All member reviews for Disney

It's a safe, busy, beautiful world at Disney.

Kid, 10 years old Written bybella twilight June 21, 2010

for all ages

love disney channel.com it is a good network right on disney chanel

Kid, 11 years old Written bybobflower September 23, 2009

Pretty Swell! :)

I think this is a very safe enviorment ro everyone 5+ because it's not inapropreate what so ever. O the other hand, I do feel a little iffy on the use of the words.

Teen, 13 years old Written byyousif December 30, 2010

it is cool and they are cool

Teen, 13 years old Written byGloryGirl April 4, 2010

And old Disney is. . . where?

I like it, its colorful interesting, and magical. But, when I was looking for things that - lets say, are classical disney, they kept popping up High School Musical, or Demi Lavado. I'm sorry, but that isn't classical Disney. I just miss it, and I find it silly that the place that calls itself Disney channel, doesn't show movies like "Cinderella" or "The Lion King" much at all, while they repeatily show "Dadnapped" or "Hatching Pete." If it's going to be called Disney, it actually needs to show Disney. I'm tired of hearing about Miley Cyrus and all these tween shows! I feel like the magic in the world is packing up and leaving. Little kids may only like the "new" Disney because they've never seen real, fun Disney. . . some movies and stuff are okay, but it couldn't kill them to show some of Disney's hard work besides the shape of Mickey Mouse's head.

Teen, 13 years old Written byNoseStuckInABook April 16, 2010

As a Disney fan, I say...yawn.

This site is mostly for Modern Disney. Not much for the old Disney movies. I love Disney with all my heart, but I find youtube a better place for my fandom. /sigh. But, I have found some really cute clothes on the Disney store. Disney Couture, though expensive, is really nice.

Kid, 10 years old Written by208479 August 6, 2009

love it

Kid, 10 years old Written bywarriorsunpaw March 21, 2010

eh

Fun games but inappropriate at times and for certain ages

Kid, 9 years old Written bykarenbutt June 6, 2009

love it

go on disney.com to play all the games and win

Kid, 7 years old August 22, 2010

my review

i think this could use some silly stuff

Teen, 13 years old Written byrobinrunner March 27, 2011

A definate way to catch the disney fever

Great for the young kids who want to get on the computer, and the older ones can have fun with this too. Covers everything disney. I think they have a website for every movie in history if you look for a title in the search box.

Teen, 14 years old Written byNickBoysRock15 November 30, 2009

fun

fun

Teen, 17 years old Written byAmanda marie coco August 9, 2009

give your money to the poor people and help

use one car and you can still safe your money and help all live thing and help the poor people and Thees .

Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina September 17, 2010

Its a great site, just sad about the stuff they consitter "Disney"

I'll admit, the work is good, the site was well built, but, the stuff in it isn't what I'd consitter 'Disney' The only time Disney shows ANYTHING of Walt Disneys' is when the put it on DVD and then they make a page about it. Some things I go on, like Pirates of the Caribbean and Pixie Hollow, but the rest makes me sad to look at. "Demi Lavado" "Miley Cyrus" "Michal Musso" Look, for the BILLIONTH time, that stuff is NOT Disney, its a bunch of sitcomy money making junk (not the people, the way Disney uses them) I want to see actual Disney stuff, I'm sick of seeing "JoBro's" and stuff ALL OVER THE PLACE. Do I see anything truely appriceated? No, they may show Mickey Mouse, but he has turned into their little symbol. They remake things to make them seem, I don't know 'new' or something. I'm just sad, I am a Disney fan, where's the "Tarzan" "Little Mermaid" "Peter Pan" and all, its only shown when Dvd's are out, its been replaced, and I'm sick of it, I literly see dollar signs all over when I see the page. I go on Create too, and its fun and cool, I draw loads of things, even if they're from Nickelodeon, but I will NOT draw Hannah Montana, unless I'm protesting. I put one picture commenting on Miley Cyrus (not to offend the person, just the show) It quotes "Couldn't someone just tell its her by her face? Just curious" -no offence, but I've begged them over and over to bring the magic back, in return, they delete all of the good shows that are on early in the morning to make time for more sitcoms. Anyway, the site is good, the things they constantly shove in your face.. blah. The money thing: for the obvious reasons. Sexual: Its not exactly that they show that, its just all of the "Who is Jo gonna pick, will it be Stella?" "Will Cody and Baily get back together?" "Who will Miley choose, Jake or Jessie?" -gets on one's nerves.

Adult Written bygregsmith March 25, 2009

Find Discount Walt Disney World Tickets

Walt Disney world have so many attractions to visit. Walt Disney World is the favorite theme park for all fun loving human being. You can easily plan your family vacation inside Disney world with any budget. Infow2wdw provides discount Walt Disney World Tickets online. For more information about Walt Disney World Theme park you visit www.info2wdw.com.

Recently I have gone to Walt Disney World along with my family. I was very glad with my family after looking different Disney Theme park. These are very fun, magic and entertainment theme parks. You must visit Walt Disney World.

I have been a delighted customer of this website and would certainly make any booking of Walt Disney World Tickets from this website in future as well.

Kid, 12 years old Written bykaykay2010 November 10, 2009

destiny secerts

i love it do you

Teen, 13 years old Written byLizeth Hernandez September 3, 2009

hi

Teen, 15 years old Written bydisney.jess April 9, 2008

This is a really good website just to browse around and play games on or watch a t.v. episode that was missed.

Adult Written byjillianlovescats April 9, 2008

WWW.DISNEY.COM ROCKS!

I love this website!

Adult Written byDevilDogUSMC81 April 9, 2008

Brain still working circles over site!

Yes, the site had great things for the kids to do, but it became confusing when trying to navigate the site. They should simplify it to ease navigation.

Adult Written byCharliePATpk April 9, 2008

Good stuff overall

There's a lot to do on DisneyChannel.com: games, star bios, etc. If you're worried about commercialism, then you're in the wrong place; sites like these live on the ad revenue they generate (not unlike TV commercials), so it can be expected.

Some of the games have cartoony violence, but nothing over-the-top. Our oldest boy, now 11, has been frequenting thr site from years.