All member reviews for Warehouse 13

Agents track mystical objects in fun supernatural series.

Parent Written bychaplainbecky September 15, 2011

Starting to go downhill summer 2011

Good show, but in 2011 they added an openly homosexual partner and Pete went off and it started to get pretty sexual - bed scenes of Pete and his partner which seems to set the tone for a downhill slide.

Parent of a 12 year old Written bydollbecky October 11, 2009

Fluffy sci fi

This is a cute series, its fluffy sci fi ...think a family friendly "X-files" its awfully full of stereotypes a strict girl cop, a flirty boy cop, a sassy genius teen etc Its not as great for budding sci-fi geeks as "The middleman" but for for budding sci-fi fans its some thing.

Parent of a 8 and 9 year old Written byDrowlord October 6, 2010

Fun for kids of all ages.

Fun show with a curious, cooperative team. Occassional off-camera sex (couples lying in bed) borders on iffy. For a fantasy "police" style show, there's fairly little violence. Messages are positive and most of the main characters are worthy of admiration.

Teen, 14 years old Written byParamoreFan09 September 11, 2010

This is a review by my friend Loie not me.

it's awesome! a great show especially if you aren't the biggest fan of just plain sci-fi, because it has great humor and chemistry in the cast.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAirhead August 19, 2009

Perfect for teens and adults, but below 10 is iffy.

I very much like it, and its a very interesting, captivating show perfect for Teens and adults alike.
By the way, the violence is not graphic but there is some suggestive content(short and brief)

Parent of a 10 and 13 year old Written bycasandreas September 22, 2009

Tweens and up

This show has lots of interesting artifacts that lead to discussions of real historical people. Brief discussions but, hey! it's something! Once in awhile I worry about sexual references... but it is not all the time. This is a show we record to watch as a family.

Parent of a 14 year old Written byhomer123 November 4, 2009

Teen, 13 years old Written byOncomingStorm June 4, 2010

Adult Written bystargategeek January 26, 2010

Teen, 14 years old Written bySilbixia September 19, 2009

Great family show

I've been watching every episode of this show since it first aired a couple of months ago. It's very similar to the show Fringe, except lighter and friendlier. The show is about the government agents who are recruited to work for a secret Warehouse organization that scours the country of artifacts with 'magical' abilities. Kind of like the warehouse from the end of Indiana Jones...
This show is designed as a family or teenage show and, as a result, isn't too bad as far as explicit content. The characters use guns, along with other, more creative weapons (gadgets and 'artifacts'). There is some mild sexual content, but besides that its fine for even smaller kids. Great show, interesting characters, classic (and some not so classic) plot twists, and expected humor to give it that positive feeling.

Parent of a 10, 11, and 13 year old Written byMike Weston July 26, 2011

Fun, entertaining preteen action show

This is a good show for families to enjoy together, but there are many scenes that might be too intense for younger viewers (8 - 10) unless they've already been desensitized by the media. The show has a variety of character ages and maturity levels, and usually the more mature characters wind up having wisdom to share that benefits the other characters. There are several messages in the show that can generate conversations for the whole family.

Parent of a 9 and 14 year old Written byLeighj October 15, 2009

Great show fun for young teens and adults

As an avid scifi consumer I was looking for some shows to fill my time. I found that Warehouse 13 has a good blend of mystery, fantasy and comedy that make it enjoyable to watch. There is some depth to some of the characters and it's easy to pick up in the middle of the season. It can have some intense emotional scenes due to violence or drama but most early teens will fine. Older teens may find it uncool unless they are a bit geeky. Its a great way to stimulate the imagination about historical figures and to also introduce a lot of tid bits of history. While you don't want to use as a historical reference it can be a great way to introduce some of the fantastic characters in our history.

Teen, 14 years old Written bysamcsmovies October 2, 2009

A warehouse i would like to visit

Great, captivating show, interesting characters, and a cool concept.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymovieslug August 26, 2009

Great over all nothing to be to concerend about

Parent of a 9 year old Written bymary poppins August 4, 2009

Because the show is so new, I feel sure that audience input may sway the writers to leave out the very few inappropriate diluted sexual references. My family loves to make predictions. It's great for our entire family of ages 9-52.

Teen, 14 years old Written byjeswsie819 December 20, 2011

Violence is not a common factor

This is a great show that is funny and interesting!!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byK8 October 1, 2009

Fun Show for the tweens and up

This show is just a fun show. Its not the best show I have ever seen but definitely worth watching.

Kid, 12 years old Written bysurflivelove October 1, 2012

Who ever wrote the review is very wrong!

ATTENTION!! Whoever wrote this Warehouse 13 review was really wrong on many levels. Language includes but is not limited to- b***h, son of a b***h, d**n, h*ll, b*****d, etc. Sex- Couples are shown almost naked in bed, making out, In one episode the theme is Peeta and Myka wake up naked in a bed together and think they have sex and are trying to find out why. The plot can be pretty complicated and confusing.(Btw I am 12.)

Parent Written byDiscerning September 12, 2013

Warehouse 13 glorifies the occult

Highly exalts the occult and witchcraft. Everyday objects have "life" and destructive powers to humans around them. The light comedy and the heroism of the main characters somehow seems to dull the senses to even the most discerning adults, but the constant barrage of stress and fear of the evil supposedly contained in these objects may prove too much and create spiritual doubts and fear to sensitive young ones.

Teen, 15 years old Written byalbertedison98 July 3, 2013

Great show for tweens and up

This is an incredible show; I've watched it since I was twelve and I'd have no issues showing this to my ten year-old sister. While it does have occasional language and sex issues, it doesn't contain anything too bad. It's a great show with a surprisingly light plot.