in the back yard), and minor sexual situations (a few quick kisses).

Kid, 12 years old Written byChristianWolf April 12, 2011

love this show its really funny

Kid, 12 years old Written bykatie hedrick June 4, 2010

enyone

it is perfect for anyone.

Kid, 11 years old Written byMiranda Cosgrov... July 1, 2011

JIMMY NEUTRON ROCKS!!!!

ilovecookiez, I am not way off dude, you do not have to worry about me so much. I was kidding the whole time dude, I actually like this show better than planet sheen, getting people to hate the language and just joking is how I review stuff on common sense iCarly and Miranda Cosgrove style! Its pretty funny. Show is very funny, And I did not like it how they made Jimmy neutron look bad by making a weird Cartoon called "Planet sheen". Like NOTHING is wrong with this show! This is one of my favorites!! LOVE IT!!

Kid, 11 years old Written bySwit Swat July 22, 2010

A good kids show.

This a really funny show. It has some cartoon violence. And there is some kissing in one or two episodes. Small children should be supervised by parents.

Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011

good show. i use to watch all the time.its funny

Parent of a 17 year old Written byJimmyNeutron2010 December 4, 2010

Cool Except Nude Scenes In A Few Episodes

My Favorite Show! Except Theres A Few Nude Parts And Some Episodes Like In When Pants Attack That Is Not My FAVORITE Episode When Jimmy,Carl,Sheen, And Cindy's Pants Go Crazy And There Pants Run Away And You See Them In There Underpants That Is Not Age Good For Kids That Are Young And Cindys Pants Run Away Too And Shes In HER Underpants At Recess Very Not Cool. And In Jimmy Goes To College He Is Told By Some Student In College That He Has To Be Alone In The Classroom With Him No One In The Classroom Naked And You Don't Really See His Butt But His Hips I Think So. And A Women And Teacher Comes In And The Women Was Yelling "Ahh! Its A Naked Boy!" And The Class Goes Haywire

Teen, 14 years old Written byMarioMii October 9, 2010

Please behave in a good manner

Jimmy and Cindy traded voices in one episode so that was confusing. There was a tour inside someone's belly and some students vomit when doing and experiment. My nanny didn't like groce things in TV shows.

Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny August 10, 2011

Memorable...

Jimmy Neutron is a fun-filled cartoon with plenty of stuff to keep the children entertained. Jimmy's inventions usually malfunction and he has to prevent them from causing anymore damage. His friends (Carl and Sheen) are very loyal to him and manage to stick with him, no matter how many times he screws up. Kids might also learn a few facts. As for comedy, the humor is lighthearted and the characters are hilarious. All-in-all, Jimmy Neutron is quite nostalgic and pretty neat at that.

Kid, 11 years old Written byFangbite91 May 19, 2011

Love it!

I love it! Good messages, it is educational like Jimmy likes to teach kids about science, math even though it is for all ages which means anybody no matter what age can watch this. ilovecookiez, thanks for telling Miranda Cosgrove lover hos much her review stinks, Miranda Cosgrove lover, Stop telling people to hate a cartoon all because of the language, it's ok if you don't like these shows but just tell what you like or don't like about the show, right ilovecookiez? I love this show, watch it!!!

Parent of a 2, 3, and 14 year old Written byelj December 26, 2009

Teen, 15 years old Written byjsachg April 9, 2008

HORRIBLY INAPPROPRIATE

JIMMY NEUTRON'S MESSAGE TO KIDS IS DANGEROUS AND I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO ANY KIDS.

HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE MANY DANGEROUS NOTIONS:

IT ENCOURAGES THEM TO ATTEMPT TO MAKE HAZARDOUS CONSTRUCTS AND ATTEMPT DANGEROUS EXPERIMENTS THAT, IF UNSUPERVISED (WHICH, MIGHT I ADD, IS ALWAYS THE CASE IN THIS SHOW) COULD LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH OF CURIOUS CHILDREN WHO DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER.

THE PARENTS OF JIMMY NEUTRON NEGLECT THEIR CHILD'S SAFETY, ALLOWING HIM TO DO THINGS NO SANE PARENT WOULD. THIS CREATES A BAD EXAMPLE FOR CHILDREN TO FOLLOW WHEN THEY GROW UP.

THE CHARACTERS OF THE SHOW ARE FREQUENTLY SHOWN TO DRINK UNKNOWN SOLUTIONS AND EAT UNKNOWN SUBSTANCES.

JIMMY AND CO. GO TO SPACE IN ONE EPISODE. IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT THE VACUUM OF SPACE WOULD KILL ANY PERSON INSTANTLY IF THEY ATTEMPTED THIS IN REAL LIFE.

THERE ARE HOSTILE ALIENS, FREQUENT EXPLOSIONS, HIGH VOLTAGE ELECTRIC SHOCKS, AND HIGHLY DANGEROUS WEAPONRY IN THE SHOW.

JIMMY, THE SUPPOSED GENIUS, CREATES THINGS THAT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO WORK IN REALITY. IF YOUR CHILD REALIZES THIS, THE DISSAPOINTMENT THAT FOLLOWS WOULD BE DANGEROUS TO HIS MENTAL HEALTH AND SANITY.

SO PLEASE, DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS WATCH THIS SHOW.