Help us raise a generation of kids who think critically, act responsibly, and interact positively in the digital world.
Common Sense's Arizona office provides statewide access to resources that help families make healthy media and technology choices and advocate for the digital well-being of children. Our team shares the latest research and edtech tools, as well as our award-winning K–12 Digital Citizenship Curriculum, with a diverse network of community leaders and educators to empower kids to participate fully in their communities and take ownership of their digital lives.
- Cathleen Barton, AZ Governor's Cybersecurity Task Force
- Maritza Braga-Brown, GTM Strategies
- Ann Lee Burch, A.T. Still University
- Susan Cardeña, Gilbert Public Schools
- Gene D'Adamo, Nina Mason Pulliam Trust
- Pearl Chang Esau, Shan Strategies
- Adrienne Fairwell, Arizona PBS
- Terry Goddard, Former Arizona Attorney General
- Sharon Harper, Plaza Cos.
- Paul Luna, Helios Education Foundation
- Janice Mak, Arizona Board of Education
- John Martinson, China Mist Tea Co.
- Adriana Murrietta, Pharos Foundation
- Janice Palmer, Helios Education Foundation
- Mi-Ai Parrish, Arizona State University
- Akshai Patel, RBC Capital Markets
- Matthew Pittinsky, Parchment
- Juan Salgado, Phoenix IDA
- Steve Seleznow, Arizona Community Foundation
- Brad Vynalek, Quarles & Brady LLP
- Steve Zylstra, Arizona Tech Council
Recognized School Districts
- Gilbert Public Schools and Tolleson Elementary School District
Thank You to Our Supporters
- Arizona Community Foundation
- Helios Education Foundation
- Niagara Cares
- Nina Mason Pulliam Charitable Trust
- Pharos Foundation
- Phoenix IDA