Thank you for considering Common Sense as a place to work. We feel strongly about hiring smart, passionate, creative people who want to improve the media and technology landscape for kids, families, and schools. Here you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions about the hiring process.
How do I apply for a job?
All positions are posted on this website. Please click the job title to see full job description for that position as well as specific instructions for applying. If you have any questions or technical difficulties, please contact us here.
What is the process after an application is submitted?
Please note we cannot respond to every application.
- Our HR team reviews applications to identify qualified candidates.
- Qualified candidates are invited to do a telephone screening.
- The most qualified candidates will be invited to an in-person interview. Common Sense typically conducts 2 to 3 rounds of in-person interviews in the hiring process.
- References will be solicited from our final candidates. (Please note that some positions will require additional background checks.)
- A formal written job offer will be made to our top final candidate.
Here at Common Sense, we honor the diversity of our talented employees.
We do not have any current job openings at this time. Please check back later for future opportunities.